ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Ben: The T-Shirt (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145403)

jtalh2003 05-07-2010 07:26 PM

The T-Shirt

was just starting to like ben a a bit then he did the one thing that really annoys me

BBfan46 05-07-2010 07:31 PM

Agree with JJ surprisingly so.

Rob 05-07-2010 07:32 PM

Ben was in the wrong there

Kazanne 05-07-2010 07:58 PM

Well if JJ didn't want him to wear it,why did he lend it him and then ask him to take it off when he had got ready? personally I'de have taken it off and shoved it in his spiteful gob,even Josie said to JJ "you never used to share you toys did you"lol

smudgie 05-07-2010 08:04 PM

:joker::joker: Attention seeking JJ.
If he was really bothered about Ben getting it sweaty why did he not ask him to take it off earlier when they were doing the training session, no, instead he waits until they are about to start the game which he knows will be broadcast. He lent Ben it and should have left it at that, good on Ben for standing his ground.

_Seth 05-07-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3451074)
Well if JJ didn't want him to wear it,why did he lend it him and then ask him to take it off when he had got ready? personally I'de have taken it off and shoved it in his spiteful gob,even Josie said to JJ "you never used to share you toys did you"lol

He didn't lend it. Ben just took it for no reason... he didn't even ask.

Kazanne 05-07-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 3451107)
He didn't lend it. Ben just took it for no reason... he didn't even ask.

Well JJ said he lent it him,maybe JJ is a liar

Stacey. 05-07-2010 08:15 PM

I'm in agreement with John.

mr white 05-07-2010 08:27 PM

what a nasty ****er ben is! if i was jj i wud have knocked hom out & josie stirring it! what a bitch!

calyman 05-07-2010 08:36 PM

JJ was a prat for asking him to take it off after he had lent him it, Ben was an even bigger prat for saying he wouldn't.

JHB 05-07-2010 08:37 PM

Josie is suppose to be JJ's friend she is just a ****stirring cow !

Jordan. 05-07-2010 08:47 PM

Yeah he should have took it off but then if it was the other way round JJ would have done the same.

boomoo 05-07-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 3451106)
:joker::joker: Attention seeking JJ.
If he was really bothered about Ben getting it sweaty why did he not ask him to take it off earlier when they were doing the training session, no, instead he waits until they are about to start the game which he knows will be broadcast. He lent Ben it and should have left it at that, good on Ben for standing his ground.

I am glad you said that because JJ spends most of his time playing to the cameras.

vesavius 05-07-2010 09:26 PM

All JJ asked him to do was take it off because the task was a physical one (dancing) as it was one of his good shirts. Thats all.

He even offered him a replacement one.

Ben sneering refusals, pretty much cut from the HL, and him telling JJ to 'take it to BB' was all pathetic, honestly.

rusticgal 05-07-2010 11:09 PM

When Ben failed to be a man...he was denied his wardrobe....so the other HM's said they could share his things.
So Ben has obviously picked one of JJ's t-shirts to wear.JJ said that it was one of his better t-shirts that cost him a lot of money and asked him to not wear it if he was going to get hot and sweaty....fair enough.
Ben refused to change...they are doing him a favour by letting him share their clothes and Ben should respect that... he didnt give a toss about them in the task.
He is sooooo selfish and disrespectful.Imagine if that was one of his best t-shirts...
Josie joining in.... so quick to make JJ look bad... cant make her out...she is supposed to like him.

spitfire 05-07-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 3452067)
Josie joining in.... so quick to make JJ look bad... cant make her out...she is supposed to like him.

Her siding with Ben confused me.:conf:

Kazanne 05-07-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spitfire (Post 3452079)
Her siding with Ben confused me.:conf:

I think she thought JJ was being spiteful,he does always seem to like to make a show of Ben so it makes him look good,but it seems most of the HMs like Ben

spitfire 05-07-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3452084)
I think she thought JJ was being spiteful,he does always seem to like to make a show of Ben so it makes him look good,but it seems most of the HMs like Ben

She said he was being tight which is different from spiteful,even so,i thought she would of showed a bit more loyalty to JJ.

flamingGalah! 05-07-2010 11:35 PM

I think JJ was being over the top, Ben has hardly any clothes of his own & said he would wash it after... JJ just LOVES having arguments, it doesn't matter what it is about, he just has to have one... :sleep:

Shasown 05-07-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 3452067)
When Ben failed to be a man...he was denied his wardrobe....so the other HM's said they could share his things.
So Ben has obviously picked one of JJ's t-shirts to wear.JJ said that it was one of his better t-shirts that cost him a lot of money and asked him to not wear it if he was going to get hot and sweaty....fair enough.
Ben refused to change...they are doing him a favour by letting him share their clothes and Ben should respect that... he didnt give a toss about them in the task.
He is sooooo selfish and disrespectful.Imagine if that was one of his best t-shirts...

Thing is when JJ asked him to take the t shirt off, they had done the training and the trials for the basketball task, so it was already sweaty, Ben didnt really do any leaping about as a cheerleader. So was hardly goingto get it any more sweatier, admitted Ben should have taken JJ's shirt off, but JJ was point scoring by once again forcing an argument.