ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Nadia demanded the Clown task ended so the clown left (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159929)

Abhorsen 30-08-2010 04:51 PM

Nadia demanded the Clown task ended so the clown left

Anyone notice how when the clown was just getting started Nadia screamed "Big brother, people (in other words she/he) are getting upset, this is not right big brother, BIG BROTHER!" and then BB comes over the speaker saying the clown has to leave.

Why the hell did they end the clown task because Nadia is upset?

eye sea 30-08-2010 04:54 PM

Yep, Nadia calls the shots. ;)

cheapbbfan 30-08-2010 04:54 PM

She threatened to have his mask ripped off. I think maybe B was scared of things getting physical?

misterdude 30-08-2010 05:00 PM

and she got rid off coolio! Coolio and victor would have got on great, Chantelle and Coolio seemed to be getting on quite well too and with Preston in the background! But we'll never know...
get Nadia out!

Abhorsen 30-08-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheapbbfan (Post 3737680)
She threatened to have his mask ripped off. I think maybe B was scared of things getting physical?

So BB says it OK for Nadia to threaten to rip someone's face off but Coolio is thrown out for hiding shoes.

ILoveTRW 30-08-2010 05:05 PM

Gotta love Nadia, she IS big brother

Abhorsen 30-08-2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveTRW (Post 3737729)

He you mean. They don't change the DNA you know.

You can change the shoes but they are still feet in there!!!

ElProximo 30-08-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveTRW (Post 3737729)

On BBLB or somewhere there was some reference to Big Brother (in a personified sense) being a strange or 'different' or something like this,
and,
I had an 'insider' hint at something about the 'Bob Righter' coming out at the end of the UBB and revealing himself as.... [i heard it was whatshisname from Endemol]

Anyways.. you beat me to it - It is Nadia.
At the end of the series we find out that all along NADIA is the real 'Big Brother'.

This explains how she is simply ordering UBB who stays and goes and how things will be done. They dont' want to get fired by Nadia aka Big Brother himself!

humourwins 30-08-2010 05:21 PM

Nadia was standing up for ulrika cos she was in such a state.

mosquito 30-08-2010 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhorsen (Post 3737767)
He you mean. They don't change the DNA you know.

You can change the shoes but they are still feet in there!!!

You can change the shoes but they are still feet in there!!![/QUOTE]

Hahaaa!! So true..

Yes Nadia is starting to get that smug expression to, which is all the more offensive considering the pudding Nature of his moosh...

Did you notice when Nadia came in to the house looking like an Umpa Lumpa wrapped in toilet role in stilettos.. He had the Gaul to say.. "What is she wearing about Makosi... Now don't get me started on that little sociopath!

Love love love! :wavey:

Chuckyegg 30-08-2010 06:31 PM

She appears to own the place and if you don't like her (or you don't like transexuals, or whatever your problem is) then thats gonna pss you off. So sorry about that.

ElProximo 30-08-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckyegg (Post 3738070)
She appears to own the place and if you don't like her (or you don't like transexuals, or whatever your problem is) then thats gonna pss you off. So sorry about that.

Maybe Nadia should just become so outraged about any negative posters at TiBB that she instructs the mods to remove them. Which they promptly do. That solves that!

smudgie 30-08-2010 07:01 PM

The clown left the minute he was told someone was crying, it just happened to be Nadia he heard. (loudest gob)
BB should have called the clown out straight away, in fact, knowing that Ulrika and Brian have a fear of clowns, he should never have been there in the first place.

Shardlake 30-08-2010 07:03 PM

She's got hell of a temper and very little restraint. I think they are scared of what she will do if they push her to far. She probably would have attacked him..i'm being serious.

mosquito 30-08-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckyegg (Post 3738070)

Don't like transexuals??? Moi???

I don't like fowl mouthed insulting people that express themselves by screaming and abusing other people.. Did she show a single bit of shame or care that everyone present was totally embarrased??? I think not.

I myself was a transexual in my past life, so I take huge offense to your implication Sir / Missy

ElProximo 30-08-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mosquito (Post 3738275)

I myself was a transexual in my past life, so I take huge offense to your implication Sir / Missy

I think 'Sir Missy' may just be the coolest transsexual name in the book.:thumbs:

LexDex 30-08-2010 07:53 PM

I loved the clown and the reactions! It was so funny and scary!

Chuckyegg 30-08-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

I don't like fowl mouthed insulting people that express themselves by screaming and abusing other people.. Did she show a single bit of shame or care that everyone present was totally embarrased??? I think not.

I wasn't talking to you.

mosquito 30-08-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LexDex (Post 3738615)
I loved the clown and the reactions! It was so funny and scary!

It was good.. a very funny reaction.. but this is seriously funny.. check it out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FCrd...eature=related

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

cheapbbfan 30-08-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhorsen (Post 3737715)
So BB says it OK for Nadia to threaten to rip someone's face off but Coolio is thrown out for hiding shoes.

LOL...no one was ripping faces off. She wasnt the chimpanzee that Josie described...lol

Abhorsen 31-08-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuckyegg

Well said Mosquito.

Melanie20 31-08-2010 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abhorsen (Post 3742276)
Well said Mosquito.

Why the clown face?:bawling::bawling::conf: