ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Chantelle: Anyone else find Chantelle a total disgrace (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159798)

as90 29-08-2010 08:47 PM

Anyone else find Chantelle a total disgrace

How can you just brush off years of marriage with, "oh well never mind, i'll have a great time tomorrow and i'll just forget about it". How do people become so shallow, same with Michelle really she's the same, so much, "oh i'm cool and strong if i don't give a s**t about anything", how do you breed such people?

Jords 29-08-2010 08:49 PM

Its called trying to think positive and hiding your emotions.

fingers 29-08-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by as90 (Post 3734719)
How can you just brush off years of marriage with, "oh well never mind, i'll have a great time tomorrow and i'll just forget about it". How do people become so shallow, same with Michelle really she's the same, so much, "oh i'm cool and strong if i don't give a s**t about anything", how do you breed such people?

Missing Coolio badly? yes, apparently she did! What a poor judge of character she has, but then, she did marry Samuel after he dumped his girlfriend on a TV show!:joker:

daniel-lewis-1985 29-08-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

They were married for a matter of months not years.

Do some research before you start laying into someone.

Bigbrofan25 29-08-2010 08:54 PM

Oh no not another thread about that bore

Zippy 29-08-2010 08:57 PM

I find your OTT threads a disgrace.

Chantelle is adorable. Her marriage was years ago.

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 (Post 3734756)
They were married for a matter of months not years.

Do some research before you start laying into someone.

Married 10 months ,divorced a long time but STILL chasing pity votes on teh back of it

Patrick 29-08-2010 09:07 PM

No.

Patrick 29-08-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 3734879)
Married 10 months ,divorced a long time but STILL chasing pity votes on teh back of it

9 Months.

smudgie 29-08-2010 09:10 PM

She obviously still has feelings for Preston. hopefully this time in the house will help her sort her emotions out.
I like her and hope she can move on.:hugesmile:

cath03 29-08-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 3734906)
She obviously still has feelings for Preston. hopefully this time in the house will help her sort her emotions out.

I also hope she can move on and just shut up about it for 5 minutes. It's boring and becoming her only defining feature.....i.e. her marriage and divorce to Preston. Even Preston is now starting to appear interesting in comparison......and that's really scraping the barrel.

212jadore 29-08-2010 09:20 PM

i like her she only talk about preston when the other housemate ask her question

yousoboo! 29-08-2010 09:21 PM

Yeah Chantelle don't try and play a Disney princess

Zippy 29-08-2010 09:26 PM

You lot are totally exaggerating about how much she talks and cries about Preston. like, really.

Although I do think its genuinely hard for her being in there with him. Must bring back all kinds of feelings. Not hard to understand unless you have a heart of stone.

daniel-lewis-1985 29-08-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 3734879)

Must be hard work being so bitter all the time.

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2010 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 3734906)

Oh please ...its UBB ,not a Mills and Boon ,she got over him when she was draped on the footballers arm :sleep:

fingers 29-08-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3735033)
You lot are totally exaggerating about how much she talks and cries about Preston. like, really.

Although I do think its genuinely hard for her being in there with him. Must bring back all kinds of feelings. Not hard to understand unless you have a heart of stone.

Neither of them HAD to go in, they each knew that the other was going to be there when they signed the contracts!

Jamietwo 29-08-2010 09:34 PM

yes it's disgusting , and that preston is a bit simple

guigy 29-08-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Not meaning to sound like something from QV age its the

Young of today I,m afraid

Easy come Easy go

:rolleyes:

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamietwo (Post 3735065)
yes it's disgusting , and that preston is a bit simple

The are the perfect couple ,both the most boring pair EVER ,neither of them crack their faces into a smile ....what a set of losers :sleep:

Zippy 29-08-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fingers (Post 3735059)
Neither of them HAD to go in, they each knew that the other was going to be there when they signed the contracts!

Well you cant predict how youre gonna feel until youre actually there. I suspect she's finding it harder than she thought it would be. Plus if she's not getting positive signs about him wanting her back then she must be gutted.

Whichever way, its an emotional situation to be in. And she can cry if she damn well wants to!

fingers 29-08-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3735091)
Well you cant predict how youre gonna feel until youre actually there. I suspect she's finding it harder than she thought it would be. Plus if she's not getting positive signs about him wanting her back then she must be gutted.

Whichever way, its an emotional situation to be in. And she can cry if she damn well wants to!

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to! lol Pathetic!:hugesmile:

Zippy 29-08-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy (Post 3735087)
The are the perfect couple ,both the most boring pair EVER ,neither of them crack their faces into a smile ....what a set of losers :sleep:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Your posts are so way off. Chantelle has a lovely smile and laugh. She shows them all the time actually. What the hell you watching, woman?

chuff me dizzy 29-08-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3735091)

Wheres the violin smilie when you need it ?

_Seth 29-08-2010 10:19 PM

I love Chantelle, but I hate it when she tries to justify Coolio's actions.