ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Ulrika: What's her dilly? (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161538)

BBfan46 08-09-2010 09:05 PM

What's her dilly?

Why does she think because she cooks, she should be bowed down to?

smudgie 08-09-2010 09:07 PM

I know. She was a bit on the insensitive side, shouting like that when someone is in bed with a migraine.

BBfan46 08-09-2010 09:16 PM

with a mee-graine :joker:

LexDex 08-09-2010 09:21 PM

I can NOT stand that woman! She never keeps her trap shut it's non stop on live feed bla bla bla! Ulrika is doing my head in! Today she was "OH I Dont Wanna Do BB Big Mouth!", "No, I Don't wanna do a Reunion show!" "I need am not staying, I wanna be with my kids!" moan moan moan! If she says something postive it's all about her...Mrs I know it all! She has been there, has done that, has met soandso...

fingers 08-09-2010 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBfan46 (Post 3770556)
with a mee-graine :joker:

Does he get them because his eyes each look in a different direction?

BBfan46 08-09-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LexDex (Post 3770581)
I can NOT stand that woman! She never keeps her trap shut it's non stop on live feed bla bla bla! Ulrika is doing my head in! Today she was "OH I Dont Wanna Do BB Big Mouth!", "No, I Don't wanna do a Reunion show!" "I need am not staying, I wanna be with my kids!" moan moan moan! If she says something postive it's all about her...Mrs I know it all! She has been there, has done that, has met soandso...

She's really grating on me with her snide underhand comments about supposed friend Nikki, she makes me feel ill, yet a lot of people still support her? It's mind blowing.

Vicky. 08-09-2010 09:28 PM

She only wanted to get changed :rolleyes:

I am by no means an Ulrika fan, but she shouted because Chantelle was going on ridiculous.

BigBrotherfan4ever 08-09-2010 09:30 PM

She got on my nerves about 15mins after she walked into the house, cant believe she's in the final of UBB:shocked:

BBfan46 08-09-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3770628)
She only wanted to get changed :rolleyes:

I am by no means an Ulrika fan, but she shouted because Chantelle was going on ridiculous.

I would have picked up my clothes gone in to the toilet or closet and changed there, she's selfish.

Omen 08-09-2010 09:53 PM

She's a dilly old bat. Nevertheless, Nikki would try the patience of a saint.

Vicky. 08-09-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBfan46 (Post 3770647)
I would have picked up my clothes gone in to the toilet or closet and changed there, she's selfish.

Preston has a mouth of his own you know.

Plus he was under the duvet anyway, so the light wouldn't bother him :/

Chantelle just went on like an overprotective mother...

BBfan46 08-09-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3770779)
Preston has a mouth of his own you know.

Plus he was under the duvet anyway, so the light wouldn't bother him :/

Chantelle just went on like an overprotective mother...

Fair enough. Preston does have a mouth of his own but at no point did he disagree or intervene with Chantelle's request. Ulrika seems to think that cooking is a gateway to becoming a goddess. She's selfish and sly, I know Preston's under the covers but the courteous thing to do would be to go somewhere else private and change there.

Livia 08-09-2010 10:20 PM

I suffer from Migraine. It's hard to even talk if you get a bad one. Every sound is amplified and the light feels like it could kill you. It's like having glass ground into the back of your eyes. The last thing you need is the lights on and someone shouting.