ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Ife: Ife Drifting Away from Caoimhe and Shabby (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142643)

Jords 22-06-2010 05:54 PM

Ife Drifting Away from Caoimhe and Shabby

She told Caoimhe and Shabby earlier today that she was getting a bit bored of their conversations and the 2 girls didnt take it well. You can see the video here.

I suspect Ife is a bit bored of Caoimhe and Shabby's constant bitching because she doesnt come across as a bitchy person to me, and also since Shabby revealed that she fancied Caoimhe they have gotten even closer so she might feel a bit pushed out.

Will ditching the girls benefit Ife or will she be getting a few nominations from them next week? Otherwise do you think the trio will make up? :spin:

Lostie! 22-06-2010 05:56 PM

Go Ife!

She really is so much better than them, and they treat her like an outsider.

Ditch them!

Braden 22-06-2010 05:58 PM

oh. my bad, i made a thread on this :P

in my opinion i thought ciaomhe was very rude towards the situation, ife shouldjust leave them tbh.

Jezzy 22-06-2010 06:03 PM

Ife shouyld go and get closer to more of the HMs. She appears as boring so far because she has been in Shabby and Caoimhe's shadow.

Lostie! 22-06-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braden (Post 3387118)
oh. my bad, i made a thread on this :P

in my opinion i thought ciaomhe was very rude towards the situation, ife shouldjust leave them tbh.

I notice how they were quick to walk off, they didn't even try to stay and get to the bottom of Ife's feelings. They've found their excuse to ditch her, which is what they've wanted to do for a while.

I mean, last night on the live feed, they forced themselves out of bed to go and speak to her.

Braden 22-06-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JellyFantastic (Post 3387134)
I notice how they were quick to walk off, they didn't even try to stay and get to the bottom of Ife's feelings. They've found their excuse to ditch her, which is what they've wanted to do for a while.

I mean, last night on the live feed, they forced themselves out of bed to go and speak to her.

I agree, they've been looking for an excuse to try and drift away from her. Probably one of Shabby's plans to keepy Ciaomhe for herself.

fingers 22-06-2010 06:21 PM

What a pair of lesbo cvnts Scabby and Kweervan are, flouncing off in a huff!!

bbfan1991 22-06-2010 06:23 PM

Ife is better on her own but she isn't particularly close to anyone else in there:(.

Chels 22-06-2010 06:27 PM

Best thing she will do is leave those muppets. She was hilarious with Nathan, Mario and Ben doing the Jerry Springer thing yesterday. Proves how much better off she'd be as they weren't in the room when that was going on.

InOne 22-06-2010 06:28 PM

Caoimhe and Shabby deserve eachother. Silly little rats.

lol 22-06-2010 06:29 PM

Ife did the right thing.
Even if she is put up for eviction, I'm pretty sure she won't get evicted.
She's actually a nice fun person, but she can be a bit boring for the viewers I suppose.

Alpertinator 22-06-2010 06:34 PM

People like Ife. She's approachable. She'll do well if she breaks away from them.

bettiepage 22-06-2010 06:36 PM

problem is they never choose to show Ife, so most people who watch big brother see her as 'boring'.

*mazedsalv** 22-06-2010 06:37 PM

Ife was right. It was the best thing she can do, staying away from them will increase their popularity.

Anyway, she hasnt recieved any noms at all, so it doesnt matter whether she is alone (in nomination aspects) BUT if she goes towards the JJ/Ben/Mario/Dave group she will be more safe, or any other group.
Remember strength in numbers, its best to staya way from them 2 because if she has a massive falling out with them, she would recieve 2 noms which would not be enough to be up.

eye sea 22-06-2010 06:38 PM

Ife should leave those two lezza lovebirds and join the rest of the group. :)

BB_Eye 22-06-2010 06:41 PM

Lol, I just love the way it was such a deliberate snub.

vesavius 22-06-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bettiepage (Post 3387271)
problem is they never choose to show Ife, so most people who watch big brother see her as 'boring'.

this is a great thing for her.

I might not want her to win, but being on the back burner storywise is the best thing for her trust me.

if i was a Ife fan I would be happy that she wasnt getting much attention right now... public opinion is irrelevant if they are never nominated.

as a Josie fan I am a little worried that my girl is getting too much :/

Chels 22-06-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vesavius (Post 3387295)
this is a great thing for her.

I might not want her to win, but being on the back burner storywise is the best thing for her trust me.

if i was a Ife fan I would be happy that she wasnt getting much attention right now... public opinion is irrelevant if they are never nominated.

as a Josie fan I am a little worried that my girl is getting too much :/

Yea I remember you saying you're glad she's lying low for now, Ife's doing this and now she's ditched them it's paying off. I'm glad that's exactly what my boy is doing right now ;) I hope we get to see a bit more of Nat and Ife's funny side because they were truly hilarious last night.

*mazedsalv** 22-06-2010 06:54 PM

Apparently after the Jerry Springer thing she realsied that she had much more fun with the other HMs than she does listening to Shabby bitch about ben.

Ife's popularity will increase, she told JJ that she feels the need to mingle more with others rather than just sitting with Shabby and Caiohme in the Bathroom.

StGeorge 22-06-2010 07:49 PM

As gameplays go..it was a smart move. She needs to distance herself from them and stay under the radar.
Sophie went from bad group to winner last year by changing her tactics and becoming friends with everyone.