ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Out first!!!! Take that you fame hungry sl$g Rachael!!!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141780)

toothpick 18-06-2010 11:58 PM

Out first!!!! Take that you fame hungry sl$g Rachael!!!!!

Bye bye chunky thunder thighs rachael....back to your life of obscurity and sucking guys off for a 'challenge'....best opening eviction ever!!:dance:

I enjoyed her tears again on the best bits clip...delightful....john james exposed her cheapness and revolting shallowness and she never recovered from it...resulting in massive eviction boo's on the way out...hahaha

Her plan to get rich quick from magazine deals failed miserably..even the braindead aussie worked her out in five minutes!!

toothpick 19-06-2010 12:00 AM

it was too good!!

Miss Ivy Balls 19-06-2010 12:03 AM

Awwwww. Does it make you feel good ? You must be perfect, NOT!

elliebelly 19-06-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toothpick (Post 3369391)
Bye bye chunky thunder thighs rachael....back to your life of obscurity and sucking guys off for a 'challenge'....best opening eviction ever!!:dance:

I enjoyed her 'tears' again on the best bits clip...delightful....john james exposed her cheapness and revolting shallowness and she never recovered from it...resulting in massive eviction boo's on the way out...hahaha

I can not stand comments like this!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but your comments are quite disgusting! quite childish actually! chunky thunder thighs! etc...reminds me of school days!!:nono:

toothpick 19-06-2010 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas C (Post 3369442)

i feel great..by the way i really like leamington spa...its a great little place, i saw the fittest girl ever there once..

elliebelly 19-06-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas C (Post 3369442)

I am glad someone else agrees with me!! I have a real dislike for people who make personal remarks about someones body!! The other comments are just juvenile!

toothpick 19-06-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebelly (Post 3369452)
I can not stand comments like this!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but your comments are quite disgusting! quite childish actually! chunky thunder thighs! etc...reminds me of school days!!:nono:

hey sorry about that..im just ecstatic because her little plan to make cheap money off this programme failed..even nuts wont touch her now..going out week 1 will leave her in bb wilderness...

Bigbrofan25 19-06-2010 12:07 AM

Thats a bit much sorry but whatever you opinions of her

elliebelly 19-06-2010 12:07 AM

I was not a fan of hers!! But give the girl a break! If she hasnt learnt her lesson from the experience she had in the house, she certainly does not deserve your comments. But you are entitled to an opinion, but one I dont care for very much!

Stacey. 19-06-2010 12:08 AM

what makes you think she's anymore 'fame-hungry' than him?

they're on the same show here.

elliebelly 19-06-2010 12:10 AM

I liked JJ but have since gone right off him. He is opinionated, judgemental and came across as a bully. It is one thing I am really against. So no matter how Rachael annoyed him, he did not need to use bully tactics.

Bigbrofan25 19-06-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3369495)

yeah totally agree JJ is the most fame hungry of all of them:sleep:

Sorry but after tonight I cannot like the guy anymore

toothpick 19-06-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3369495)

i don't....but what i hate is someone whose entire life revolves around their personality...i have this vision of rachael being a total bitch outside...cozying up to footballers for money...hitting other girls in clubs through jealousy etc

LiquidGold 19-06-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

I enjoyed her 'tears' again on the best bits clip...delightful....john james exposed her cheapness and revolting shallowness and she never recovered from it...resulting in massive eviction boo's on the way out...hahaha

Her plan to get rich quick from magazine deals failed miserably..even the braindead aussie worked her out in five minutes!!

:sleep: wow that was boring to read! . oh and rachel got a few boos but cheers aswell actually! and they were even chanting her name but not enough people voted to evict sunshine!!!!! :xyxwave:

Jords 19-06-2010 12:12 AM

She'll get in the mags still.

toothpick 19-06-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidGold (Post 3369509)
:sleep: wow that was boring to read! . oh and rachel got a few boos but cheers aswell actually! and they were even chanting her name but not enough people voted to evict sunshine!!!!! :xyxwave:

boring because it didnt include juvenile things like 'LOL' etc?.....

toothpick 19-06-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 3369515)
She'll get in the mags still.

yeah but only a prick would buy it...

Bigbrofan25 19-06-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiquidGold (Post 3369509)

you make me laugh with all the:sleep: every post :joker:

You`ve actually set me on it now:xyxwave:

Sabrewulf238 19-06-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

I enjoyed her tears again on the best bits clip...delightful....john james exposed her cheapness and revolting shallowness and she never recovered from it...resulting in massive eviction boo's on the way out...hahaha

She wasn't booed though....she got mostly cheers with a few boos. Hardly massive

elliebelly 19-06-2010 12:13 AM

If she had been given a chance I think she would have proved she was a good housemate. She had a sweet side to her. If I had been given the option to change a day for someone I would have chose for them to give JJ a hard time, but instead she gave back to someone kindness that she was shown.

Bigbrofan25 19-06-2010 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebelly (Post 3369523)
If she had been given a chance I think she would have proved she was a good housemate. She had a sweet side to her. If I had been given the option to change a day for someone I would have chose for them to give JJ a hard time, but instead she gave back to someone kindness that she was shown.

agreed

LiquidGold 19-06-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebelly (Post 3369505)
I liked JJ but have since gone right off him. He is opinionated, judgemental and came across as a bully. It is one thing I am really against. So no matter how Rachael annoyed him, he did not need to use bully tactics.

he's a massive bully! even people on bbbm olivia lee , dom jolly and davina dont know what his problem is!!!!!!

toothpick 19-06-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbrofan25 (Post 3369519)
you make me laugh with all the:sleep: every post :joker:

You`ve actually set me on it now:xyxwave:

perhaps they use the :sleep: symbol as they don't have anything interesting to add....

elliebelly 19-06-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toothpick (Post 3369516)
boring because it didnt include juvenile things like 'LOL' etc?.....

as I said your comments were juvenile throughout, it didnt need lol!!

toothpick 19-06-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elliebelly (Post 3369523)

she was a total twat from day one..it was all about her looks...jj was spot on when he said he hated girls like that...