ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Cher Lloyd: How ****en annoying was Cher tonight!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164412)

Christina 16-10-2010 09:53 PM

She's my fave and i love her but i have to be honest, she really needs to cut down with her attitude. I know it's probably part of who she is but i know a lot of people hate that about her. It makes her come accross as quite arrogant. I still love her but, yeah..

MTVN 16-10-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3849731)
Stacey will be in her element when she is old enough to go to bars.

Stacey, go to karaoke night somewhere. There is SUCH GOOD TALENT. They are all just as talented as cher/eoghan/jedward. Some even more so :eek:

I'd give you Jedward and Eoghan but it's unfair to put Cher into that category. If nothing else, she is unique and original, you'd be hardpressed to find someone like her performing at karaoke

joeysteele 16-10-2010 10:17 PM

She has an arrogance that is very off putting, even on the Xtra Factor she shows that arrogance.
I hope the public vote her to the last 3,I didn't like her performance last week and didn't like this weeks any better. I would never buy a CD of hers because I don't like her voice and I have yet to find someone around me who would buy her music.

She is in my view awful.

Kerry 16-10-2010 10:22 PM

She looks pissed when she performs

Stacey. 16-10-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3849870)
She has an arrogance that is very off putting, even on the Xtra Factor she shows that arrogance.
I hope the public vote her to the last 3,I didn't like her performance last week and didn't like this weeks any better. I would never buy a CD of hers because I don't like her voice and I have yet to find someone around me who would buy her music.

She is in my view awful.

I know around 20 people who like her..

Z 17-10-2010 08:26 PM

She has an annoying arrogant attitude; it's doing her no favours and she totally fell by the wayside last night, completely anonymous IMO.

Mystic Mock 17-10-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3849533)
What is up with all the raising her hands in the air and shrugging her shoulders everytime one of the judges made a comment , she really does think she is better than she is

agreed and what about her performance last night? i thought it was worse than any of lloyd daniels performances last year.:shocked:

Mystic Mock 17-10-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kerry~ (Post 3849890)
She looks pissed when she performs

or about to poo herself.

Legend killer 17-10-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3852356)
agreed and what about her performance last night? i thought it was worse than any of lloyd daniels performances last year.:shocked:

I would say it was near enough the one of the worst live show performances ever

stewart64 18-10-2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3852469)
I would say it was near enough the one of the worst live show performances ever

I thought the overall show was a real joke. But Cher was one of the few middling performances. Aiden's effort was a disaster and most of the others were struggling with unsuitable songs, Cher was NOT one of them.

LeatherTrumpet 18-10-2010 02:42 PM

can you imagine how Amy Winehouse would react, or a young madonna, or any female star at that age?

She has something and she knows it

Mystic Mock 18-10-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 3853269)
can you imagine how Amy Winehouse would react, or a young madonna, or any female star at that age?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::l augh2: stop with the jokes please?

stewart64 18-10-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet (Post 3853269)

She is pretty mature for a 17 year old IMO. It's bloody Wagner I worry about at 53.