ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Mum aged 12: I'll have tot no2 at 16! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138265)

Beastie 01-06-2010 11:56 PM

Mum aged 12: I'll have tot no2 at 16!

THE girl who became Scotland's youngest mum at just 12 last night revealed she is trying for another baby.
Tressa Middleton, 16 - whose identity we exclusively revealed yesterday - is desperate to fall pregnant again after giving up her daughter for adoption.

Child mum ... Tressa aged 12 with daughter
Tressa - who has a history of self-harming, boozing and drug abuse - says she wants to start a family with her new lover Darren Young, 24, and has even picked baby names.

The teenager said: "I think my life is on track enough now that I can be a good mum. And I know Darren will be a brilliant dad.

"I would like a wee boy this time. I like the name Leo, and Darren likes McKenzie and McCaulay for a boy and Sophia or Brianna for a girl.

"I do worry about losing another baby but the social work can't do anything if I'm not doing anything wrong.

"I don't smoke hash and I don't drink much now. If I'm out with my pals then I might have an alcopop, but I don't drink Buckfast any more.

"If I fall pregnant I will definitely give up the drink completely."

We revealed yesterday how Tressa has vowed to turn her life around in a bid to make her three-year-old girl - who she is no longer allowed any access to - proud of her.

Tressa, of Dumfries, even plans to put her dreams of joining the Army on hold if she has another kid.

She said: "I would delay it for a couple of years. After that Darren could look after the wee one and we could get a house on the base."

Jobless Darren said he hopes to one day marry his teen lover.

He said: "We've talked about it. It depends if we get jobs. I'd marry her now if I had the money."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...#ixzz0peHkYa66

I think it is wise they both got jobs or if the girl tried to get a job or went back to education first. Feel sorry that her child was taken away from her.. but she obviously could not provide for her child and her child is hopefully in a loving family home.. it does say her child was adopted.. so I am assuming she is not still in care?

Mrluvaluva 02-06-2010 12:00 AM

Brianna? Poor kid.

Edit: I see it is a traditional name. Sounded like a cross between Britney and Rihanna to me at first.

Lucy. 02-06-2010 12:07 AM

Eep. Things like that always make me wonder, what does the 24 year old want with a 12 year old? Why can't he get girls his own age.

Smithy 02-06-2010 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy. (Post 3280867)
Eep. Things like that always make me wonder, what does the 24 year old want with a 12 year old? Why can't he get girls his own age.

She's 16 now :P

Mrluvaluva 02-06-2010 12:11 AM

And Smithy is 24.

Twilight 02-06-2010 12:20 AM

Right what a ***** *****, what the **** did she have a baby at 12 for? thats like one year younger then me, and shes 16 now and trying for another baby with a 24 year old, ****ed up **** imo.

Lucy. 02-06-2010 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrluvaluva (Post 3280884)
And Smithy is 24.

Your point?

Mrluvaluva 02-06-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy. (Post 3280923)
Your point?

Obviously not one you understand.

Smithy 02-06-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy. (Post 3280923)
Your point?

He was joking :p

Boothy 02-06-2010 12:37 AM

I can't believe that she thinks that she has her life on track at the age of 16. The naivety of some people will never fail to amaze me. This is the future of our society kids :D

GypsyGoth 02-06-2010 12:39 AM

The story is really sad :(