ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Govan: Why does Govan dislike Sunshine so much? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140716)

BIG-BRO-FAN 14-06-2010 10:22 PM

Why does Govan dislike Sunshine so much?

Fair enough if they dont have many common characteristics or personality traits, or much interests in common, but why does he hate Sunshine so much? Is it just because he wrote her name down for guessing the mole and she became paranoid? What's going on?

headaball 14-06-2010 10:23 PM

Not sure but both must stay.

fruit_cake 14-06-2010 10:24 PM

i think he feels angry that he made himself feel guilty because he named her in molegate. He blames that on sunshine

Joelle. 14-06-2010 10:25 PM

Because he's a horrible little scumbag

*mazedsalv** 14-06-2010 10:25 PM

No idea, he just saw her wlak through the door and he just didnt like her.
Little bitch.

Stacey. 14-06-2010 10:25 PM

he said he doesn't like people like her, so he's trying to stay away from her because he don't want to be in concact with people like that.

something along those lines.

BIG-BRO-FAN 14-06-2010 10:27 PM

I feel like I've missed something.

Out of the two, at this point I think I'm preferring Sunshine. I feel he's keeping his distance from her as he thinks the outside world (i.e. us) will not like her; and that's his game to try and get far in the series. I hope they edit it so he looks like the idiot.

fruit_cake 14-06-2010 10:29 PM

if you want to win BB11 then the best advice would be to stay as far away from him as possible

brian3 14-06-2010 10:29 PM

because he is a nasty little sneak

Jordan. 14-06-2010 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan_Sheet (Post 3345813)
Because he's a horrible little scumbag

Agreed!

BIG-BRO-FAN 14-06-2010 10:31 PM

Hmmm, can't see him lasting very long to be honest. I feel he's being totally unfair on Sunshine. I'm not her biggest fan but the reason he's given for not talking to her are just atrocious at the moment.

Jords 14-06-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** (Post 3345815)
No idea, he just saw her wlak through the door and he just didnt like her.
Little bitch.

This, pretty much.

arsenalforever 14-06-2010 10:33 PM

Sunshine isn't innocent in all this guys remeber

Joelle. 14-06-2010 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG-BRO-FAN (Post 3345833)
I feel like I've missed something.

Out of the two, at this point I think I'm preferring Sunshine. I feel he's keeping his distance from her as he thinks the outside world (i.e. us) will not like her; and that's his game to try and get far in the series. I hope they edit it so he looks like the idiot.

If this is his gameplan all the more reason to turn it against him, wipe that overly smug look off his face, get him out and leave the bastards plans in tatters. Before that though every housemate should get a chance to rip him to shreds and tell him what they all think of him before he goes. Hideous little ****!

dudul 14-06-2010 10:39 PM

Because he is very much below her.
He dropped out of university and is jealous that she is doing better than he is.
What will he have when he leaves the house? She will just return to her studies, he will probably be on the dole!
Envious...thats all i have to say.

BIG-BRO-FAN 14-06-2010 10:41 PM

She will last longer than him in the series.

I hope Dave or Sunshine win this task tomorrow so he doesn't become excempt.

fruit_cake 14-06-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3345893)

what has sunshine done to govan?

arsenalforever 14-06-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 3346000)
what has sunshine done to govan?

after he told her he didn't like her she went on and on about it

dudul 14-06-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3346007)

Govan had had it in for her, along time before that! He made it clear when he was being "honest" for voting her.

BIG-BRO-FAN 14-06-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3345893)

I know that but viewers have not seen a decent explanation as to why he's "avoiding" her.

fruit_cake 14-06-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

she did? i dont think Sunshine is particularly interested in Govan at all.. i guess hes angry because she didnt notice him. His hatred isn't reciprocated.. all he gets is indifference

frigid_slag 17-06-2010 02:19 PM

There is no good reason for Govan to dislike her so much. He is just a little bully. Thought she was a bit strange, and a little eccentric. Then caught wind that she was annoying people, and people were unsure about her. In his stupid mind this probably equated to her being unpopular in the outside world. So he thought he would pick on her - it is probably eliminating his boredom somewhat, as well as making him feel better about his pathetic self.

I hate the was he talks, with his wide open eyes, and attitudey voice. I'd love to punch him in the face, twat.

Mystic Mock 17-06-2010 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG-BRO-FAN (Post 3345785)
Fair enough if they dont have many common characteristics or personality traits, or much interests in common, but why does he hate Sunshine so much? Is it just because he wrote her name down for guessing the mole and she became paranoid? What's going on?

its because there personalities are quite similar both spoilt brats they both can be whiney and they both can be rude.

Mystic Mock 17-06-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frigid_slag (Post 3360498)
There is no good reason for Govan to dislike her so much. He is just a little bully. Thought she was a bit strange, and a little eccentric. Then caught wind that she was annoying people, and people were unsure about her. In his stupid mind this probably equated to her being unpopular in the outside world. So he thought he would pick on her - it is probably eliminating his boredom somewhat, as well as making him feel better about his pathetic self.

I hate the was he talks, with his wide open eyes, and attitudey voice. I'd love to punch him in the face, twat.

his not bullying her and its annoying that it gets mentioned every single time theres arguments between two housemates.

Sabrewulf238 17-06-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

I never thought that was an evil thing.....just a somewhat annoying thing.

If what Sunshine did was evil and bad then I'd hate to see anyone actually do anything truely horrid in that house or the viewing public might not be able to cope...