ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Favouritism again!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150994)

Lex 29-07-2010 01:18 AM

Favouritism again!!

John James and Josie flouting the microphone rules again!!
Going into the garden without them for a good plotting session, ignoring BBs warnings about the intentional rule-break. Then getting called into the diary room,...in there for a full minute and half...then waltzes back out with smiles on their faces!!...Josie telling Mario that they did'nt get into trouble!!!!

God!!....When is their special treatment going to end??
Dave only blurted out that he could'nt nominate someone...and it looks like he\ll be evicted as a result!!

I'm NO Dave fan....but is this prefferential treatment that the showmancers are getting fair?????

:cloud::cloud:

flamingGalah! 29-07-2010 01:21 AM

They should lock John James away in the mole hole for the rest of the week as punishment :D

Lex 29-07-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 3573696)
They should lock John James away in the mole hole for the rest of the week as punishment :D

And put Josies thumbs in a ****-soaked bandage!! :hugesmile:

Seriously though....this is getting pathetically biased!! :nono:

Princess 29-07-2010 01:28 AM

I thought John James said BB told them they were going to get punished?

mike888 29-07-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess (Post 3573718)

They did, obviously the author never had his hearing aid on... :joker:

Julesuk 29-07-2010 05:58 AM

He just thought he would start a thread for all the anti John James campaigner to get their teeth into - its pathetic, people only hear what they want to.

setanta 29-07-2010 06:42 AM

Warn them that if they do it again all nominations will be scrapped and it'll just be the two of them up for eviction. That'll soon shut the pair of them up.

-Sue- 29-07-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike888 (Post 3574148)
They did, obviously the author never had his hearing aid on... :joker:

lol oh dear lol:joker:

WOMBAI 29-07-2010 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex (Post 3573689)
Going into the garden without them for a good plotting session, ignoring BBs warnings about the intentional rule-break. Then getting called into the diary room,...in there for a full minute and half...then waltzes back out with smiles on their faces!!...Josie telling Mario that they did'nt get into trouble!!!!

Dave only blurted out that he could'nt nominate someone...and it looks like he\ll be evicted as a result!!

I'm NO Dave fan....but is this prefferential treatment that the showmancers are getting fair?????

It really is a disgrace - JJ and Josie should be up as punishment, same as Dave - and if anyone goes other than JJ - I will consider it a complete fix!

WOMBAI 29-07-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Princess (Post 3573718)

It will be some, silly insignificant punishment to ensure they stay! They should be put up for eviction - only fair punishment!

HBB1508 29-07-2010 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3574220)
It will be some, silly insignificant punishment to ensure they stay! They should be put up for eviction - only fair punishment!

Agree they have got away with far too much this season and BB are starting to look silly now because of it.

parmnion 29-07-2010 08:22 AM

I bet they came out doing their best beavis and butthead impression.

setanta 29-07-2010 08:24 AM

Davina is telling the producers, "no don't punish them - they're in luvve." God, it's tedious stuff, and a disgrace really.

LeatherTrumpet 29-07-2010 08:25 AM

It is a tv show that has its main aim as ratings

you are confusing BB11 for the world chess championships

tony1104 29-07-2010 08:30 AM

they will be punished ! A task of dinner for two in a side room!
Bb have been playing them as the "only" hm's and have shown us only what they want us to see of the rest! Mostly how boring they are . Because j james and josie have been bb's intended winners from the first week.
Im fed up with the pair of them! Remember! They are both avid bb fans. J james has travelled half way round the world (at mummys expense) cos he couldnt get on the now defunct ozzie bb show. Tell me they dont know exactly what they are doing? Bb will continue sadly to let them get away with whatever they want.[/b]

DavinamcCaw 29-07-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julesuk (Post 3574158)
He just thought he would start a thread for all the anti John James campaigner to get their teeth into - its pathetic, people only hear what they want to.

So you don't think JJ and Josie have broken the rules by turning there mics off, nothing is made up here its plain to see, try taking off your rose tinted glasses and perhaps you might see what we are seeing.

smudgie 29-07-2010 09:10 AM

I think they will be punished this time.
JJ thinks he is so clever, following the Zombies through the wardrobe, as he said.
I am afraid he now realises/thinks the show is all about him.:sleep:

Kazanne 29-07-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julesuk (Post 3574158)

Pot and kettle come to mind:joker:

WOMBAI 29-07-2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 3574379)
I think they will be punished this time.
JJ thinks he is so clever, following the Zombies through the wardrobe, as he said.
I am afraid he now realises/thinks the show is all about him.:sleep:

It will be a 'fake' punishment - just as everything to do with them is fake! :sleep:

Beastie 29-07-2010 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex (Post 3573689)

It is treatment.. I can't stand either of them..

JOHN JAMES BETTER EGT EVICTED ON FRIDAY!!

Wipe the smile off his face.. Josie sh!tting herself..... they both make me sick.

smudgie 29-07-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3574414)
It will be a 'fake' punishment - just as everything to do with them is fake! :sleep:

Very true.

Beastie 29-07-2010 09:32 AM

Pathetic.. all their "showmance" for the cameras........

walter 29-07-2010 09:33 AM

who cares

Beastie 29-07-2010 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by setanta (Post 3574282)
Davina is telling the producers, "no don't punish them - they're in luvve." God, it's tedious stuff, and a disgrace really.

Davina did not say that did she????? I like Davina as a presenter but at times she is a stupid b!tch. Her going on that Andrew has a gameplan... err.... Davina.. look at John James and Josie......... Jesus.

Beastie 29-07-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3574414)

This.

John James is no laid back Aussie.. Josie is hardly a straight down to earth "country girl".

They are both lazy slobs!! As Ben said.. Josie the pig.. John the piglet!! :laugh2: