ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB10 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128)
-   -   A Blast From The Past! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145898)

Chels 08-07-2010 11:45 AM

A Blast From The Past!

God, I forgot how many funny moments we've had in BB! This seriously has to be up there! Even Charlie made me laugh :eek: Rodrigo's laugh is hilarious :joker:

Beastie 08-07-2010 11:49 AM

Lol that was quite funny. Haha Lisa taking them down 1 by 1 but yet she got evicted first out of them lot.

Lol at Roddy's laugh!! aww Roddy did deserve better than 5th place but ahh well.

CaraRawr 08-07-2010 11:51 AM

Rodrigo <3

Jordan. 08-07-2010 12:09 PM

LMAO i miss this :D

Lisa at the end "Ive sat on this bench from day one" :laugh:

Chels 08-07-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordannn! (Post 3462934)
LMAO i miss this :D

Lisa at the end "Ive sat on this bench from day one" :laugh:

Pmsl :laugh: she was such a gimp haha.

I've had BB10 flashbacks all day today lmao, dunno why but Siavash and the barrel in the DR randomly popped into my head :D

big_bother 08-07-2010 12:18 PM

God it's amazing how many housemates you COMPLETELY forget about.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 08-07-2010 12:32 PM

they tekin piss out of us, they keep sayin nanoo nanoo :joker::joker::joker:

MissKittyFantastico 08-07-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chels (Post 3462964)
Pmsl :laugh: she was such a gimp haha.

I've had BB10 flashbacks all day today lmao, dunno why but Siavash and the barrel in the DR randomly popped into my head :D

Hahaha that was one of the funniest BB moments ever imo :joker:

Charlie only made me laugh twice, in that moment in the video ^^^ and when he banged that steel tray next to Lisa in the bedroom and she went ape**** :hugesmile:

Looking back BB10 was pretty amazing.

Chels 08-07-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3463101)
Hahaha that was one of the funniest BB moments ever imo :joker:

Charlie only made me laugh twice, in that moment in the video ^^^ and when he banged that steel tray next to Lisa in the bedroom and she went ape**** :hugesmile:

Looking back BB10 was pretty amazing.

OMG I remember when he banged the tray :joker: I couldn't stand him but that was hilarious!

Another amazing moment was Freddie vs Noirin, "NOIRIN!! COME BACK HERE NOW!!" and then following her into the bedroom with his "By this spectacle! I have no reason to doubt his honesty, but I have every reason to doubt your honesty!" :joker::joker::joker:

I know, such a great series. It was full of laughs, I don't understand why it was hated so much.

ILoveTRW 08-07-2010 01:01 PM

every day i love bb10 more and more

MissKittyFantastico 08-07-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chels (Post 3463122)
OMG I remember when he banged the tray :joker: I couldn't stand him but that was hilarious!

Another amazing moment was Freddie vs Noirin, "NOIRIN!! COME BACK HERE NOW!!" and then following her into the bedroom with his "By this spectacle! I have no reason to doubt his honesty, but I have every reason to doubt your honesty!" :joker::joker::joker:

I know, such a great series. It was full of laughs, I don't understand why it was hated so much.

Hahaha Freddie's speech was one of the best bits too :laugh:

There was something happening all the time last year, never a dull moment really! It was only because the HM's were such a great mix though I think, BB themselves put hardly any effort in, it's a shame more people didn't watch it really because I think it was actually one of the best years :)

Beastie 08-07-2010 01:04 PM

It was my least favourite series.. but anyways yes it still had funny moments.

When Roddy came out of the toilet and shouted BOO at Lisa.. lol she was so pissed off.

Beastie 08-07-2010 01:06 PM

bb9 :love:

It's a shame not many watched bb9 to be honest.

MissKittyFantastico 08-07-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3463157)

BB9 was great too in parts, but towards the end it got really dull for me, plus there were too many HM's I hated in there, only liked the B Blockers really.

BB5 and 6 will always be my favourites I think, closely followed by BB7.

Beastie 08-07-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3463161)
BB9 was great too in parts, but towards the end it got really dull for me, plus there were too many HM's I hated in there, only liked the B Blockers really.

BB5 and 6 will always be my favourites I think, closely followed by BB7.

Yeah bb5 and bb6 were my fave series too!! bb7 was a good series. I think I liked bb9 a lot because bb8 was pretty terrible.

At the end of the day.. the entertaining characters need to be kept in but the public never learn.

Chels 08-07-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 3463152)
Hahaha Freddie's speech was one of the best bits too :laugh:

There was something happening all the time last year, never a dull moment really! It was only because the HM's were such a great mix though I think, BB themselves put hardly any effort in, it's a shame more people didn't watch it really because I think it was actually one of the best years :)

I agree, the HMs in there made up for the lack of effort by producers. You had the really hated ones, and the really loved ones. Like the Three Musketeers :hugesmile: those three single handedly made the series. The only bad thing about it was the block voting against the quirky and more entertaining HMs, then you just had the dull horrible ones in like Lisa, Kris and Karly.

If I'm honest I'm gonna go far out and say it was my favourite series out of 4 full series' I've watched :)

MissKittyFantastico 08-07-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3463166)
Yeah bb5 and bb6 were my fave series too!! bb7 was a good series. I think I liked bb9 a lot because bb8 was pretty terrible.

At the end of the day.. the entertaining characters need to be kept in but the public never learn.

Urgh yeah BB8 was dreadful! Right from the start they put me off by putting the girls in on their own...I couldn't stand Chanelle/Ziggy, Samanda, Charley or Brian 'pretend to be dumb to win' Belo. Horrible series, second worst after BB4 imo!

Chels 08-07-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3463157)

I didn't like BB9. I can literally remember about 6 HMs lmao. The best bit was when Stuart was evicted, did a crowd dive and nobody catched him LOL :D I loved Stu.

Beastie 08-07-2010 01:11 PM

bb10 had the worst final though.. none of the 5 I wanted to make the final were in the final. Too much block voting. If the save and replace task happened last year... bb10 would have been really good.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 08-07-2010 01:12 PM

BB9 was really good to start then it got **** towards the end

Chels 08-07-2010 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3463179)
bb10 had the worst final though.. none of the 5 I wanted to make the final were in the final. Too much block voting. If the save and replace task happened last year... bb10 would have been really good.

Yeah I know. The only one I liked left in the final was Rodrigo :3 I even went off Siavash by that point.

Chels 08-07-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonsays (Post 3463184)
BB9 was really good to start then it got **** towards the end

This, Stephanie shouldn't have gone. She'd have been a brilliant HM.

Beastie 08-07-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chels (Post 3463178)
I didn't like BB9. I can literally remember about 6 HMs lmao. The best bit was when Stuart was evicted, did a crowd dive and nobody catched him LOL :D I loved Stu.

I loved Luke, Bex, Sara, Rex, Darnell, Rachel, Mikey, Cookie Kat and her amazing eviction!!! a bog off version of bb5's fight night happened!! lol dennis the spitter!! it was all good and gravy!! lol

I don't think there was a proper fight night in bb10.. well a few arguments. I doubt a fight night will happen again!!

Beastie 08-07-2010 01:14 PM

Stephanie bb9! yeah she should have stayed.. Mario should have gone! Oh I liked Lisa too!! a few likeable females in bb9!!

Chels 08-07-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3463192)
I loved Luke, Bex, Sara, Rex, Darnell, Rachel, Mikey, Cookie Kat and her amazing eviction!!! a bog off version of bb5's fight night happened!! lol dennis the spitter!! it was all good and gravy!! lol

I don't think there was a proper fight night in bb10.. well a few arguments. I doubt a fight night will happen again!!

I didn't like any of them bar Rex :laugh:

OMG Dennis is single handedly the most vile HM to ever go into the house.