ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Ultimate BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=562)
-   -   Davina said "P!ssed" on BBLB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161839)

_Seth 10-09-2010 06:06 PM

Davina said "P!ssed" on BBLB

I'm not offended, I'm just shocked that the PRESENTER would say that, even though it's technically not a swear.

Ramsay 10-09-2010 06:06 PM

who gives a ****:laugh:

Ramsay 10-09-2010 06:07 PM

she could of said fuuck and it still wouldnt of mattered

Firewire 10-09-2010 06:09 PM

Was it thread-worthy? She only said 'pissed'.

Mystic Mock 10-09-2010 06:09 PM

****:shocked: im in shock.

Kazanne 10-09-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 3777478)
I'm not offended, I'm just shocked that the PRESENTER would say that, even though it's technically not a swear.

It was a slip of the tongue,we all do it and she apologised,so i see nothing shocking.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 10-09-2010 06:10 PM

It doesn't matter. It's end man party!:dance:

Jack_ 10-09-2010 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3777499)
It was a slip of the tongue,we all do it and she apologised,so i see nothing shocking.

So why the fuss over John James doing the same thing a few weeks back? Hypocrite :joker:

Vicky. 10-09-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3777535)
So why the fuss over John James doing the same thing a few weeks back? Hypocrite :joker:

Well played :p

eye sea 10-09-2010 06:18 PM

Ofcom has already received over 12,000 complaints. :rolleyes:

Kazanne 10-09-2010 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3777535)

What are you going on about now:joker::joker:gawd you're not happy unless your moaning,good job its finishing as your health would be really bad:joker:and dont forget YOU mentioned Crabby,I cant even remember what he said shows how memorable that twonk is.

Shardlake 10-09-2010 06:19 PM

You are live on channel 4, dont say fk or bugger

Kazanne 10-09-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3777551)
Well played :p

How is that well played:joker: I dont even know what maonalot is on about,so it's ok for crabby fans to get personal:joker::joker:here we go again!!!biased mods

Visage 10-09-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3777572)
How is that well played:joker: I dont even know what maonalot is on about,so it's ok for crabby fans to get personal:joker::joker:here we go again!!!biased mods

Ha ha Kazanne, you're not playing that card again....... ;)

:D:D

Vicky. 10-09-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Biased mods crap again?

WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION.

And yes, it was well played because you went on as if JJ killed a kitten, rather than swore, when he slipped up on BBLB. Just goes to show what a hypocrite you are :)

arista 10-09-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 3777478)

Yes Great.

and she then said Sorry.

Jack_ 10-09-2010 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3777563)
What are you going on about now:joker::joker:gawd you're not happy unless your moaning,good job its finishing as your health would be really bad:joker:and dont forget YOU mentioned Crabby,I cant even remember what he said shows how memorable that twonk is.

Oh look, more baiting. Is that because I've just outed you as a hypocrite? Bless :joker:

And yes, you can remember it. Here's some of your posts to refresh your memory, love:

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/s...7&postcount=38

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/s...&postcount=120

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/s...&postcount=134

:joker:

Quote:

How is me 'getting personal'? I was just asking why you condemned John James for doing the same thing Davina did... :sleep:

Kazanne 10-09-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3777594)
Biased mods crap again?

WE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION.

And yes, it was well played because you went on as if JJ killed a kitten, rather than swore, when he slipped up on BBLB. Just goes to show what a hypocrite you are :)

SO ARE WE ALLOWED AN OPINION,without been called names,and Crabby DIDN'T say pissed did he?he said a much more offensive word and get real Crabby COULD kill a kitten and some of you would be applauding him,so call me hypocrite all you want,you seem to admire them anyway:joker::joker:

Kazanne 10-09-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3777610)
Oh look, more baiting. Is that because I've just outed you as a hypocrite? Bless :joker:

And yes, you can remember it. Here's some of your posts to refresh your memory, love:

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/s...7&postcount=38

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/s...&postcount=120

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/s...&postcount=134

:joker:

How is me 'getting personal'? I was just asking why you condemned John James for doing the same thing Davina did... :sleep:

The only thing you've outed is the hypocrisy of your posts:joker::joker:you call me and yet admire the biggest hypocrite ever to be in the BB house,it's so funny,now run along and enjoy the party else you will miss it trying to outsmart someone who doesn't give a damn about you or your idol Crabby,you didn't have to point my posts out,LOVE:joker::joker::joker:I have read them all before:xyxwave:

Vicky. 10-09-2010 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3777649)
SO ARE WE ALLOWED AN OPINION,without been called names,and Crabby DIDN'T say pissed did he?he said a much more offensive word and get real Crabby COULD kill a kitten and some of you would be applauding him,so call me hypocrite all you want,you seem to admire them anyway:joker::joker:

What the hell? Seriously that makes no sense at all :conf:

All I said was you are saying it is nothing when davina does it, yet JJ did it and there was holy hell on.

I called you a hypocrite because you are. And it seems everytime a mod gives an opinion that differs to yours, we are accused of being biased. Which makes no sense, again.

daniel-lewis-1985 10-09-2010 06:45 PM

John James said Fcuk

Davina only said p!ssed. Alot of people dont even consider that foul language any more its just slang now

Kazanne 10-09-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3777726)
What the hell? Seriously that makes no sense at all :conf:

All I said was you are saying it is nothing when davina does it, yet JJ did it and there was holy hell on.

I called you a hypocrite because you are. And it seems everytime a mod gives an opinion that differs to yours, we are accused of being biased. Which makes no sense, again.

It was entirely different with Davina and you 'should' know it if you watched it,it was obviously a slip of the tongue SHE apologised and the word she used was pretty lame compared to Crabbies,and please don't pretend to be 'confused' it's simple,i am not the only one who has seen it,as soon as someone says anything against crabby,they get pulled up,whereas Jack and his like can go round offending and saying exactly what they like,but,no worries,hopefully as BB ends the rabid fans will go too.

Vicky. 10-09-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3777838)
It was entirely different with Davina and you 'should' know it if you watched it,it was obviously a slip of the tongue SHE apologised and the word she used was pretty lame compared to Crabbies,and please don't pretend to be 'confused' it's simple,i am not the only one who has seen it,as soon as someone says anything against crabby,they get pulled up,whereas Jack and his like can go round offending and saying exactly what they like,but,no worries,hopefully as BB ends the rabid fans will go too.

I meant you saying I admire hypocrites actually.

Again though, your accusation of bias makes no sense, as no punishments have been handed out over anything you are crying about. So this bias is all in your head. Yes, mods have commented on stuff...big wow, we are also members who are entitled to post our opinions. Had you been given an infraction for what you are moaning about, then yeah you would have a point. But as it stands, you dont.

Kazanne 10-09-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3777912)
I meant you saying I admire hypocrites actually.

Again though, your accusation of bias makes no sense, as no punishments have been handed out over anything you are crying about. So this bias is all in your head. Yes, mods have commented on stuff...big wow, we are also members who are entitled to post our opinions. Had you been given an infraction for what you are moaning about, then yeah you would have a point. But as it stands, you dont.

The original post was about Davina,NOT about Crabby,but because i gave my opinion you both jumped on me saying I was a hypocrite and Jack brought Crabby into it(I have been trying to forget about him),what Davina said was obviously a slip of the tongue,she immediately apologised and is pissed really a swear word even?it was totally different to what Crabby said in content and in meaning,and that is my opinion if you don't like that,tough, if that is hypocritical,so be it.Happy now.

Vicky. 10-09-2010 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3778010)
The original post was about Davina,NOT about Crabby,but because i gave my opinion you both jumped on me saying I was a hypocrite and Jack brought Crabby into it(I have been trying to forget about him),what Davina said was obviously a slip of the tongue,she immediately apologised and is pissed really a swear word even?it was totally different to what Crabby said in content and in meaning,and that is my opinion if you don't like that,tough, if that is hypocritical,so be it.Happy now.

Again, you make little sense. But I will agree with you to shut you up :)