ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   John James holds ALL the cards now (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156817)

fingers 19-08-2010 12:57 PM

John James holds ALL the cards now

He is so obviously sure that he calls the shots now and BB merely ask what they can do for him. It wouldn't surprise me now that they have more or less told him that he's out on Friday if he didn't decide to screw up their cosy little eviction programme by walking out late on Friday (too late for them to plan an alternative ending) thus avoiding any boos and definitely no questions from Davina the Divine:joker:.

LaLaLand 19-08-2010 01:01 PM

Honestly I don't think he thinks he's going tomorrow deep down, no matter how 'scared' he seems to appear.

We'll have the last laugh.

mikeuk22 19-08-2010 01:02 PM

Nah he really thinks he will win its obvious!!!

sosadbbend 19-08-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3683220)
He is so obviously sure that he calls the shots now and BB merely ask what they can do for him. It wouldn't surprise me now that they have more or less told him that he's out on Friday if he didn't decide to screw up their cosy little eviction programme by walking out late on Friday (too late for them to plan an alternative ending) thus avoiding any boos and definitely no questions from Davina the Divine:joker:.

I don't mind if they have. He deserves to be in there, he's one of the best HM ever.

Robertocarlo 19-08-2010 01:04 PM

He thinks that he and Miss Piggy will be last out and can go off, hand in hand, to the nearest McDonalds together!

fingers 19-08-2010 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robertocarlo (Post 3683271)
He thinks that he and Miss Piggy will be last out and can go off, hand in hand, to the nearest McDonalds together!

He'll have to get his mummy's permission to do that!

walter 19-08-2010 01:33 PM

i dont think he thinks he will win. he will know hes ****ed it up. And he has been the best housemate in there this series. Definitely not a boring character.

Kazanne 19-08-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walter (Post 3683413)
i dont think he thinks he will win. he will know hes ****ed it up. And he has been the best housemate in there this series. Definitely not a boring character.

He has spoilt it for most people,well people who care about others,he has been an awful housemate,and BORING in the fact he has over analysed,over reacted,ranted,bullied,lied,and most of all the biggest hypocrite ever in BB.

Bluerang1 19-08-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 3683247)
Honestly I don't think he thinks he's going tomorrow deep down, no matter how 'scared' he seems to appear.

We'll have the last laugh.

Amen.

Patricia4 19-08-2010 04:15 PM

big brother have bent over backwards for this bully, arrogant thug. why should he get special treatment all the time.

CaudleHalbard 19-08-2010 04:15 PM

John James is the only one certain to be going tomorrow.

The other 3 places are pretty wide open. Tonight is JJ1's last night in the BB house! :xyxwave:

rusticgal 19-08-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patricia4 (Post 3683979)
big brother have bent over backwards for this bully, arrogant thug. why should he get special treatment all the time.

Typical.... he is no bully and no thug.Just because he tells people if he doesnt like them...just cos he is opinionated does not make him a bully and a thug..... Nathan is a bully and a thug... John James has never bullied anyone and never threatened violence. Whats the matter with some of you.
No-one likes everyone... lets spend 13 weeks with people we dont like and pretend to like them... how fake and how boring.

Jezzy 19-08-2010 06:28 PM

The only thing John James holds is his own d**k.

Livia 19-08-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rusticgal (Post 3684628)
Typical.... he is no bully and no thug.Just because he tells people if he doesnt like them...just cos he is opinionated does not make him a bully and a thug..... Nathan is a bully and a thug... John James has never bullied anyone and never threatened violence. Whats the matter with some of you.
No-one likes everyone... lets spend 13 weeks with people we dont like and pretend to like them... how fake and how boring.

Yeah, trouble is, he's very fond of telling people at length that they have faults, and then pointing out those faults to them over and over. However, if anyone dares to suggest he may have a few flaws himself he goes into Big Baby Overdrive. If he's so sensitive that he can't entertain any form of criticism about himself, how does he hope to be able to tell others where they're going wrong and not have them react? He's an idiot. He'll always be an idiot. In ten years he'll be an idiot in his thirties who's desperately trying to hold on to his looks because that's all he's got.

lynz 19-08-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walter (Post 3683413)

His constantly threatening to leave has been extremely boring. He has spent much of his time sleeping under the duvet which he and Josie have got away with because BB presumed they were cuddling. LOL. But when he was not sleeping he has certainly shown himself to be the most despicable character in there.

smudgie 19-08-2010 06:36 PM

He will be given his cards tomorrow night. First out would be great:dance::dance:

fingers 19-08-2010 06:41 PM

BB have been SO desperate to hold onto him that they have been shown up for the toothless tigers that they are. It is fortunate that this is the last one because he has shown any future contestants exactly what they can get away with - and hold up two fingers to them in the DR (and, as he no doubt surmised, on "National TV")

muchadoaboutnothing 19-08-2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livia (Post 3684659)
Yeah, trouble is, he's very fond of telling people at length that they have faults, and then pointing out those faults to them over and over. However, if anyone dares to suggest he may have a few flaws himself he goes into Big Baby Overdrive. If he's so sensitive that he can't entertain any form of criticism about himself, how does he hope to be able to tell others where they're going wrong and not have them react? He's an idiot. He'll always be an idiot. In ten years he'll be an idiot in his thirties who's desperately trying to hold on to his looks because that's all he's got.

Well said Livia. 100% spot on and I couldn't have put it better. He (John James) is a nasty, spiteful character (Corin got it right when she called him arrogant) and I don't even think he is good looking. A spoilt brat and I absolutely hate Josie for going back for cuddles with him everytime she has a go at him. If Josie was not tagged with him she would be my winner but, as it is, I really believe Corin is the only true genuine HM this year and deserves to win. I would love to see John James out tomorrow night but, somehow, I just can't see it happening.