ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Nasty nick is a mentalist (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159603)

BLORN 28-08-2010 11:27 PM

Nasty

hes n

Malza 28-08-2010 11:34 PM

WOW, you are not giving up opening pointless threads - pathetic

Grimnir 28-08-2010 11:36 PM

Nick was definitely a mentalist in BB1, he seems to be slightly more sane now

Nikki was and is still a mentalist

BLORN 29-08-2010 12:37 AM

[QUOTE=Gri

Lex 29-08-2010 01:03 AM

You mean Nasty Nick from BB1?...Funny you should mention him, ...cos I thought that I caught a glimps of him in tonights HLs.....But it could'nt have been him, because he never re-appeared!....
Not funny!...I know!....But unless he does something soon...he'll be the most pointless inclusion ever!...They might as well have put a cardboard cut-out of him in there!!!! :sleep:
.....that's not what they've done ...is it?? :conf:

huffy72 29-08-2010 02:59 AM

he looks very very "vacant":shocked:

Kerry 29-08-2010 03:02 AM

He just looks bored rigid to me

jaq7uk 29-08-2010 03:16 AM

dont think he has had chance to shine. but to be honest, all n nick is famous for is one episode in bb11 for writing notes. which was big at time, but tame these days

jaq7uk 29-08-2010 03:16 AM

oops i meant bbro 1, not 11

BBGermany 29-08-2010 03:26 AM

would you all like Nick to be a Pr!k to Big Brother & the other HMs?
seems thats what viewers want from alot of HMs these days

ElProximo 29-08-2010 03:50 AM

If Nick wasn't there it could not be a true and proper 'Ultimate Big Brother'. He started it all. He is the Sith Lord.
If he did nothing but hang out and simply show the public he is a genuine nice guy it would still be worth it.

having said that.. everyone carry on disregarding him. Please do. It's exactly what a perfect game plan would and should do at this point.

Kerry 29-08-2010 03:54 AM

Actually - people forget that he is actually nasty. It wasn't the writing names, he lied about a dead wife

Shardlake 29-08-2010 04:03 AM

he actually did a task today where he dressed up and was dancing with the Dowling, he's just not an attention seeker like Nikki or Nadia so you dont see him every 2 mins in a 1 hour highlights show that is made up of Nikki gurning and Nadia shouting like a brickie on a building site

ElProximo 29-08-2010 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaye (Post 3731860)
Actually - people forget that he is actually nasty. It wasn't the writing names, he lied about a dead wife

So much is made of the notes but can you just imagine that he made up a story (seriously) about how his wife died in a car accident FFS!

Unlike the secret notes thing - that would STILL be considered pure evil and unforgivable and maybe even worse today where the emphasis on 'being honest about relationships' is paramount to the newer audiences.

"my wife died in a car accident" for effs sakes! that was nasty lol!

RtooDee2 29-08-2010 08:47 AM

I remember the dead wife story and the notes that Darren found, Craig calling the meeting and confronting Nick about his game plan ect. It was so OTT but the BB producers would have loved every minute, cause practically the whole of the world media suddenly took an intrest in this little experimental TV show and the man they labelled the Devil.
So yeah he maybe a mentalist but he isnt the Devil, he is a BB God.
A BB God that claimed he was in the territorial army and nearly failed the assault course, falling of the monkey bars and tripping over every obstacle laid out in the garden.
If that wasnt bad enough he was in his boxers and his dinga-ling kept popping out.
That was entertainment. Love him.

ElProximo 29-08-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RtooDee2 (Post 3732027)
A BB God that claimed he was in the territorial army and nearly failed the assault course, falling of the monkey bars and tripping over every obstacle laid out in the garden.

Yes lol! Oh man Nick is just pure legend. Yes.. territorial army. Nick rules more every time I'm reminded of these things lol

Kazanne 29-08-2010 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLORN (Post 3731337)
hes not right in the head
neither is nikki
:shocked:

And you are?:joker::joker::joker::joker: