ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   bed flip !!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144294)

LiquidGold 30-06-2010 09:19 PM

bed flip !!!

well it wasnt exactly a flip it was like a reclining hospital bed or something :joker: . aww poor ben was trying to sleep and i loved all the insults he said to john they were funny because they were all true :laugh2: and notice how john laughed along and then switched into his physco mood! :sleep: and ben even tried to make a truce with him and apologised and the aussie fart was like "no no you cant even admit your wrong no i wont shake your hand" . and even the othe rhm's were sick of john's behaviour! he has the nerve to say ben cant take a joke when he himself cant! :crazy:

fruit_cake 30-06-2010 09:21 PM

you could see ben getting more and more wound up but JJ just kept on and on

alc09 30-06-2010 09:22 PM

Was ace.

Jords 30-06-2010 09:23 PM

It was hilarious. :joker:

LiquidGold 30-06-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 3425850)
you could see ben getting more and more wound up but JJ just kept on and on

exactly and ben even said all john does is repeat things over and over again! if he just laughed like everyone and nothing more then ben wouldnt of minded but john's such a dumb ******!!!!!!! how did he get on bb!!!!!!!!! :bored:

Lex 30-06-2010 09:36 PM

Highlight of the series so far!!

What an odious little 'Twonk' that Skippy Norman Bates is!!

skkc16 30-06-2010 09:38 PM

It was really good and what made it funnier was ben's clearly bemused expression then jj just had to ruin everything the twat

ILoveTRW 30-06-2010 09:38 PM

very lame

LiquidGold 30-06-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skkc16 (Post 3425975)
It was really good and what made it funnier was ben's clearly bemused expression then jj just had to ruin everything the twat

ben's insults are soo hilarious! i found them soo funny :joker:. john's such a twat notice how he always laughs at first then later on he acts physco making out it really upset him! whatever ! :sleep:

Kazanne 30-06-2010 09:46 PM

LOL @ Ben,the guy makes me laugh all the time,the highlight for me was he stayed in the bed as it rose,LOL and Corin saying "It's a good job you got your pants on Ben" but as usual the Aussie had to go and spoil things by going over the top

LiquidGold 30-06-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3426038)
LOL @ Ben,the guy makes me laugh all the time,the highlight for me was he stayed in the bed as it rose,LOL and Corin saying "It's a good job you got your pants on Ben" but as usual the Aussie had to go and spoil things by going over the top

im glad more people are relising the twat goes over the top and repeats things too much!!!! . and yeah i loved how ben had just woken up and stayed in the bed then he got up to have a look at the back of the bed then when it went back down he layed back in the bed to rest some more! like nothing happend :laugh3::D

emilslattery 30-06-2010 10:00 PM

i didnt think it was that good....they should have done it in the middle of the night when he was in a deep sleep and then they should have left it like that for a couple hours. :elephant: