ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Rachel: ben and john james fans? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152627)

Mystic Mock 03-08-2010 04:54 PM

ben and john james fans?

please come together and vote that bitch rachel out because she acts like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth but shes one of the most backstabbing housemates in there.

because i reckon if she won the save and replace she would have put up josie and yet she acts like josie is one of her best friends in the house.

Lister of Smeg 03-08-2010 04:55 PM

i shall be giving her a few votes :thumbs:

smudgie 03-08-2010 04:56 PM

Saving my pennies this week. It is win win win all the way:hugesmile:
One of them have to go:elephant:

prkp12 03-08-2010 04:57 PM

Naw mate, just naw.

Kazanne 03-08-2010 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3604880)
please come together and vote that bitch rachel out because she acts like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth but shes one of the most backstabbing housemates in there.

because i reckon if she won the save and replace she would have put up josie and yet she acts like josie is one of her best friends in the house.

Sorry jedward,but I would never help to get Crabyes anywhere,I dislike him and would much rather see Rachael stay over him even though i am not keen on her,Crabeyes and Josie fans banded together to get Ben out even buy cheating ,so I will never unite to save him,soz.Crabeyes gets my votes this week

Visage 03-08-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3604911)
Crabeyes and Josie fans banded together to get Ben out even buy cheating

I didn't.

parmnion 03-08-2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

she was actually going to go with jo jock or whatever his name is..

Mystic Mock 03-08-2010 05:04 PM

oh and she rallied the house to put ben up last week aswell.

watchinittoomuch 03-08-2010 05:05 PM

I dont care about all that backstabbing gubbins, I just want her out so I dont have to listen to her screeching anymore, it's hurt me head.

BigBrotherfan4ever 03-08-2010 05:07 PM

Voting for Dave

Mystic Mock 03-08-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watchinittoomuch (Post 3604960)
I dont care about all that backstabbing gubbins, I just want her out so I dont have to listen to her screeching anymore, it's hurt me head.

yes and her screechy voice aswell.

Kazanne 03-08-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 3604928)
I didn't.

LOL,Are you sure?:xyxwave:

Visage 03-08-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3605436)
LOL,Are you sure?:xyxwave:

I think I am :joker::joker::joker:

Saph 03-08-2010 06:45 PM

we need to evict John

reece(: 03-08-2010 06:46 PM

dave's time isup.

Kazanne 03-08-2010 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 3605439)
I think I am :joker::joker::joker:

:joker::joker:Seriously I cant believe some of the stuff I've read about the twitter campaigns,they seem really desperate to keep Crabby at any cost:hugesmile:

BigBrotherfan4ever 03-08-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reece(: (Post 3605448)
dave's time isup.

100% agree with you reece:thumbs:

Mystic Mock 03-08-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 3605443)
we need to evict John

no john james does stuff where as rachel does fook all.

Lex 03-08-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

NO!!....I vote for a Big Brother first!!....A triple eviction!!!....And Mario out next week! :xyxwave:

Visage 03-08-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3605456)
:joker::joker:Seriously I cant believe some of the stuff I've read about the twitter campaigns,they seem really desperate to keep Crabby at any cost:hugesmile:

I try and avoid sites like Twitter and Facebook.

I've all on trying to keep up on here:joker:

reece(: 03-08-2010 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever (Post 3605465)
100% agree with you reece:thumbs:

i'll be evicting like mad when the lines open lol!:dance:

joeysteele 03-08-2010 07:32 PM

I will be voting Rachel out, I dont care for JJames at all but I know what he's like and I can see he and Josie having problems via Sam and the others soon possibly. I have always thought Jjames would be ther etil the end but I hope he does not win, he will hate to get the last 4 or 5 and still not win.
Rachel on the other hand,nominated BEN for the stupidest of reasons,despite his conciliatory moves to her she first accepted them but all week did her best to keep the negatives she thought of him to the fore.
Rachel is awful, her voice gets on my nerves, NOT HER ACCENT,I have loads of friend from Liverpoll before anyone gets at me for that, but she showed with BEN what a nasty madam she was and while not as obviously rotten and devious as BEA was with Freddie last BB, Rachel certainly was a major factor in both BEN being nominated and also going on friday because she never let up on him.
So she gets my votes to go this week and when she does it will be GOOD RIDDANCE.

Mystic Mock 03-08-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3605735)
I will be voting Rachel out, I dont care for JJames at all but I know what he's like and I can see he and Josie having problems via Sam and the others soon possibly. I have always thought Jjames would be ther etil the end but I hope he does not win, he will hate to get the last 4 or 5 and still not win.
Rachel on the other hand,nominated BEN for the stupidest of reasons,despite his conciliatory moves to her she first accepted them but all week did her best to keep the negatives she thought of him to the fore.
Rachel is awful, her voice gets on my nerves, NOT HER ACCENT,I have loads of friend from Liverpoll before anyone gets at me for that, but she showed with BEN what a nasty madam she was and while not as obviously rotten and devious as BEA was with Freddie last BB, Rachel certainly was a major factor in both BEN being nominated and also going on friday because she never let up on him.
So she gets my votes to go this week and when she does it will be GOOD RIDDANCE.

its good to see you backing me up.

joeysteele 03-08-2010 07:39 PM

JJames and Josie had nominated BEN before though,I was surprised that Josie voted to nominate BEN last week but half expected it, I knew Jjames would but for me the major surprises was Rachel,but she idd it because at the time LAURA was in and she Rachel was punishing BEN for that,rediculous, and the other backstabber MARIO was the other one nominating BEN without those 2 noms, BEN would not have been up,he may have been selected by Stev in the save and replace but that wasn't certain.
No for me get Rachel OUT.

Kazanne 03-08-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visage (Post 3605484)
I try and avoid sites like Twitter and Facebook.

I've all on trying to keep up on here:joker:

Me two but I heard about them via DS,it would be good if there was a way to just phone just once per person as they do in the online polls,maybe online voting would have been better:hugesmile: