ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Sam: Tip for those who find Sam entertaining (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152248)

Abhorsen 02-08-2010 09:41 AM

Tip for those who find Sam entertaining

If you find Sam entertaining here is a suggestion to liven up your days. Go out during school term time and hang around bus stops between 3.30pm and 5.00pm there are thousands of 'Sams' just hanging around for your enjoyment and entertainment. If you really want to get the full on Sam experience then just get on any double decker bus at between the aforementioned times and sit on the top deck, hours of entertainment and enjoyment await you.

Hope-x 02-08-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhorsen (Post 3597273)
If you find Sam entertaining here is a suggestion to liven up your days. Go out during school term time and hang around bus stops between 3.30pm and 5.00pm there are thousands of 'Sams' just hanging around for your enjoyment and entertainment. If you really want to get the full on Sam experience then just get on any double decker bus at between the aforementioned times and sit on the top deck, hours of entertainment and enjoyment await you.

HAHAH awwwww! Poor sam. He is pretty lively, I find stuff like that tedious usually, but theres something about Sam.. I expect he would be someone I would avoid in real life.

Livia 02-08-2010 09:43 AM

LMAO... God bless you Aborsen.

If there is a God... but that's probably covered in a "Dave" thread.

Jordan. 02-08-2010 09:46 AM

Like him or not people cant deny he has livened up this series.

sarza 02-08-2010 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordannn! (Post 3597288)
Like him or not people cant deny he has livened up this series.

Exactly!!!

smudgie 02-08-2010 09:58 AM

I find it highly entertaining the way he has ruffled the housemates.
Normally when newbies go in they gush all over the housemates, what a refreshing change sam is.
He would get in my nerves in the real world, no doubt. But this a TV reality show that needed a kick up the jacksy. he has delivered it.:dance:

WOMBAI 02-08-2010 10:02 AM

You don't have to like him - to appreciate he is throwing a spanner in the works of the Josie/JJ show!

housemate 02-08-2010 10:05 AM

If Sam is 'just a kid' why hasn't one of the 'grown-ups' been able to handle him?
He is systamatically causing them all to expose who they really are. I don't want to hang arond with him but I applaud what he is doing, it might just be that we get a worthy winner this year!!

Shasown 02-08-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhorsen (Post 3597273)

Great idea and get locked up or beaten up for stalking kids.

There are names for people like you who advocate others to hang round schools.

You need serious help if thats how you get your kicks.

Only joking by the way I dont mean to offend you, Abhorsen you do have a very valid point though.

Omah 02-08-2010 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3597327)
You have to like him - to appreciate he is throwing a spanner in the works of the Josie/JJ show!

Yeah, I'm luvvin' it ..... :joker:

JTM45 02-08-2010 10:32 AM

You're obviously a very poor judge of character because it is blatantly obvious that Sam IS NOT your average chavvy youngster like those you describe.
I'm not saying he's a one in a million prodigy or anything but he's definitely got some stand-out characteristics that, at this stage of the BB11 love-in brown-nosing fest, can only help to liven up the situation.
Up until Friday Ben was more or less the only redeeming quality of an otherwise terminally ill series of BB and because of the mobile wielding chavettes spending all of their pocket money ensuring their hero and house resident himbo John James was safe we lost what little originality and entertainment we had in the form of Ben.
If anyone can save the day (and the show) it has to be Sam!!!!

Julie10 02-08-2010 10:52 AM

Have I missed him swearing and assaulting the hms. No he has told them a few home truths and got them thinking that they are not the winner of the show before it has ended. Sorry he has upset a few of you that don't want him to highlight your favourites flaws.

The others putting thumb sucking fluid on Sams toothbrush is just as childish as anything Sam has done. But oh no lets not mention that as its your favourite doing the childish and possibly dangerous prank all in the name of fun.

Get off your high horse! no one is saying he is entertaining just that he has ruffled a few feathers of those hms that thought all they had to do was lay around under duvets or sit around doing nothing and had already won because they were saved several times when up for eviction or heard a few cheers.

pixee 02-08-2010 11:26 AM

Rather watch him than anyone else.

JEJ 02-08-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 3597373)
You're obviously a very poor judge of character because it is blatantly obvious that Sam IS NOT your average chavvy youngster like those you describe.

You're absolutely right. He's the ex bf of one of my stepson's friends and they are all Emos and nice kids

Patricia4 02-08-2010 12:16 PM

Quote:

You don't have to like him - to appreciate he is throwing a spanner in the works of the Josie/JJ show!

I love it :dance:

eye sea 02-08-2010 01:06 PM

When will those tattoos wash off?

Livia 02-08-2010 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by housemate (Post 3597330)
If Sam is 'just a kid' why hasn't one of the 'grown-ups' been able to handle him?
He is systamatically causing them all to expose who they really are. I don't want to hang arond with him but I applaud what he is doing, it might just be that we get a worthy winner this year!!

... Ahhh the Sam Cheerleading crew.

Livia 02-08-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JTM45 (Post 3597373)
I'm not saying he's a one in a million prodigy or anything but he's definitely got some stand-out characteristics that, at this stage of the BB11 love-in brown-nosing fest, can only help to liven up the situation.
Up until Friday Ben was more or less the only redeeming quality of an otherwise terminally ill series of BB and because of the mobile wielding chavettes spending all of their pocket money ensuring their hero and house resident himbo John James was safe we lost what little originality and entertainment we had in the form of Ben.
If anyone can save the day (and the show) it has to be Sam!!!!

No everyone finds him funny. I don't find him entertaining in the least. That doesn't make me a poor judge of character, it makes me idiot-intolerent.

cell 02-08-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 3597838)
That doesn't make me a poor judge of character, it makes me idiot-intolerent.

I don't think he's a idiot, he is very observant, has probably kept up with the series and knows exactly what he's saying and what will get a rise out of the HM's.

He could do very idiotic things to get a rise out of them such as messing with their personal belongings, but he is instead planting seeds of paranoia and doubt and then letting those feelings take control on their own.

He is coming in so late in the game, the HM's know he has info from the outside which makes the things he says a little more cryptic.

smudgie 02-08-2010 01:29 PM

I am pleased with the results of his shake up.
Given them all something to discuss instead of just sitting around or duvet diving.:hugesmile:

Kazanne 02-08-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by housemate (Post 3597330)

Josie is protesting FAR too much!!

eye sea 02-08-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

For that I give him credit. He's showing it for the showmance it is.

pixee 02-08-2010 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 3597838)
No everyone finds him funny. I don't find him entertaining in the least. That doesn't make me a poor judge of character, it makes me idiot-intolerent.

According to a channel 4 poll he is not popular at all.

" Daily Poll
Thank you for voting!
Definitely Irritating! 71% (10,056 votes)
Highly Entertaining! 29% (4,067 votes) "

I guess I'm in the minority then maybe he will get kicked out and they will all share the 100k between them and hug and stroke each other, maybe Dave can say a prayer and Josie and JJ can live happily ever after 10k miles apart.

robb 02-08-2010 04:29 PM

I think he is entertaining. The one regret is that he wasn't in earlier, (with Shabby!) instead of some of the deadwood we were lumbered with (Iffy, Steve, etc). The showmance is a complete bore ( despite what Emma flaming Willis thinks), and now that Ben has gone , the only laugh I was getting was from Corin in the DR. Sam won't last long.....The Large One has already turned the house against him today........and in any case JJ'S teeny-chant fans will see Sam out within 2 weeks. But let's enjoy the uncomfortable time he is giving the 'luvvies' until then.

Tom4784 02-08-2010 04:32 PM

I think he's a great HM, a lot of HM's always promise to shake it up but he's one of the few to actually go through with it. He's definitely livened what is traditional a very dull part of BB. I'm hoping he can avoid eviction next week as I think he could steal it if he gets into the final as it's a vote to save.