ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Ben: Ben fans only - If you're missing Ben (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153903)

Angus 07-08-2010 08:16 PM

Ben fans only - If you're missing Ben

here's a quick fix:

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrot...oments/play.c4

On his facebook it says he has met with producers at Elstree to talk over some ideas for his own chat show! Can't wait.

yousoboo! 07-08-2010 08:18 PM

its over. accept it.

Kazanne 07-08-2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 3627611)
here's a quick fix:

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrot...oments/play.c4

On his facebook it says he has met with producers at Elstree to talk over some ideas for his own chat show! Can't wait.

I'm not surprised at that news Angus as the producers etc are liking Ben a lot,I posted something about it last week,I think that is why he has had a good run on BBLB and BBBM,everyone who meets him seems to get smitten,Did you catch him in the webchat last night?anyway keep me posted.:xyxwave:

Angus 07-08-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousoboo! (Post 3627622)
its over. accept it.

Obviously not, since Ben is going from strength to strength.:thumbs: The rest will sink into obscurity when they leave since they have nothing to offer outside the house.

joeysteele 07-08-2010 08:24 PM

Yes, angus58, actually I understand there are a few things being discussed for BEN in the media particularly TV, no doubt he will choose what he thinks is achievable and he's comfortable with but honestly it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
He deserves all success he gets now.

Angus 07-08-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3627645)
I'm not surprised at that news Angus as the producers etc are liking Ben a lot,I posted something about it last week,I think that is why he has had a good run on BBLB and BBBM,everyone who meets him seems to get smitten,Did you catch him in the webchat last night?anyway keep me posted.:xyxwave:

Am mad cos I missed it, also missed him on BBBM and forgot to put it on record! Oh well, I guess we'll all be seeing more of Ben whilst the rest of them become instantly forgettable once the leave the house! It would be great if they put Ben into the All Stars, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Angus 07-08-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3627661)
Yes, angus58, actually I understand there are a few things being discussed for BEN in the media particularly TV, no doubt he will choose what he thinks is achievable and he's comfortable with but honestly it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
He deserves all success he gets now.

Couldn't agree more::)

Kazanne 07-08-2010 08:30 PM

There is one sure thing,people will be supporting Ben long after the others have faded and gone away.

Kazanne 07-08-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousoboo! (Post 3627622)
its over. accept it.

What exactly is over?he is no longer a housemate,this we know, but we are still entitalled to talk to fellow fans who are interested in him,what's the problem?

joeysteele 07-08-2010 08:40 PM

Absolutely Kazanne and I dont think I can recall such a great reception given to an evicted housemate 2 weeks in a row on BBBM.
The audience love him on there, its like he was the winner.

He's a great guy though Kazanne and angus58, he is himself, genuine and to people that matter those qualities mean a great deal which is why producers and broadcasting companies are so taken with BEN.

I just can't praise him enough really,if you could choose members of your family,BEN would be a first choice in mine. For his integrity,decency and openness.

I am proud that I supported the truly best housemate likely ever in BB and its clear also he had/has some real quality fans too.(that's directed at Kazanne and Angus58 and jedward fever to name just 3,not just myself in case JJ fans storm in and call me big headed or something).

fingers 07-08-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 3627674)
Am mad cos I missed it, also missed him on BBBM and forgot to put it on record! Oh well, I guess we'll all be seeing more of Ben whilst the rest of them become instantly forgettable once the leave the house! It would be great if they put Ben into the All Stars, I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Just for you!

The cringeworthy bit starts at 23.50 - and it IS cringeworthy!

joeysteele 07-08-2010 08:43 PM

There's always at least one that spoils the sensible and reasoned discussion.

as90 07-08-2010 08:46 PM

I don't think ben has what it takes to host a show.

yousoboo! 07-08-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 3627649)
Obviously not, since Ben is going from strength to strength.:thumbs: The rest will sink into obscurity when they leave since they have nothing to offer outside the house.

yes because he was so inspirational on BBLB

fingers 07-08-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by as90 (Post 3627798)

Nah they dress him up in dirty dungarees and stick a fake chainsaw in his hands and our ever so sensible, but Vain Lord Ben, prances and hops around the set believing he looks like an upper crust Eminem! lol :joker:

red 07-08-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3627645)

i missed it!:shocked::bawling:

joeysteele 07-08-2010 08:54 PM

BEN is always inspirational because he only talks about what he 'knows' about,
so is a master of his topics, thereby when someone talks with authority and knowledge of their topic and are genuine in their interest of the topic then they are indeed inspirational.

joeysteele 07-08-2010 08:56 PM

Doesn't this thread have the heading, 'BEN fans only,if you're missing BEN'. It seems a clear enough heading to me.

BigBrotherfan4ever 07-08-2010 09:08 PM

I still miss Ben:bawling::bawling:

red 07-08-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3627770)
Just for you!

The cringeworthy bit starts at 23.50 - and it IS cringeworthy!

it washttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...onfused007.gif

Jords 07-08-2010 09:21 PM

That would be brilliant if he got his own chat show!

fingers 07-08-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 3627941)
That would be brilliant if he got his own chat show!

The Divine Davina had one! lol:hugesmile:

fingers 07-08-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by as90 (Post 3627798)

If his "Agents" ok'd that pathetic Eminem skit he is in deep sh!t if he relies on them to get him any decent parts! :dance::elephant:

Kazanne 07-08-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3627860)
Doesn't this thread have the heading, 'BEN fans only,if you're missing BEN'. It seems a clear enough heading to me.

I thought it said that Joey,but it's like everything,you always get one or two that want to spoil it for everyone else,,it's clear the sketch was done for a laugh,some people just need to get a sense of humour along with a life,What exactly was the point of anyone coming on here who is not a Ben fan what was it supposed to achieve?anyways I am looking forward to Ben on BBLB again tomorrow I think it is.I am also proud i picked Ben to support ,as my heart would not have been in it for any of the others.:xyxwave:

Patricia4 07-08-2010 09:40 PM

I adore ben, hes my kind of man.
he was my winner, I was gutted he was voted out. he`s a little sweetheart.