ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   FRIDAY - evictions?? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151042)

DanielleT92 29-07-2010 10:55 AM

FRIDAY - evictions??

I'm totally gutted Steve won the Save and Replace task :(! Not only that, but he put Andrew up for replacing him in this week's nominations. Who do you think will go on Friday? This is the first week in which I've not wanted any of them to go. I'd miss Dave and Ben's bond, JJ and Josie's bond and just Andrew in general. I would have preferred Mario to have been up if anything :/.

Complans 29-07-2010 10:56 AM

johnjames will go

smudgie 29-07-2010 10:58 AM

JJames or Dave to go.:dance:

BigBrotherfan4ever 29-07-2010 10:59 AM

Hopefully Dave will go.

Jordan. 29-07-2010 11:00 AM

Yeah Steve should have gone this week :bored: I think it'll be between Dave and Ben now.

Stacey. 29-07-2010 11:02 AM

Me too. I wanted Steve to go because he's a ****. And now he's basically got a place in the final.

Kazanne 29-07-2010 11:04 AM

I think Ben will go which is a shame,but that's the game i guess,but at least he will be pleased,I wont be around for a few days and will miss the live eviction,so will have to make do with a recording on Monday.but hope Ben has a good reception he deserves that at least,i really wanted dave or Crabeyes to go but their time will come.

erchie 29-07-2010 11:10 AM

hopefully ben ! :dance:

DanielleT92 29-07-2010 11:17 AM

Yip I wanted Steve to go partly because he's not entertaining and seeing his relationship with Keeley made me question him. Mario too, as he's treating his pals like crap especially Ben, and not bringing much positivity to the house at all.

Lex 29-07-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Complans (Post 3574776)
johnjames will go

Fingers firmly crossed!!!!:xyxwave:

sarza 29-07-2010 11:22 AM

I think bens gonna go, would prefer John James though, as the whole josie crap is doing my head in, but in all honesty i didnt really want any of them to go, was so happy Steve was up, and still not over the fact he saved himself, total waste of space for big brother!

Kaaarenn! 29-07-2010 11:45 AM

I was hoping John James was going to win the Save and Replace task :/ If Steve had still have been up, he would've gone I think. Now I think it'll either be Ben or Dave going but as long as it's not John, I'm not bothered.

ElProximo 29-07-2010 11:58 AM

Since John James is annoying, over-rated, now becoming tedious and has an over-exposed 'showmance' thing with Josie he will probably stay. Public loves the dumb stuff.

Because Ben is a classic who is working on a higher level of wit and comedy gold than anyone else, is the swiss watch of stirring and still has lots of potential - he will probably go.
the public feels the need to get rid of such things.

Which sucks for those of us who are non-stupid viewers,
but,
unfortunately that is what the thing has become there.

Afterward they will introduce a new HM. She is 22, quite slim and fit, half black, applied to X-factor last season and says she can't go a day without her make-up. She thinks JJ is cute. She is quiet.
YESSS!
Oh wow... can you imagine if she likes JJ how great she will be hoooo hooooo!

Meanwhile Ben and Sunshine are at home. No justice in BB world.