ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Josie: Heartless bitch (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149163)

oddballmisfitsFTW 21-07-2010 09:32 PM

Heartless bitch

Quaver is leaving the house, ALL the housemates saying goodbyes as they have respect and courtesy for fellow HMs

except Josie

instead she sat on her fat arse with a nasty smirk on her face

is that really who people gonna vote winner of BB11?

disgraceful creature she is

Patricia4 21-07-2010 09:34 PM

The problem is she kiised everyone's butt in that house so she wont be put up the only one that is on to her is Mario.

WOMBAI 21-07-2010 09:34 PM

Then, when she knew JJ was upset, she started laughing and mucking about - she only cares about herself - noone else!

badwolf 21-07-2010 09:35 PM

Totally agree with you there, she didn`t even have the decency to say goodbye.
Two faced cow.

BitterFruit 21-07-2010 09:38 PM

indeed ..!!!

provincial "cowbag"

Cigarpain 21-07-2010 09:40 PM

i thought this was directed at Corin after seeing the task

badwolf 21-07-2010 09:44 PM

Just watched the highlights of the task. Corin was brutal, reckon if some one had been decapitated or had a heartattack. Corin would say `I`ll keep goin` I`ll keep goin!!`

as90 21-07-2010 09:44 PM

Thing about Josie is that she has a massive grudge, read her bio. She left home when she was 14. But C4, as i said previously, are a business and will put profit above anything else, Josie can be a nasty woman at times, no doubt there.

jjj2 21-07-2010 10:47 PM

As keeva was about to leave ,Josie forgot about the cameras for a second and broke in to creepy laugh , it looked a bit mad as she was completely on her own

Tamtam 21-07-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddballmisfitsFTW (Post 3534803)
Quaver is leaving the house, ALL the housemates saying goodbyes as they have respect and courtesy for fellow HMs

except Josie

I am feeling the panic and desperation bubbling up to the top in this OP haha:D

Like I have said elsewhere (you guys love your duplicate threads saying the same thing eh? LOL), she would have been judged as a bitch for sitting there, and a two faced... bitch if she went and said bye.

She is condemed gulity by the haters whatever she does on this forum, and to me thats just hilarious. Shows how desperate people are getting LOL :D

jj43 21-07-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamtam (Post 3535376)

Like I have said elsewhere (you guys love your duplicate threads saying the same thing eh? LOL), she would have been judged as a bitch for sitting there, and a two faced... bitch if she went and said bye.

She is condemed gulity by the haters whatever she does on this forum, and to me thats just hilarious. Shows how desperate people are getting LOL :D

:bawling:

MrWong 21-07-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Nah, you're just trying to excuse her nasty, bitchy behaviour.

A simple bye would do. Dave hates her but nobodies slagging him for being two faced when he hugged her. Or Keeley.

Don't forget, it was only yesterday that Josie said to Caoimhe "I hope we can be back to normal now" :sleep:

She's a heartless cowbag.

Visage 21-07-2010 11:00 PM

I've liked Josie from the beginning and found her hilarious at times, however this past week she has lost much credibility in my opinion.

Ben, John James and Corin seem to be either the best housemates of the worst housemates on these forums. I'm now thinking Josie just lately has been acting very devious and unlike the three I mentioned, the other housemates are not seeing this.

It's only a matter of time now I think.

oddballmisfitsFTW 21-07-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

dont act so cocky

Josie is currently most hated housemate on TiBB poll

I am hoping the british public will now see Josie is nothing more than a nasty piece of work

you will be in minority soon

Patrick 21-07-2010 11:00 PM

Agree 100000%

What pains me is that Josie WILL win this series and be our final winner and she's just a miserable bitch.

Tamtam 21-07-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddballmisfitsFTW (Post 3535419)
dont act so cocky

Josie is currently most hated housemate on TiBB poll

But still, after all this, and all the hate campaigns, and all the lies and twisting, she is STILL bookies fave and adored by her friends in there. Brilliant! :D

Lex 21-07-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oddballmisfitsFTW (Post 3534803)

except Josie

I'm a Ben fan and Josie is some way down the list!

But by not being a sicophant in that respect.....she's gone up a notch today!!

Tamtam 21-07-2010 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 3535421)
What pains me is that Josie WILL win this series and be our final winner.

hence the now evident panic and the jacking up of the hate campaigns by supporters of every other HM!

Tamtam 21-07-2010 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex (Post 3535450)
I'm a Ben fan and Josie is some way down the list!

But by not being a sicophant in that respect.....she's gone up a notch today!!

Exactly, she was true to her self and true to her feelings. If she had gone over to keeva she would have been called two faced... either way she would have lost, so I am glad to chose to be honest! :D

MrWong 21-07-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamtam (Post 3535470)
Exactly, she was true to her self and true to her feelings. If she had gone over to keeva she would have been called two faced... either way she would have lost, so I am glad to chose to be honest! :D

Again. I don't think people would have.

Dave hates her, nobody slagged him for being two faced.
Keeley didn't get slagged either.

Face it, Josie's a ruthless cowbag.

rusticgal 21-07-2010 11:17 PM

Josie wont win.... she is a bunny boiler.Her following on here is nowhere near what it used to be.

Tamtam 21-07-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrWong (Post 3535487)
Again. I don't think people would have.

haha of course not, your sooo right, and sooo unbiased! :D

Josie was 100% true to herself and how she felt, she has gone up more in my books by not pretending to be what she isnt!

oddballmisfitsFTW 21-07-2010 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamtam (Post 3535516)
haha of course not, your sooo right, and sooo unbiased! :D

Josie was 100% true to herself and how she felt, she has gone up more in my books by not pretending to be what she isnt!

you enjoy selective quoting?

here is the rest of the post that you so conveniently forgot

"Again. I don't think people would have.

Dave hates her, nobody slagged him for being two faced.
Keeley didn't get slagged either.

Face it, Josie's a ruthless cowbag. "

Josie is nasty bitch

jj43 21-07-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 3535513)
Josie wont win.... she is a bunny boiler.Her following on here is nowhere near what it used to be.

I think that poor bunny has been boilt to death now

Possiblehousemate 21-07-2010 11:22 PM

UGH ive grown to find Josie repulsive!