ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Ife stop whispering (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144127)

Alpertinator 29-06-2010 11:48 PM

Ife stop whispering

I HATE THE SOUND OF WHISPERING. HATE IT. It makes me feel sick and dizzy and oddly gives me a headache, I can't explain it but I've always hated the sound of whispering. Like say two girls whispering in class in school, it would make my blood boil, not cos' they were disturbing class (I'm no nerd and I couldn't care less if class was disturbed). It's the damn whispering. ARGH! I hate the sound of it so much it sounds horrible. Especially Ifes' whispering it sounds horrible. Christ I hate it so much it makes me feel ill... she has pissed me off even more now... I know all she did was whisper but why? Why make a big deal out of it and... I hate the sound of whispering...

LiquidGold 29-06-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpertinator (Post 3422228)
I HATE THE SOUND OF WHISPERING. HATE IT. It makes me feel sick and dizzy and oddly gives me a headache, I can't explain it but I've always hated the sound of whispering. Like say two girls whispering in class in school, it would make my blood boil, not cos' they were disturbing class (I'm no nerd and I couldn't care less if class was disturbed). It's the damn whispering. ARGH! I hate the sound of it so much it sounds horrible. Especially Ifes' whispering it sounds horrible. Christ I hate it so much it makes me feel ill... she has pissed me off even more now... I know all she did was whisper but why? Why make a big deal out of it and... I hate the sound of whispering...

:pat:

Frank E 29-06-2010 11:51 PM

She always talks quietly. Have to turn the volume up at night to hear, which is a nuiscance when the ads come on.

Alpertinator 29-06-2010 11:52 PM

Man it's weird... like it's not even that big a deal but I really hate whispering... I mean yeah slight paranoia issues come into it I'm sure... it's worse when there's giggling as well.

starry 30-06-2010 06:58 AM

She was covering the microphone and removing it even. She was getting Keeva to do that same. It went on for what seemed 10 minutes at least. If it was someone who Endemol didn't favour she would have been punished heavily.

rusticgal 30-06-2010 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank E (Post 3422255)
She always talks quietly. Have to turn the volume up at night to hear, which is a nuiscance when the ads come on.

Dont bother to turn it up...she is soooo boring and predictable.

fingers 30-06-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank E (Post 3422255)

Careful your speakers don't overload when Corin bursts in!!:dance:

karezza 30-06-2010 09:34 AM

Ife is a sly reptile, that is why she whispers.

Delightful 30-06-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpertinator (Post 3422228)

Me too. I don't know why the sound gets to me, but it does. They use it on adverts sometimes and I always have to mute them. Oh, and I hate the sound of someone brushing their teeth too. Am I ready for the funny farm? :shocked: