ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB6 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Sorry Science Fans! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14619)

Arneldo 27-12-2005 04:57 PM

Sorry Science Fans!

Hi!
My sister's makeing me do this lol.

When i first watched BB6 i hated Science, I thaught he was the most annoying person in the world! And i once said that if i ever met him id smack em.

Sice then ive re-watched BB6 and i now realise that he is a Fantastic housemate. He provided much entertainment. My sister loved him and we would always argue over him and now that ive confessed she has told me to write a public apologie for all science fans lol.

My view on most housemate have changed since ive re-watched the show. I love Orlaith, Science, Kinga, Max, Saskia, Mary, Lesley, Craig and Derek. I even think Sam is ok now. Still hate Eugene, Makosi and Roberto. Two people have completely changed in my view Kemal and Anthony. Anthony sisnt deserve to win BB6.

Well - im blabing on now - anyway - Sorry lol.

Dan_ 27-12-2005 05:59 PM

:thumbs:. Science was a great housemate and people like you will look back and see that he was a great housemate, bit of a shame more people did not see it that way during bb6.

Mike 27-12-2005 06:31 PM

I loved watching Science he was a great housemate, surely the pathetic people who voted Science out over Orlaith must look back and realise how stupid they were? i know that i would if i had voted him out over Orlaith.

Legend 27-12-2005 09:05 PM

There were times when i loved Science and completely agreed with everything he said but there were times i wanted to starngle him but he was a great housemate!

BigSister 27-12-2005 09:39 PM

Ditto Ant sometimes he was great and sometimes I wanted to just go grrrrrr but he never should have gone over Orlaith

Legend 27-12-2005 09:52 PM

At the time i wanted him to go over Orlaith because that week he got on my nerves soooooo much but in the long run he should of stayed with Oralith walking and that!

ThaGazBoi 27-12-2005 11:47 PM

Science was a great housemate.

Jay 28-12-2005 11:31 AM

Science was a great housemate great entertainment

Ruth 28-12-2005 12:09 PM

He deserved to win it.

sol 28-12-2005 03:39 PM

Yer I like him alot, more than i did in BB6

Rosemary 29-12-2005 12:46 PM

Science was a great HM :thumbs:

I dont think BB6 ever recovered from him being evicted too early...for me it became a bit dull and predictable :sleep:

Corkie 29-12-2005 04:19 PM

he should of deffo won i think

Siouxsie 29-12-2005 08:26 PM

very funny person:hugesmile:

Sunny_01 30-12-2005 03:26 PM

My feelings about Science changed by the day - by he left though he had really gotten on my last nerve. He did have a number of valid points it was just the way he put himself across that I did not really like.

luckyone 30-12-2005 07:35 PM

this is what i was saying from the start science was the most entertaining housemate in there he should have won, but the british public dont know how to vote look who won x factor, look whose prime minister,look who won fame academy, look who won record of the year! whoever voted off science should realise how dumb that was by now especially.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad :

Clnbnt06 02-01-2006 10:29 AM

Science was entertaining although he wasn't a favourite of mine. Sinc ei re-watched the series i now hate Craig even more and have relised Lesley bullied Sam allot more than i though before.

Razmataz 02-01-2006 11:02 AM

I agree with Cullen.
There was this lesley and sam saga....but science...well what a housemate...he has a lot of fans...and well he is one of big brother 6 more entertaining housemates....even though he brinked on being annoying....

Sunny_01 02-01-2006 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by luckyone
this is what i was saying from the start science was the most entertaining housemate in there he should have won, but the british public dont know how to vote look who won x factor, look whose prime minister,look who won fame academy, look who won record of the year! whoever voted off science should realise how dumb that was by now especially.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad :
Yes of course we all feel really stupid for not voting for him NOT! I would never vote for someone who was so childish, he stamped his feet like a spoiled child when he didnt get his own way. I am happy to admit I voted for Science to be booted :hello:

lily. 02-01-2006 01:54 PM

I didn't vote for him to be booted, but let's face it, that's what makes BB so good. You either love the HMs or you hate them. It makes for great disagreements! :laugh:

Razmataz 02-01-2006 02:27 PM

And great arguements with friends at college.

lily. 02-01-2006 02:28 PM

In my case it's usually at the school gates at 3pm when me and all the other mums are pickin up our kids. We have some great debates! :laugh:

Razmataz 02-01-2006 02:30 PM

Last year my mum hated maxwell and to an extent so did i...but if he wasnt there the house wouldnt of been the same...so yeah same with science if he wasnt there we certainly wouldnt be talking about this in the same light because sciences personality was quite unique

linzeyk2006 22-07-2006 07:26 PM

science was the best ever housemate, he was so entertaining and funny! i probably would have wanted to kill him if i was in the house! but as i werent watching him winding everyone up was classic! he shudda won!