ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Sam: Embarrassing behavior from the voters side on tibb (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154951)

Larvig 12-08-2010 01:41 AM

Embarrassing behavior from the voters side on tibb

How is it that Sam leads the list of favorite housemates now? He has always been awesome imo, but never have i seen him anywhere near the top. Why do people change their views so frequently and quickly? Do they have trouble reading people? I am confused. I saw the exact same thing with John James. Just because they do something nice one minute and something "bad" the next, people seem to jump on some sort of bandwagon very easily.

GypsyGoth 12-08-2010 01:46 AM

Well Sam is very entertaining, the house was getting a bit stale before he arrieved. And he brought new life into this BB and I think people like him for that.

Lex 12-08-2010 02:00 AM

New he was a winner from the moment he entered the house!!
And I have'nt seen him do anything wrong yet!

SAM TO WIN!!:dance:

Malza 12-08-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyGoth (Post 3647651)
Well Sam is very entertaining, the house was getting a bit stale before he arrieved. And he brought new life into this BB and I think people like him for that.

Thats it, he is fun to watch

Mystic Mock 12-08-2010 02:18 AM

sams a loser that should piss off to his spray painting thing.

iRyan 12-08-2010 03:31 AM

This episode made me love Sam 100% now.

Angus 12-08-2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larvig (Post 3647642)
How is it that Sam leads the list of favorite housemates now? He has always been awesome imo, but never have i seen him anywhere near the top. Why do people change their views so frequently and quickly? Do they have trouble reading people? I am confused. I saw the exact same thing with John James. Just because they do something nice one minute and something "bad" the next, people seem to jump on some sort of bandwagon very easily.

Some people, like myself, have needed a reason to continue watching once our fave has gone, and Sam is mine. I haven't jumped on any bandwagon - it was Ben from day 1 for me, and Sam from his first day in the house also. He isn't just an antidote, but for me an anti vote against the poisonous fauxmance and tedious bores that have dominated and ruined this series.

I don't care if he's been there two weeks or ten weeks, he has entertained me far more in his short time than some of the tedious bores we are stuck with in the house, and for that reason alone, I would be happy to see him win. The icing on the cake would be to deprive those two camera *****s and airtime bandits the victory they think they are heading towards. Neither JJ&J have brought anything to the house, IMO, other than the sickening fauxmance.

erichardse10 12-08-2010 06:53 AM

Sams been entertaining, hes brought life to that house, it's just what was needed. I am still not sure he will win though, but if he did then that would be quite something, considering hes a late comer to the show!

BJ 12-08-2010 07:34 AM

Ben was my favourite from the start. Now he's gome Sam is my favourite. He entered the house when it had become very boring and has really livened things up. He's way ahead in the entertainment stakes in my opinion and I'd love him to win. The fact that he's only been there a while doesn't bother me at all. They'd all just got too comfy and were beginning to coast before he entered.

Sam to win

crocs 12-08-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angus58 (Post 3647865)
I don't care if he's been there two weeks or ten weeks, he has entertained me far more in his short time than some of the tedious bores we are stuck with in the house, and for that reason alone, I would be happy to see him win. The icing on the cake would be to deprive those two camera *****s and airtime bandits the victory they think they are heading towards.

I totally agree with you. Especially with the last sentence. Sam is the most deserving of winning in the house right now.

I also liked Ben. His humour was misunderstood in the house and by most of the audience as well.

smudgie 12-08-2010 09:44 AM

Sam is a breath of fresh air.
People will change their minds as the show progresses as we get to see different aspects of the housemates personalities. Some of them start out brilliant and then we get to see the other side of them. and for some it is the reverse. Quite simple really. The same as it happens outside of the BB house.:hugesmile:

Gillian-73 16-08-2010 02:24 PM

I haven't jumped on any band wagon! Corin has been my fave since day one and i want her to win it! Sam has been my second fave since the day he entered! He saved BB imo it was so stale before he entered he livened it up and brought some much needed laughter and fun to the show! More than i can say for the rest of them! I don't really care whos in the final this year as long as corin and sam are! I predict the final 5 to be... Josie (unfortunately) corin sam dave and andrew!

vesavius 16-08-2010 02:34 PM

The way people flip flop with their faves on this forum is laughable. bandwagon jumpers indeed :joker: