ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Do you have a useless talent? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148779)

Simone. 20-07-2010 03:10 PM

Do you have a useless talent?

I can tell the time without a watch or a phone most of the time & I'm pretty good at doing the grudge noise, I'm not really sure they can count as talents though.

Just wondering what useless talents everyone has.

LemonJam 20-07-2010 03:23 PM

I'm ace at Crash Team Racing.

When my voice is completley clear, I do a fabulous erotica voice.

\PJ/ 20-07-2010 03:24 PM

I can light 50 candels in under a minute.

Shaun 20-07-2010 03:25 PM

I do a few good impressions - Duffy, Diana Vickers (not good but LOLs apparently), Mel B from Bo' Selecta...

I'm also pretty good with geography, like capital cities/flags/countries. I can probably name them all.

30stone 20-07-2010 03:28 PM

I can from sitting on the floor like crossed legged..

Lift my body up into a hand-stand without standing first or the need to jump..
And can then walk on my hands a bit too.

I love it though because i dont know anyone that can do it :)

Boothy 20-07-2010 03:46 PM

I can name all of the states in under 6 minutes. Learnt to do it after watching the Friends episode :D

I'm also a fountain of useless knowledge. And I can make a loud clicking noise with my tounge. Like, really loud (it's hard to explain lol)

Braden 20-07-2010 03:47 PM

I can touch my Nose with my Tongue

Malza 20-07-2010 03:48 PM

I remember lyrics really quickly, even if I dislike a song, still now know all ******* lyrics from any children tv series etc.
Completely useless

Lewis. 20-07-2010 03:50 PM

I am really good at copying handwriting and forging handwriting. Good at forging signatures aswell. Neither are that useless really, depends who's chequebook you find ;)

I am the worst impressionist ever. I try so hard but I can't do a single impression, they all sound so silly!

MrGaryy 20-07-2010 03:54 PM

I have amazing retention when it comes to useless things. I could probably recite the exact tracklisting for every Christina Aguilera record, with length and who produced the track. I also know the full names of almost every housemate in BB history LOL.

Princess 20-07-2010 03:58 PM

I know way more Take That knowledge then is needed,seriously it's actually kind of stalkery. I also have a knack of guessing what gender someones baby is gonna be. I get it right like 95% of the time.

pinkmichk 20-07-2010 04:13 PM

another one with a useless fact storage i'm hopeless with stuff i need to remember but stuff like the most recent which was how many blue peter badges does lewis hamilton have i mean 1 where the hell did i learn that fact & 2 why did my brain think it was something i needed to know :joker:

Stacey. 20-07-2010 04:15 PM

I can say lyrics like really quickly. I dunno if it's a 'talent' but no-one I know can do it very well.

GypsyGoth 20-07-2010 04:17 PM

I have recurring dreams.

Claymores 20-07-2010 04:34 PM

I can quote the whole talks in the movie "Blade Runner"

Nicky. 20-07-2010 04:41 PM

I can swim the whole length of a (full sized) swimming pool under water. - without coming up to breathe, like. Following this, I can hold my breath for over 2 and a half minutes - used to be alot longer but I don't swim as much anymore ;)

I have double jointed hands, jaw and feet.

Same as Laura's Take That one; I know too much McFly information. I don't even know where I know most of it from, it's kinda weird. Another thing from this, I remember all the weird things about them much quicker than I can remember the basics! Strange.