ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB 1 - 5 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=549)
-   -   ANTI BULLYING - kids should not see this behaviour as acceptible (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15009)

krissie+3 11-01-2006 10:46 PM

ANTI BULLYING - kids should not see this behaviour as acceptible

i am so angry with the amount of bullying being carried out in that house. Jodie Marsh might not be the cleverest person in their and she doesint always portray herslelf in the best light but she does not deserve the victimisation she is recieving in there. Micheal Barrymore has gone in that house with a plan to shed as many tears as possible and make everyone feel sorry for him but the second Jodie sheds a tear she is set upon. Pete, Michael and George are being cruel and seem to think they automatically deserve everyones respect without respecting others. they have almost convinced the whole house now that she is a terrible person. We are trying to stamp out bullying in schools and many children watch this programme, they should not see this kind of treatment as being acceptable

Kore 11-01-2006 10:53 PM

shes not being bullied

SparkleKLW 11-01-2006 10:56 PM

I do agree with you jodie has some issues most of us no that but what the others are doing is totally wrong i thought michael was better than that infact all he is doing is proving those ppl who slag him off in the papers and the other ppl what he is really like.I always thought he was great on tv but after seeing this i have changed my opinion of him he is doing exactly what they slagged jodie off for.I thought being adults they would no better.At the end of the day if you was an adult if you didn't like someone you was with you would still try to get on with that person just to be polite and get on with your own things not just for your sake but for others around you as well not behave like kids in a school playground.I did think chantelle needed to be told about jodie as she was being used but there is a polite way in doing it not thinking you have authority over someone just because you are older.

Sparkle

Tanser_Man 11-01-2006 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by krissie+3
i am so angry with the amount of bullying being carried out in that house. Jodie Marsh might not be the cleverest person in their and she doesint always portray herslelf in the best light but she does not deserve the victimisation she is recieving in there. Micheal Barrymore has gone in that house with a plan to shed as many tears as possible and make everyone feel sorry for him but the second Jodie sheds a tear she is set upon. Pete, Michael and George are being cruel and seem to think they automatically deserve everyones respect without respecting others. they have almost convinced the whole house now that she is a terrible person. We are trying to stamp out bullying in schools and many children watch this programme, they should not see this kind of treatment as being acceptable
You don't know what bullying is.

All the charactors in there are strong, so to say they have been 'convinced' is ludacris, they are all adults and have all expressed different opinions about the situation.

Everyone is pulling out this bullying card, and it is so far from the truth. Jodie brings it on herself, again and again to the extent now that everyone feels sorry for her because she said she's being bullyed.

As i said before, you don;t know what bullying is, neither does Jodie which doesn't suprise me with her brain being smaller then a salted peanut.

Substance 11-01-2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kore
shes not being bullied
Yes she is.

krissie+3 11-01-2006 10:58 PM

i would class it as bullying, just cos you dont like someone - and i have to say jodie is not my favourite person, it doesnt give you a right to attack them like they are doing, just leave her to it, if they're right in what they're saying then she'll be voted out wont she

Jay 11-01-2006 11:00 PM

She isnt being bullied shes making out she is when she breaksdown looking for sympathy, and she is really annoying me

krissie+3 11-01-2006 11:01 PM

I have to tell you i know exactly wot bullying is, just because she's not in a school playground doesnt mean she cant be bullied, and maybe she does bring a lot on herslef but they are adults and should be able to rise above it !!!

Tanser_Man 11-01-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

shes not being bullied
Kore, this happend with Maxwell remember?

Everybody was ok with his sence of humour and then suddenly one of the housemates says the world bully and ultimatley he was made example of by a non happen.

This is what's happening with Pete and the rest of them, he is being victimised because of a silly little girl who cries wolf. It's going to wreck the show like it did bb6, the bigger, opinionated people will be voted out first, leaving the bitchy pathetic housemates to win.

Jay 11-01-2006 11:03 PM

If she was being bullied she would have walked by now

Red Moon 11-01-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jamie2cool
If she was being bullied she would have walked by now
That is what Orlith did in big brother 6 when she felt bullied and victimized !

Tanser_Man 11-01-2006 11:06 PM

Quote:

I have to tell you i know exactly wot bullying is, just because she's not in a school playground doesnt mean she cant be bullied, and maybe she does bring a lot on herslef but they are adults and should be able to rise above it !!!
That's the thing they come trying to give advice and she twists it and makes it seem as if there picking on her.

Today they all gathered round to talk and sort out the ever going issue within the house, but all she cared about was that everyone was picking on her but really if you look back every single one of them was giving her/ each other advice but she was NOT listening.

How can you define a ignorant person as someone who is being bullied?

You can't!

krissie+3 11-01-2006 11:06 PM

I totally dont think maxwell was a bully, he just stuck up for himself ..

why should she walk just cos they want her to, pete is vile to anyone who dares to disagree with him

Red Moon 11-01-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by krissie+3why should she walk just cos they want her to, pete is vile to anyone who dares to disagree with him
Pete does come across that way on the show. Complaining about the show was so childish !

Tanser_Man 11-01-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

I totally dont think maxwell was a bully, he just stuck up for himself ..

why should she walk just cos they want her to, pete is vile to anyone who dares to disagree with him
Yeah but the thing with Pete is he listens to what you've got to say and he responds in the most honest way he knows. Maybe more blunt then people are used to but thats what makes him unique and ultimatley makes him who he is.

Maxwell was a bully going by the way he was boo'ed and interigated by Davina McCall and that was all down to Makosi crying wolf and drawing peoples attention, just like Jodie is doing now.

Jay 11-01-2006 11:10 PM

I think Pete is honest he says what he thinks

Substance 11-01-2006 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Tanser_Man
Quote:

shes not being bullied

Everybody was ok with his sence of humour and then suddenly one of the housemates says the world bully and ultimatley he was made example of by a non happen.

This is what's happening with Pete and the rest of them, he is being victimised because of a silly little girl who cries wolf. It's going to wreck the show like it did bb6, the bigger, opinionated people will be voted out first, leaving the bitchy pathetic housemates to win.
It seems you and Kore don't understand bullying. You may know the meaning of the word but you aren't able to recognise it.

She is being bullied. Today she was defending herself infront of everyone and didn't go off crying, infact Michael went crying, so saying that she goes of crying to make out she's the victim is wrong.

You say about the bitchy pathetic housemates winning big brother but aren't the people your defending doing all the bitching?

krissie+3 11-01-2006 11:11 PM

Exactly if the show is so beneath him why has he bothered going on, and if he hated it that bad he'd walk, but he's just has deperate as anyone else in that house

Red Moon 11-01-2006 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jamie2cool
I think Pete is honest he says what he thinks
But he could be more diplomatic and sensitive.

krissie+3 11-01-2006 11:14 PM

Pete is a classic bully ans if you have ever been a victim of it you would understand, they feel threatened by someone who does not submit easily and hound them till they do, that is what i see happening on the show

Tanser_Man 11-01-2006 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Substance
Quote:

Quote:

shes not being bullied

It seems you and Kore don't understand bullying. You may know the meaning of the word but you aren't able to recognise it.

She is being bullied. Today she was defending herself infront of everyone and didn't go off crying, infact Michael went crying, so saying that she goes of crying to make out she's the victim is wrong.

You say about the bitchy pathetic housemates winning big brother but aren't the people your defending doing all the bitching?
Michael was crying, way before it all kicked off, so thats one of your tales put to bed.

To say i don't know the meaning of the word bullying is a joke in itself. I know the difference between bullying and what Jodie is doing and that is self-victimisation. Everything is her fault. Everyone hates her. Everybody thinks she's a slag. She brings it on herself, and in that i mean she brings critisism her way.

And finally, the people who i am defending have actually got the balls to confront there issues instead of hiding behind a trowel full of make-up.

InTheHood 11-01-2006 11:18 PM

I think when two people, sometimes more, gang up on one person and every little thing that person does, it can be classed as bullying.

I think in Pete's case, it is bullying, you can see the nastiness in his eyes, the way he looks for approval, and the way he attempts to get others involved.

I think Michael is clearly stung by Jodies comments on him, I'm not sure he can be classed as a bully.

There is no doubt, Pete wants to be top dog, and if anyone gets in his way, he will attempt to get people to turn on them, that is his insecurities, not Jodie's or anyone elses.

I think at best, it's victimising one individual, the reasons are not known, although one can only assume bitterness on Pete's part.

I remember BB6 when certain individuals bullied others, some people around here who said that was bullying, are saying this is not.

I do believe people are seeing Jodie Marsh here, and not seeing the fuller picture, having already made up there mind about her, before she even entered the house.

Pete without his manipulated new friends is nothing, I can quite imagine he's made a career out of using people.

I've never been a Jodie fan, but there is more to her. She is outspoken, but at least she fights her own corner and doesn't need buddies to help her out.

Pete just arselicks certain people, and then, when they are onside, influences them into joining in.

I don't blame Michael, he's easily influenced, Pete has seen this, and used it to his advantage. He has no interest in Michael at all, he probably thinks he's a murderer, but he'll worry about that later, right now, he's got a younger girl to get rid of.

Tanser_Man 11-01-2006 11:19 PM

Quote:

Pete is a classic bully ans if you have ever been a victim of it you would understand, they feel threatened by someone who does not submit easily and hound them till they do, that is what i see happening on the show
Seriously you have no clue.

You lot are like a track on repeat, bully bully mooo mooo.

You don't come up with anything valid other then he is a bully because he tells her his feelings.

Go back to school please.

InTheHood 11-01-2006 11:20 PM

Quote:

And finally, the people who i am defending have actually got the balls to confront there issues instead of hiding behind a trowel full of make-up.
Pete? :joker:

Best joke I have heard in a while.

Personally, i'd love to meet Pete, no really I would, he wouldn't bully me, I'm bigger than Dennis, I'd see what Pete was really made of :spin:

AndyJK 11-01-2006 11:20 PM

Quote:

And Jodie talking explicitly about sex, flashing her boobs and acting a tart, swearing, being rude and disrespectful is ok for young kids to see, is it? You talk about bullying but you're just using edited highlights to create your own distorted version of what you consider to be the truth. I'm constantly amazed at the amount of people falling for her poor little miss picked on act.

Jodie has gone into that house actively seeking confrontation. She has no respect for anyone other than herself. She's nasty and spiteful and deserves no shred of sympathy when older and wiser people are showing her the error of her ways.