ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Steven: "if i won the money i'd buy myself legs" (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155853)

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 15-08-2010 08:09 PM

"if i won the money i'd buy myself legs"

..aww steve why did you have to go and say that you stupid *****!!!!:bawling:

why did you put him in there bb? if he at least had a personality we could get behind we would easily want him to win but he's done nothing:bawling:

Joe. 15-08-2010 08:10 PM

That line made me lol, what a pathetic cry for help. JJ and John-James talking about him- 'He wanted the free pass so bad!'- true.

Livia 15-08-2010 08:12 PM

So that seems more stupid to you, so stupid you can call him some kind of blanked out name... when Mario wants a studio flat in the West End and to do something with "his fashion". They were just discussing what they'd do with the money. Should Steve have said nothing? Steve won't win, he doesn't deserve to win... but to berate him for saying he'd buy new legs with the money is a bit low.

StGeorge 15-08-2010 08:12 PM

Yeah right....like it s the first time he has mentioned it??

Jordan. 15-08-2010 08:12 PM

Unlucky Steve you are gone friday.

If he wanted to win that bad he should have got up and actually done something in the whole 9 weeks hes been there.

Jase. 15-08-2010 08:12 PM

That made me LOL.

Jack_ 15-08-2010 08:14 PM

Completely pointless housemate - along with Mario.

Both totally undeserving as well, regardless of 'how much they need the money'. What a laughable excuse for a dull winner.

StGeorge 15-08-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordannn! (Post 3664278)
Unlucky Steve you are gone friday.

If he wanted to win that bad he should have got up and actually done something in the whole 9 weeks hes been there.

Too true....he should of got more involved in water fights and running around the house like a demented child. :sleep:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 15-08-2010 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 3664275)
So that seems more stupid to you, so stupid you can call him some kind of blanked out name... when Mario wants a studio flat in the West End and to do something with "his fashion". They were just discussing what they'd do with the money. Should Steve have said nothing? Steve won't win, he doesn't deserve to win... but to berate him for saying he'd buy new legs with the money is a bit low.

You didn't get my post.

What I meant was by him saying that, it tugged my heart strings. He has done nothing for weeks and is not a deserving winner, but all it took was that one line to make me want to succumb and have him win the whole thing. In contrast to something like a studio flat, what kind of human would I be if I didn't want a man to have suitable legs instead. :) me calling him stupid ***** is just my own way of saying....lol stupid ***** but because that one liner is tugging my heartstrings not because he has no right to say it

Kazanne 15-08-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 3664261)
..aww steve why did you have to go and say that you stupid *****!!!!:bawling:

why did you put him in there bb? if he at least had a personality we could get behind we would easily want him to win but he's done nothing:bawling:

The winning housemates are buying them so they said.

Jamietwo 15-08-2010 08:16 PM

oh gawd....steve and his bloody legs ...yawn....

Vicky. 15-08-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamietwo (Post 3664303)
oh gawd....steve and his bloody legs ...yawn....

I would imagine having no legs is a pretty big part of your life to be honest. Obviously he talks about it.

StGeorge 15-08-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 3664289)
You didn't get my post.

What I meant was by him saying that it tugged my heart strings. He has done nothing for weeks and is not a deserving winner, but all it took was that one line to make me want to succumb and have him win the whole thing. In contrast to something like a studio flat, what kind of human would I be if I didn't want a man to have suitable legs instead. :)

He mentioned his desire for newer modern legs in the beginning....and i believe certain HMs actually said they would buy them if they won.

He has been open from the beginning and says he is there to also highlight the disabled soldiers that he does charity work for.

Yeah so he hasnt done much, but there doesnt seem to be much that he can do other than sit comfortably and listen to the wannabe bull sh1t.

Livia 15-08-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 3664289)
You didn't get my post.

What I meant was by him saying that it tugged my heart strings. He has done nothing for weeks and is not a deserving winner, but all it took was that one line to make me want to succumb and have him win the whole thing. In contrast to something like a studio flat, what kind of human would I be if I didn't want a man to have suitable legs instead. :)

My apologies ITILYT. I didn't read it like that at all.

Steve taken some real stick on here for being disabled, and an ex soldier. All totally unjustified. He's not a great housemate and, like I said I really don't think he'll win, nor does he deserve to... but I feel quite defensive because of all the really outrageous and ignorant comments that have been made about him that reflect on all disabled ex-servicemen.

Kazanne 15-08-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe. (Post 3664270)
That line made me lol, what a pathetic cry for help. JJ and John-James talking about him- 'He wanted the free pass so bad!'- true.

How quickly people forget,crabby was up Steves ass the first few weeks,even agreed to buy his legs with the winnings,he is bitching about Steve now as he might just steal his thunder.

The Truth Is Out There! 15-08-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StGeorge (Post 3664311)
He mentioned his desire for newer modern legs in the beginning....and i believe certain HMs actually said they would buy them if they won.

He has been open from the beginning and says he is there to also highlight the disabled soldiers that he does charity work for.

Yeah so he hasnt done much, but there doesnt seem to be much that he can do other than sit comfortably and listen to the wannabe bull sh1t.

Have to agree with you on this!

Patricia4 15-08-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3664316)
How quickly people forget,crabby was up Steves ass the first few weeks,even agreed to buy his legs with the winnings,he is bitching about Steve now as he might just steal his thunder.

Just what I thought Kazanne

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 15-08-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 3664314)
My apologies ITILYT. I didn't read it like that at all.

Steve taken some real stick on here for being disabled, and an ex soldier. All totally unjustified. He's not a great housemate and, like I said I really don't think he'll win, nor does he deserve to... but I feel quite defensive because of all the really outrageous and ignorant comments that have been made about him that reflect on all disabled ex-servicemen.

You're right he doesn't deserve some of the stick he's been getting.

If he doesn't win I hope the winner can help him towards funding his legs. When he said that it really hit home. :(

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 15-08-2010 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StGeorge (Post 3664311)

but he seems to be getting more involved now. I really wished he'd made a bit more noise before. Everyone just sits and sleeps anyway, he could have plunked himself where everyone was and make noise there.

AtomicKitty 15-08-2010 08:28 PM

Ha they're all swimming like rats off a sinking ship....
now Steve is pulling the take pity on me card...
he has done nothing.... he might need legs etc but he might as well get them after being in the show but it sure wont be from winning BB.... 8 years and in benefits thats enough free gifts from me. he has done nothing in the show
as far as I'm concern he is gone this friday.

StGeorge 15-08-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 3664341)
You're right he doesn't deserve some of the stick he's been getting.

If he doesn't win I hope the winner can help him towards funding his legs. When he said that it really hit home. :(

By all accounts, the legs he needs to make him more mobile and to easy the pain in his stumps, are rather expensive.

I'm surprised that as he has been labelled a scrounger on taxpayers wages, then why hasnt he got his legs and morgage payed for by us?

ElProximo 15-08-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StGeorge (Post 3664288)
Too true....he should of got more involved in water fights and running around the house like a demented child. :sleep:

exactly! and he could have got under some blankets for some gossip giggles and he had plenty of chances to try and play kiss Mario for some giddy gay teasing too!
What a loser!!

Kaaarenn! 15-08-2010 08:35 PM

He's said he'd do that with the money before now so people voting already knew.

Livia 15-08-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicKitty (Post 3664351)
Ha they're all swimming like rats off a sinking ship....
now Steve is pulling the take pity on me card...
he has done nothing.... he might need legs etc but he might as well get them after being in the show but it sure wont be from winning BB.... 8 years and in benefits thats enough free gifts from me. he has done nothing in the show
as far as I'm concern he is gone this friday.

I'm assuming you meant to say "8 KIDS and RECEIVING benefits". Hard to tell what you're actually trying to say. If you want to join the hysterical "he's on benefits and has eight kids" bandwagon, there are enough threads about it. I'm not even going to go into the whole "he has a MILITARY PENSION" argument because I'm sick of saying it, frankly.

StGeorge 15-08-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElProximo (Post 3664377)
exactly! and he could have got under some blankets for some gossip giggles and he had plenty of chances to try and play kiss Mario for some giddy gay teasing too!
What a loser!!

Plus a few lengths of the pool ....:colour: