ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   JJ last night to ben said F*** the public was xenophobia to the max (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148115)

Bigbrofan25 17-07-2010 02:47 PM

JJ last night to ben said F*** the public was xenophobia to the max

I bet he wouldn`t say that if it was the Australian public :eek:

Its alright for him to slag the british housemates off for worrying about how the public will react to them because he can just fly back off to australia when the shows over in september

That has really made me mad now:mad:

Mystic Mock 17-07-2010 02:49 PM

well his got to get what grace got from bb7 then.

BJ 17-07-2010 02:51 PM

Yes - he said it several times

HBB1508 17-07-2010 02:54 PM

Cretin who does he think is watching?

stoney 17-07-2010 02:54 PM

yes he has said it soooooooooo often we know he is gameplaying and does care a lot what the GBP think of him

rusticgal 17-07-2010 03:13 PM

Unfortunatly too many of them are more concerned at what the public think of them that they try and be something they are not.JJ believes that you should just be yourself and if people like you then so be it.... but if they dont...you go...simple as.But why be something you are not just to get people to like you....people you dont even know.He wants people to like him for who he is and if they dont then thats not a problem to him.

Thats why I LIKE HIM....

ange7 17-07-2010 03:17 PM

omg how is this "xenophobia" ffs? lol ... look it up.
He was talking about not sucking up to the public. You read that as "Oh!!! you don't care about the BRITISH public!! ... so you hate us all!!!".

lol

ange7 17-07-2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stoney (Post 3511759)
yes he has said it soooooooooo often we know he is gameplaying and does care a lot what the GBP think of him

so he does AND he doesn't care what the public think? WTG!

Bigbrofan25 17-07-2010 03:19 PM

Thats really put me off him now sorry

ange7 17-07-2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigbrofan25 (Post 3511875)
Thats really put me off him now sorry

like you were ever a fan lol

Angus 17-07-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 3511846)
Unfortunatly too many of them are more concerned at what the public think of them that they try and be something they are not.JJ believes that you should just be yourself and if people like you then so be it.... but if they dont...you go...simple as.But why be something you are not just to get people to like you....people you dont even know.He wants people to like him for who he is and if they dont then thats not a problem to him.

Thats why I LIKE HIM....

More fool you Lol! You can put whatever spin you like on it, but it still shows what an arrogant piece of sh*t he is.

Lex 17-07-2010 03:33 PM

Never have and never will like the sod!
But that's not xenophobia!....It's just gameplaying!
It was the old "You're more desperate to win than me" tactic!.."are'nt I cool" sort of thing!
And coming from a man who's spent 'half his life' trying to get on the gameshow (on various continents of the globe) , travelled zillions of miles to get there!....Well .....was just a pathetic try!!

starry 17-07-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Unfortunatly too many of them are more concerned at what the public think of them that they try and be something they are not.

I think all of them (including my favourite) have been concerned how they appear to the outside, no exceptions. Maybe it's the pressure of the situation and being on national TV, but it is their choice to put themselves in that situation as well.

boomoo 17-07-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Thats why I LIKE HIM....

Well that is fair enough but why does he say Ben is fake, acting up for the public? How could he possibly think Ben is an act?
The fact that Ben might hope that he would get some benefit from being on BB he is not acting. Ben knows all about Freddie so he knows that you do not necessarily get any commercial benefit from being on BB except those who want to take their clothes off.
Why is JJ on the programme? So that we can form a wrong opinion about Australians? He is an absolute misery always looking for an arguement. Even the happy go lucky Josie cannot stand his moods. It makes him look ugly.

Kazanne 17-07-2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomoo (Post 3512695)
Well that is fair enough but why does he say Ben is fake, acting up for the public? How could he possibly think Ben is an act?
The fact that Ben might hope that he would get some benefit from being on BB he is not acting. Ben knows all about Freddie so he knows that you do not necessarily get any commercial benefit from being on BB except those who want to take their clothes off.
Why is JJ on the programme? So that we can form a wrong opinion about Australians? He is an absolute misery always looking for an arguement. Even the happy go lucky Josie cannot stand his moods. It makes him look ugly.

aint that the truth:xyxwave:

EzzaB 17-07-2010 06:49 PM

Hes a hypocrite!!!

Enid 17-07-2010 06:50 PM

Xenophobic my arse. Stop throwing around words you don't know the meaning of.