ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Coolio: Why did Coolio blank Ulrika when he went into the house? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158723)

Abhorsen 25-08-2010 08:49 PM

Why did Coolio blank Ulrika when he went into the house?

If anything Ulrika should have blanked Coolio after they way he was when they were in the house before but he blanked her after she put her arms out to greet him. Wtf?

And didn't they 'sort it out' after CBB that year? They certainly said so on the BB shows.

Kaaarenn! 25-08-2010 10:26 PM

Because he thinks he's a big man and he decided to do something un-interesting and un-cool instead :laugh: He's a n*b!

Smithy 25-08-2010 10:27 PM

Because he's an arrogant cnt

Locke. 25-08-2010 10:28 PM

Because Ulrika is not good enough to be within 10 feet of Coolio

LaLaLand 25-08-2010 10:30 PM

WTF happened to Coolio?!

In CBB he was this nice, family man who liked to wind people up. This time he's gone in flirting with the girls, acting the big man and talking about guns and that!

BAFFLED. I like him this time around so far, can't remember him from CBB really :/

Wildcat! 25-08-2010 10:33 PM

He didnt blank Ulrika for gods sakes!!! Ulrika wanted to make a big deal about knowing Coolio. And he simply greeted everyone the same. He kissed her on the hand and gave her a big hug, and then said "at least I know someone in here! " He didnt hug anyone else BTW!!

Yeah thats clearly Blanking her! :rolleyes:

You people and your weird distorted views!

amy-jaynee 25-08-2010 10:35 PM

He didn't blank her...

Zippy 25-08-2010 10:38 PM

Er, he didnt!

he kissed her hand after greeting some others.

So....

JustKaz 25-08-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhorsen (Post 3716406)
If anything Ulrika should have blanked Coolio after they way he was when they were in the house before but he blanked her after she put her arms out to greet him. Wtf?

And didn't they 'sort it out' after CBB that year? They certainly said so on the BB shows.

I missed alot of that series so don't know about any row, but I remember thinking he is right arrogantyuck! (Josie got it sppot on and good on her for saying so, and I think she wont be afraid to tell him at some stage either)

Coolie got too much limelight launch night too, compared to others.

Patrick 25-08-2010 11:03 PM

Because The P is for Pimp!

Novo 25-08-2010 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wildcat! (Post 3717029)
He didnt blank Ulrika for gods sakes!!! Ulrika wanted to make a big deal about knowing Coolio. And he simply greeted everyone the same. He kissed her on the hand and gave her a big hug, and then said "at least I know someone in here! " He didnt hug anyone else BTW!!

Yeah thats clearly Blanking her! :rolleyes:

Winner

Mr XcX 25-08-2010 11:09 PM

HATE HIM.

Get him OUT!!!

skkc16 25-08-2010 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildcat! (Post 3717029)
he didnt blank ulrika for gods sakes!!! Ulrika wanted to make a big deal about knowing coolio. And he simply greeted everyone the same. He kissed her on the hand and gave her a big hug, and then said "at least i know someone in here! " he didnt hug anyone else btw!!

Yeah thats clearly blanking her! :rolleyes:

^ this.

Abhorsen 26-08-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnii (Post 3717012)
WTF happened to Coolio?!

In CBB he was this nice, family man who liked to wind people up. This time he's gone in flirting with the girls, acting the big man and talking about guns and that!

BAFFLED. I like him this time around so far, can't remember him from CBB really :/

You didn't watch CBB that time then did you. He was a s*** then.

Livia 26-08-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locke. (Post 3716998)
Because Ulrika is not good enough to be within 10 feet of Coolio

Agree.

Don't understand why they put Ulrika in, she's completely talentless... which I could forgive if she was interesting or entertaining to watch. But she's not.

supergirthuk 26-08-2010 11:15 AM

I suspect it was just a friendly gesture like going to shake someones hand and taking it away at the last second sort of thing. Already playing his big I am games to a suitably unimpressed audiance I thought.