ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Jo: Jo hates men (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154124)

Lister of Smeg 08-08-2010 09:39 PM

Jo hates men

is it just me i just get that feeling from her i think she may have really fallen for someone once and had her heart broken and that might have made her bitter and cynical when it comes to men in genaral .

Jords 08-08-2010 09:42 PM

From what Ive seen, she only has an issue with John James, not all the men in the house...

Zippy 08-08-2010 09:45 PM

She hates JJ.

Thats it really!

FAIL

Lister of Smeg 08-08-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3631931)
She hates JJ.

Thats it really!

FAIL

its just her tone when they talk about men something isnt right there as for her hate for JJ cant understand why he hasnt done anything to her and she should admit it to him instead of backstabing him to other people .

Kazanne 08-08-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lister of Smeg (Post 3631911)
is it just me i just get that feeling from her i think she may have really fallen for someone once and had her heart broken and that might have made her bitter and cynical when it comes to men in genaral .

LOL are you a crabby fan by any chance?Jo has no problem with men just crabby and most of us know why!!

RosieRed xxx 08-08-2010 09:57 PM

I think maybe she just doesn't like immature boys who are strutting aroung thinking it is all about them

Josy 08-08-2010 09:59 PM

I dont think she hates men in general, just John James :hugesmile:

Lex 08-08-2010 10:06 PM

How could we know this??.....When there's none in there!! :dance:

poejoe 08-08-2010 10:07 PM

she tries to psycho analyse everyone, i think she has a trust issue with men

Lister of Smeg 08-08-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poejoe (Post 3632021)
she tries to psycho analyse everyone, i think she has a trust issue with men

yes thats how im seeing it when Steve said it might end up a boys house she seemed to really get wound up .

Mystic Mock 08-08-2010 10:13 PM

thats why i cant get her off my screen then.

WOMBAI 09-08-2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

If you are female - shame on you! That is the oldest excuse in the book for attempting to undermine a woman's valid opinions - usually by blokes!

She talks sense - just because she is older and doesn't fancy your precious JJ and fall for his garbage - she must be a man-hater! Pathetic!

mellow 09-08-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WOMBAI (Post 3633195)
If you are female - shame on you! That is the oldest excuse in the book for attempting to undermine a woman's valid opinions - usually by blokes!

She talks sense - just because she is older and doesn't fancy your precious JJ and fall for his garbage - she must be a man-hater! Pathetic!

completely agree with you

Julie10 09-08-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Why have you not put in your title does Jo hate men then. And i've seen nothing of that she talks to the men in the house. Whereas John gives the impression he hates women have you made a post on that or is it get at jo time?

HBB1508 09-08-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Totally agree with you Wombai.

Angus 09-08-2010 11:22 AM

Jo likes MEN, not an arrogant, emotionally retarded mummy's boy. That is all.

AquaShots 09-08-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Well said!!

Julie10 09-08-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Agree, lets find anything to knock Jo with because she hates silly unfriendly John.