ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   BB11 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=551)
-   -   Sam: you ****ing muppets!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157290)

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 20-08-2010 10:01 PM

you ****ing muppets!!

how could you evict him! i'm so upset right now i'm crying. it's pathetic!!

Fish 20-08-2010 10:02 PM

=/ This is shocking. I didn't think Sam or Corin would go.

reece(: 20-08-2010 10:04 PM

he should of won it, gutted :/

RaNDoM 20-08-2010 10:06 PM

He's been the life of BB since he came in....

erichardse10 20-08-2010 10:07 PM

What a shocking result!. yet again the bores get through what the flipping heck, goes through the publics mind when they vote?

Its a joke and well in truth than godddddd its the last BB ever!. whats the point of it continuing when every year the bores win and the entertainers/ the ones that make things happen go!

Ultimate BB is the one to go and watch hopefully the public will actuallly make the right decision (or maybe thats just wishful thinking!)

Kazanne 20-08-2010 10:07 PM

It's only a TV show at the end of the day,not worth stressing over,I liked sam too but it's happened nothing can be done about it now,I wanted Ben to win,but I think it's a done deal that Josie will win,so that is BB10

CiaraB 20-08-2010 10:12 PM

No point in watching now til Tuesday, they should put him back in

Jase. 20-08-2010 10:13 PM

This is just...shocking. There really are no words.. :/

Maia 20-08-2010 10:13 PM

Best Housemate of all series by far. Should've won, but the vote to evict really screwed things up.

astrozombiee 20-08-2010 10:14 PM

SAME!
You lot can say what you want but I'm wiping tears from my eyes. His interview is hilarious but why have they evicted the life of the house!
I'M GUTTED!
They need to put him back in. They've left the *****-faced crabby-eyed John James in just so he can get it on with Josie, whom he's using for his advantage!
At least my other fave, Mario, is still in. Doesn't take away anything though.
Oh well. There are really no words to describe how I'm feeling. He should be in the Ultimate Big Brother, he was an amazzing HM. ♥

reece(: 20-08-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astrozombiee (Post 3691721)
SAME!
You lot can say what you want but I'm wiping tears from my eyes. His interview is hilarious but why have they evicted the life of the house!
I'M GUTTED!
They need to put him back in. They've left the *****-faced crabby-eyed John James in just so he can get it on with Josie, whom he's using for his advantage!
At least my other fave, Mario, is still in. Doesn't take away anything though.
Oh well. There are really no words to describe how I'm feeling. He should be in the Ultimate Big Brother, he was an amazzing HM. ♥

****ing morons, that's the problem people these days enjoy ruining good tele.

xJadee 21-08-2010 12:13 AM

I am beyond livid. This is a ****ing joke!