ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   How Mardy was Mario when JJ and Jon got their task? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155156)

NettoSuperstar! 13-08-2010 08:14 AM

How Mardy was Mario when JJ and Jon got their task?

What a pathetic desperado, couldnt stand it when JJ and Jon got to go out for the task! Cant stand others getting airtime, wot a noob

crocs 13-08-2010 08:16 AM

It was funny to see how envious he was. And little did he know how little airtime the doubleJJ got with the task.

HBB1508 13-08-2010 08:18 AM

I just had to laugh - he is so desperate but he got a bit of airtime with his face looking like a slapped arse :joker:

NettoSuperstar! 13-08-2010 08:23 AM

ah man I really couldnt stand it if he won, he is such a pathetic creature, always looking for the limelight but in such lame ways or by hanging off others shirt tails...ugh, he shouldnt even be in the final

BJ 13-08-2010 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HBB1508 (Post 3652640)
I just had to laugh - he is so desperate but he got a bit of airtime with his face looking like a slapped arse :joker:

YES :joker:

cub 13-08-2010 08:54 AM

I'm comforted by the fact he is in betting freefall. Is he still 25-1?

30stone 13-08-2010 08:55 AM

He should have been gone by now, stupid S&R.

Cant stand him hes creepy sometimes.
And just annoying little bitch the rest.

Saph 13-08-2010 08:56 AM

I cant stand Mario xD

fingers 13-08-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 30stone (Post 3652714)
He should have been gone by now, stupid S&R.

Cant stand him hes creepy sometimes.
And just annoying little bitch the rest.

S&R is the WORST "twist" they ever stuck us with!:wavey:

Jords 13-08-2010 09:37 AM

Hes greedy, wants everything based around him.

Joe. 13-08-2010 09:56 AM

I lol'd, h's a pathetic little attention seeking twat! Andrew looked peeved as well, hate them both, GET THE GRUESOME TWOSOME OUT!!

Part-timer 13-08-2010 10:13 AM

Yip Moles face said it all.
But to be honest i'd be a little peeved if the two biggest self obsessed posers on the planet bar none actually beat me at ANYTHING.
And there was the small matter of the fact he HAD actually won the task in the first place!
If i were him i don't think i'd bother forcing a fake smile either.

Stacey. 13-08-2010 12:51 PM

Actually him and Andrew should have won it in fairness.

When he knew they were going out of the house for the task, he probably was annoyed! He was just upset that him and Andrew didn't win it... least he's not pretending to be all happy for them, he's being himself. After they got back anyway, he was fine.

King Gizzard 13-08-2010 01:03 PM

How should of they won it? John and JJ won all of the tasks?

Shasown 13-08-2010 01:21 PM

In fairness to Mario, he looked a bit hacked off when the fact that the winners were going to Sandown was announced, however it wasnt as bad as the editing on the HL show made out.

flamingGalah! 13-08-2010 01:36 PM

It was hilarious, he hates others getting attention! Pathetic creep...

Mac Hiavellian 13-08-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3652780)
S&R is the WORST "twist" they ever stuck us with!:wavey:

3 words.

Half. Way. House. :D

NettoSuperstar! 13-08-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3653478)
Actually him and Andrew should have won it in fairness.

When he knew they were going out of the house for the task, he probably was annoyed! He was just upset that him and Andrew didn't win it... least he's not pretending to be all happy for them, he's being himself. After they got back anyway, he was fine.

No they didnt win it in fairness, they lost in fairness...and yeh at least hes being himself...his usual pathetic self obssessed poor loser self

BJ 13-08-2010 02:59 PM

He's going to be very unhappy when he doesn't get the free pass tonight

Sunday 13-08-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettosuperstar! (Post 3652646)
ah man i really couldnt stand it if he won, he is such a pathetic creature, always looking for the limelight but in such lame ways or by hanging off others shirt tails...ugh, he shouldnt even be in the final

thats for sure.

Stacey. 13-08-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NettoSuperstar! (Post 3653728)
No they didnt win it in fairness, they lost in fairness...and yeh at least hes being himself...his usual pathetic self obssessed poor loser self

Mario and Andrew won the first race thing, and got a draw on the second...

Why did they have to have that decider one? Would have thought as they won the first, they'd have won overall.

JustKaz 13-08-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3654077)

Why did they have to have that decider one? Would have thought as they won the first, they'd have won overall.

I was wondering that, andrew mario won first, drew the second, then John n jj won thrid, so that was one each? however I though I heared Andrew say cant believe we draw two races? so did bb not show all?

Anyway Marios face was class, when he seen them on screen, like a two year old who missed the music stop on pass the parcel

boomoo 13-08-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Part-timer (Post 3652925)
Yip Moles face said it all.
But to be honest i'd be a little peeved if the two biggest self obsessed posers on the planet bar none actually beat me at ANYTHING.
And there was the small matter of the fact he HAD actually won the task in the first place!
If i were him i don't think i'd bother forcing a fake smile either.

What amazes me thousands applied for BB and these final few were interviwed endless times. JJ1 made 3 trips from Australia.

Surely there must be something wrong with the people who did the choosing.

boomoo 13-08-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3654077)

Well as we were told on the long BB official post this is not BB fixing for the favourite.Er right, pull the other one.

Unfortunately we as viewers can see exactly what happens and the housemates get despondent because they can see favouritism. They know which housemates talk noms and outside info and they also know which people are allowed to get away with it.