ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB7 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Do you think Lea and Richard played the game as much as "Team Grace" said? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136406)

officialleafan 09-05-2010 02:30 PM

Do you think Lea and Richard played the game as much as "Team Grace" said?

I re-watched BB7 earlier this month and i loved watching the group clash between Team Grace and "The Freaks" lol. But i remember Grace, Imogen, Sezer and Lisa all saying that Lea and Richard were massive gameplayers in the house, as a fan of Lea's, i never really saw her playing much of a "group game", i didn't see her manipulate people to stay in, so i'm just wondering if you thought that Lea and Richard played the game as much as Team Grace said, or was all in their heads? lol

Beastie 09-05-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by officialleafan (Post 3219718)
I re-watched BB7 earlier this month and i loved watching the group clash between Team Grace and "The Freaks" lol. But i remember Grace, Imogen, Sezer and Lisa all saying that Lea and Richard were massive gameplayers in the house, as a fan of Lea's, i never really saw her playing much of a "group game", i didn't see her manipulate people to stay in, so i'm just wondering if you thought that Lea and Richard played the game as much as Team Grace said, or was all in their heads? lol

I liked Lea and Richard! Playing the game.. mmm.. the one who probs played the biggest games were Imogen, Pete and Nikki...

Beastie 09-05-2010 02:43 PM

Mmm I think when EVERYONE steps into the BB house.. well some more than others.. you are all wary.. wary of the people around you and what is going to happen.. I think everyone has a game plan to an extent.. but after the first week or so.. or a few weeks.. your true colours come out and there is no where to hide!

Jordan. 09-05-2010 04:58 PM

I think it was just in their heads tbh, they where all so parnanoid especially Lea :p. I loved how at the start of BB7 every just completly slagged each other off all the time it was great!

KingPrawn 09-05-2010 05:23 PM

Richard was the biggest gameplayer in the house.

If you look at the big row between Sezer and Richard ("Hootchgate"), Sezer told Lea how Richard changed after Bonnie's eviction and how Richard would come to the likes of Sezer and tell tales about Lea et al.

Then suddenly, Richard changed back when Sam and Aisleyne entered the house.

If it was not for the fact that he was friends with Pete, Richard would have got the edit he deserved and an early exit.

ILoveTRW 09-05-2010 05:33 PM

tbh i dont think any of them were playing game
at least not to the extent of b block and the jungle cats
i think they were all just there for the fun

Braden 09-05-2010 05:35 PM

I don't think that Team Grace were gameplayers, but were just vile housemates.

I loved Lea, but I think she may have used Pete just a little bit.

bbfan1991 10-05-2010 12:04 AM

I loved the friendship between Nikki, Lea and Richard:thumbs:.

I think even though Imogen was friends with both Nikki and the wannabe ghetto girl her friendship with Nikki was more interesting to me.

Pete played the biggest game looking back, I did like him until I realised he was a fake near to the end:(.. to an extent Dickie played the game but I really liked him:D.

Raph 22-05-2010 04:55 AM

Yeah!!! Besides Siavash, Lea and Richard are my 2 most disliked housemates. Glyn and Imogen ftw!

reece(: 10-05-2011 02:53 AM

Not so sure about Lea, but been watching and Richard was game playing big time, as soon as Susie came in he was straight in getting himself on her good side to be safe

bobbybobface 20-12-2011 09:50 AM

Lea was one of the housemates I really disliked. She was all over Pete and clearly fancied him, even tho he was about 10-15 years younger than her. She was emotionally unstable and would burst into tears over the slightest things. Plus she was really two faced, everybody remembers 'Dicky' and 'Dolly' as if they were two great friends on the show but she voted for him in 2 out of the 5 weeks she could have. The non stop bitching at Pete about him 'changing'... she was soooo paranoid. She also had a tendancy to bitch about Nikki to Aisleyne and then go over to Nikki and bitch about Aisleyne. Aisleyne hit the nail on the head in Lea's last week when she said she emotionally blackmailed the house, I loved it when she let rip on her.