ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Mario: he seems to be loved by everyone (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141554)

arsenalforever 18-06-2010 12:31 AM

he seems to be loved by everyone

Even though he hangs with Ben
the likes of shabby caoimhe and iffy chat with him all the time

he seems to have taken sunshine under his wing when the others ignored her

he seems to get along with everyone

doesn't get invovled in a bitch that i've seen

maybe he's the male version of josie to me

MissKittyFantastico 18-06-2010 12:33 AM

I really like him because he seems like a nice lad, but he's incredibly dull, a bit of a Rachel Rice character imo.

arsenalforever 18-06-2010 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3364406)
I really like him because he seems like a nice lad, but he's incredibly dull, a bit of a Rachel Rice character imo.

i don't find this Dull vibe of him
i think Lf like for josie and Corin is where you will see the real him
maybe a bit quiet but he could be a good punt on winnign
a bit earl to say but i will watch his odds with interest

vesavius 18-06-2010 12:40 AM

He is now a firmly established part of Team Nerd, or Team Slime if you prefer, so he is safe for the long run, thought I dont think this means he is 'loved' more or less then anyone else.

personally, I still think he is a sneaky slimey little runt who would climb over anyone's corpse he needed to in order to win that cheque.

MrWong 18-06-2010 12:45 AM

He's not loved by me.

I liked him at first.

But he's turned out to be extremely dull.

The mole outfit gave him a bit of a personality but now it's gone. :bawling:

arsenalforever 18-06-2010 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 3364439)
He is now a firmly established part of Team Nerd, or Team Slime if you prefer, so he is safe for the long run, thought I dont think this means he is 'loved' more or less then anyone else.

personally, I still think he is a sneaky slimey little runt who would climb over anyone's corpse he needed to in order to win that cheque.

i disagre sadly but that what makes it interesting:joker:

chauncey 18-06-2010 12:54 AM

Yeah he's doing quite well,and it's not by sucking up to everyone.Eg. when Ben was wanking about JJ saying 'he's the only honest one,then there's everyone else' and Mario went,'Hello,don't lump me in the 'not honest' group.

Oh and when Sunshine was going on her pity party and he just cut her off with 'Does everyone around you die?':laugh3:

Like him,he manages to keep everyone onside,but still express opinions; good and bad,without elicting crazed ranting like JJ.

Bigbrofan25 18-06-2010 12:55 AM

Yes I like the guy but I think he needs to do more in the house tbh

arsenalforever 18-06-2010 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbrofan25 (Post 3364513)
Yes I like the guy but I think he needs to do more in the house tbh

to be fair a few would have to too

Jords 18-06-2010 12:58 AM

Yeah Mario is a really likable guy, not got involved in any of the nonsense!

arsenalforever 18-06-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 3364525)
Yeah Mario is a really likable guy, not got involved in any of the nonsense!

i think at the mo a top 6 place isn't a bad bet

boomoo 18-06-2010 01:50 AM

He is creepy and predatory. He set himself the task of getting Ben and is always touching him. It is the reverse of Craig and Anthony in hair colouring but the same underlying intention.

arsenalforever 18-06-2010 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomoo (Post 3364742)
He is creepy and predatory. He set himself the task of getting Ben and is always touching him. It is the reverse of Craig and Anthony in hair colouring but the same underlying intention.

this boring thing agian:joker:

Sabrewulf238 18-06-2010 06:07 AM

He comes across as very likeable.....he doesn't get shown as much these days but when he does it's usually interesting. Although alot of the time he's talking about Ben....

discotheque 18-06-2010 06:25 AM

Seems like a nice guy but I do find his constant pawing of Ben a bit creepy. Saying that, Ben is pretty creepy himself.

vesavius 18-06-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

yeah this is definitly how I see him as well Boo.

he really is a nasty little slime under that contrived awkard 'nice guy' image that some have fallen for.

I think a lot of people are getting him now though, looking at his tumbling odds.

alc09 18-06-2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 3364439)

Spot on.

DrunkerThanMoses 18-06-2010 09:17 AM

SHut up I tells you all. Mario is the new annie wlikes, and we all know how brillient she is.

And for people saying hes boring, hes a hell lot more intresting than Ife, The irish girl, Steve, Nathan, Corin and Josie.

alc09 18-06-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 3365087)
And for people saying hes boring, hes a hell lot more intresting than Ife, The irish girl, Steve, Nathan, Corin and Josie.

I'd put him on par with those lot.

He isn't 'a hell lot more interesting', just as dull as the names listed.

vesavius 18-06-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 3365087)

how so? now that his little story provided to him by the task is over?

I mean, I have never actually called him boring, but I am interested in what you find so fascinating in this contrived fake little snake, especially now he has been reduced to nothing more then Ben's henchman.

eye sea 18-06-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsenalforever (Post 3364400)
Even though he hangs with Ben
the likes of shabby caoimhe and iffy chat with him all the time

he seems to have taken sunshine under his wing when the others ignored her

he seems to get along with everyone

doesn't get invovled in a bitch that i've seen

maybe he's the male version of josie to me

Despite all that, I don't think he'll win.

DrunkerThanMoses 18-06-2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 3365098)
how so? now that his little story provided to him by the task is over?

I mean, I have never actually called him boring, but I am interested in what you find so fascinating in this contrived fake little snake, especially now he has been reduced to nothing more then Ben's henchman.

How is he a snake? He hasent said one bad thing about anyone. Hes a genuine person who hasent got a bad bone in his body.

But thats my view on him, everyone will have different views.

vesavius 18-06-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses (Post 3365110)
How is he a snake? He hasent said one bad thing about anyone. Hes a genuine person who hasent got a bad bone in his body.

But thats my view on him, everyone will have different views.

Of course we all will, and we come here to discuss them. No one challenged your right to see things differently.

How is he a snake?

Well, if you don't recognise his contrived awkard attempts at 'friendly' conversation (very similar to old Nick Batemans) and his efforts to both shock for camera time (streaking) and clumsy lecherous attempts at a house relationship (pawing Ben), then I don't think me pointing them out will convince you.

The ease which he screwed his fellow HMs, while smiling at them, over in the task should have given some clues though.

Time will show more though.

DrunkerThanMoses 18-06-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 3365187)
Of course we all will, and we come here to discuss them. No one challenged your right to see things differently.

How is he a snake?

Well, if you don't recognise his contrived awkard attempts at 'friendly' conversation (very similar to old Nick Batemans) and his efforts to both shock for camera time (streaking) and clumsy lecherous attempts at a house relationship (pawing Ben), then I don't think me pointing them out will convince you.

The ease which he screwed his fellow HMs, while smiling at them, over in the task should have given some clues though.

Time will show more though.

Yes time will tell, he might turn into the most horrible person in their. But im usually good with judgements on the show. And i will always stick to my gut felling untill he is evicted/wins. I like him at the moment, and its ver unlikely i will change my view.

Oh and i dont see why every finds the ben all thing wired, i think its funny, its called a joke for chirst sake.

But see how it turns out, Norina was quiet for the first 2 weeks last year and see what happened to her then.

Oooo_get_her 18-06-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

He is creepy and predatory. He set himself the task of getting Ben and is always touching him.

I was looking out for that on the HL and LF yesterday and Ben touches Mario almost as much as Mario touches Ben.

E.g. Last night, having been lying practically on top of Mario, Ben kisses him goodnight (in a platonic way of course), hugs Dave too and gets up and goes. Minutes later he was back to give Mario another goodnight, groping for him in the dark and holding then kissing his hand. Mario didn't call him over, Ben did that totally off his own bat.

Is Ben just a physical person? Does he think it'll get him more camera time? Who knows - but from the footage I watched yesterday (which wasn't 100% of what was available to me but was a fair chunk) Ben initiates physical contact with Mario almost as much as Mario does.