ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Keeley: Rio Ferdinand Blasts Keeley Over WAG Comment (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149001)

Jordan. 21-07-2010 09:15 AM

Rio Ferdinand Blasts Keeley Over WAG Comment

Quote:

ENGLAND captain Rio Ferdinand has blasted BB’s Keeley Johnson for being addicted to footballers.

The blonde bombshell, 30, was seen moaning on Monday night’s show about being called a wannabe WAG by the Daily Star.

Keeley has dated five players, mostly from West Bromwich Albion.

But BB fan Rio, 31, Tweeted: “Keeley says ‘I’ve been out with 5 football players but I’m not a wannabe wag’.

“Is this chic for real? One, two or three maybe – but five is an addiction!”

Yesterday Big Brother was plunged into chaos TWICE. Caoimhe Guilfoyle, 22, quit the C4 show, making her the second housemate to walk during this series.

The Irish lass, who lasted six weeks, bitched: “This is the tackiest thing I’ve ever done. I am too sophisticated for it.”

Caoimhe was up for eviction with Rachel Ifon, 29. But after walking, BB replaced her with the next two housemates to get most nomination votes, Keeley and Corin Forshaw, 29.

The trio were due to compete in the “save and replace” task yesterday, dressing up as spiders and racing to climb out of a giant bathtub.

The stunt was called off when Keeley fell and injured her ankle. So BB decided Keeley, Rachel and Corin would all go up for the vote on Friday.
The funniest thing is that he is a BB fan :laugh:

red 21-07-2010 09:17 AM

no wonder the England team got screwed in the W.Cup

starry 21-07-2010 09:20 AM

The Keeva comments are funnier, ''too sophisticated for it'. And this is the person who accused Sunshine of looking down on people. It's hard to believe for me that Keeva has any fans.

Niamh. 21-07-2010 09:25 AM

lmao, I was thinking that exact same thing when she made that comment. She said Oh I'm so embarrassed to be called a wannabe wag, soooooooooo embarrassed she was that she had to tell the HMs about it and make sure anyone who didn't read that newspaper heard it!

And sorry but how the ***** do you accidently end up with 5 footballers???? She just bumped into them at soccer-balls-R-us???? hmmmmmm, I smell BS.

Omah 21-07-2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 3531573)
The Keeva comments are funnier, ''too sophisticated for it'.

Oh dear, so deluded ..... :rolleyes:

Eye_Spy 21-07-2010 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordannn! (Post 3531556)
The funniest thing is that he is a BB fan :laugh:

chema saying she is too sophisticated for BB, thats the funniest thing i have heard in a while.

did she ever change those pants in 6 weeks, LMFAO.

fingers 21-07-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eye_Spy (Post 3531749)
chema saying she is too sophisticated for BB, thats the funniest thing i have heard in a while.

did she ever change those pants in 6 weeks, LMFAO.

What is so sophisticated about pulling your top off your left shoulder?

She left the house yesterday wearing a black and white banded top, ever so demurely wearing it as it was designed to be worn, later on BBLB the same top had been pulled off the left shoulder but it wouldn't pull far enough for her - it wasn't designed to be an "off the shoulder" thingy, just looked stupid although she probably thought it looked "sexy"

Eye_Spy 21-07-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3531785)

She left the house yesterday wearing a black and white banded top, ever so demurely wearing it as it was designed to be worn, later on BBs Big Mouth the same top had been pulled off the left shoulder but it wouldn't pull far enough for her - it wasn't designed to be an "off the shoulder" thingy, just looked stupid although she probably thought it looked "sexy"

if she thinks shes too sophisticated for BB, then i am santa claus. she makes scumbags look sophisticated to me.

Niamh. 21-07-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3531785)

She left the house yesterday wearing a black and white banded top, ever so demurely wearing it as it was designed to be worn, later on BBs Big Mouth the same top had been pulled off the left shoulder but it wouldn't pull far enough for her - it wasn't designed to be an "off the shoulder" thingy, just looked stupid although she probably thought it looked "sexy"

was BBBM on last night?

fingers 21-07-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3531820)
was BBBM on last night?

Erm... was it Little Brother 6 pm?

Had a look, it WAS Little Brother, LOL!

*mazedsalv** 21-07-2010 10:47 AM

:laugh:

Rio is a fan of BB? Who would have thought!! :joker:

Speedster 21-07-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

The Keeva comments are funnier, ''too sophisticated for it'. And this is the person who accused Sunshine of looking down on people. It's hard to believe for me that Keeva has any fans.

Well she does. What I find offensive is that jj has male fans; the way he treats women makes Me wonder if they've even heard of things like equal pay, equal rights etc. He has very little respect fro women and yet they all seem to love him.

Maybe I'm missing the point-he's so popular with women because -they- don't believe in equal rights?. That'd explain why Sunshine, Rachael AND Corin all seem to have forgiven him his bad manners arrogance and bullying.

Niamh. 21-07-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3531833)
Erm... was it Little Brother 6 pm?

Had a look, it WAS Little Brother, LOL!

oh good! What did she say on it anyway about the Josie/JJ situation? anything interesting?

fingers 21-07-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3531847)
oh good! What did she say on it anyway about the Josie/JJ situation? anything interesting?

She never says anything interesting, nothing that stays in your mind, anyway!

She did blame Josie for tipping her over the edge, and her B/F told her on the phone that she had done nothing wrong!!

Oh, and Scabby made her obligatory appearace wearing a new hat! So much for her dear dead grandaddy's titfer!

Demure: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/v...eaving/play.c4

Off the shoulder for the Cameras: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/v...erview/play.c4

Jamietwo 21-07-2010 11:04 AM

The Irish lass, who lasted six weeks, bitched: “This is the tackiest thing I’ve ever done. I am too sophisticated for it.”

LOL she really is VERY deluded, what she means is that she is too grandiose and narcisistic. That is the truth.

Niamh. 21-07-2010 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3531866)
She never says anything interesting, nothing that stays in your mind, anyway!

She did blame Josie for tipping her over the edge, and her B/F told her on the phone that she had done nothing wrong!!

Oh, and Scabby made her obligatory appearace wearing a new hat! So much for her dear dead grandaddy's titfer!

Demure: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/v...eaving/play.c4

Off the shoulder for the Cameras: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/v...erview/play.c4

Thanks for that fingers:hugesmile:

starry 21-07-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedster (Post 3531840)
Well she does. What I find offensive is that jj has male fans; the way he treats women makes Me wonder if they've even heard of things like equal pay, equal rights etc. He has very little respect fro women and yet they all seem to love him.

Maybe I'm missing the point-he's so popular with women because -they- don't believe in equal rights?. That'd explain why Sunshine, Rachael AND Corin all seem to have forgiven him his bad manners arrogance and bullying.

I'm not sure JJ has that many male fans, certainly more would be female. Outside the house it's generally a good idea to be civil about other HMs, but I think some have said that he has a temper so that is some criticism.

Speedster 21-07-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starry (Post 3531918)
I'm not sure JJ has that many male fans, certainly more would be female. Outside the house it's generally a good idea to be civil about other HMs, but I think some have said that he has a temper so that is some criticism.

That's what's winding Me up so much-all the silly women who think it's fine to behave the way he behaves towards women, but then they go on and on about how arrogant/rude/selfish the women in the house are.

Kore 21-07-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Im a straight male and i want JJ to win, and I know alot of other guys who think he should win because he is one of the only ones DOING anything in the house

vesavius 21-07-2010 12:02 PM

Quote:

She is just a nasty bitch to the core...

Weird that it too her 6 weeks to find out how 'tacky' it is, in the week she had aliented all of the house because her actions and attitude and was gonna go (and she knew in her heart she was) no less.

Fake till the end.

Speedster 21-07-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

I just saw this.....I made a mistake-I should have said FEmale fans, not male fans; I was typing too fast and made a spelling mistake.

Hero1 21-07-2010 04:30 PM

Of course he is going to slag of keely, his wife is a WAG, his daughter will be a WAG, his best friends date WAGS, hell they share WAGS between each other.

Their WAGS jaws must have hit the floor, when Keely made her comments lol

oddballmisfitsFTW 21-07-2010 04:50 PM

Ferdinand is just a dick head

Keeley was technically a WAG when she dated the 5 footballers cos WAG is a wife or girlfriend of a footballer

but she isnt a WANNABEE WAG

wannabee wags seek a footballer on purpose and Keeley does not, no one mentions she dated actors as well. Are actors ok to date but footballers are not?
AND wannabee WAGS ADMIT who they are and are PROUD of it

Keeley is not wannabee WAG at all

its not her fault she is gorgeous and gets a lot of attention of men is it?

Peter Plunker 21-07-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kore (Post 3532011)
Im a straight male and i want JJ to win, and I know alot of other guys who think he should win because he is one of the only ones DOING anything in the house

Doing what exactly? Sulking about and playing mind games with miss piggy?

Saph 21-07-2010 07:38 PM

"Im to sophisticated for this"

LMFAO