ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Chat and Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   One of my worst fears came true last night. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164959)

Tom4784 24-10-2010 12:09 PM

One of my worst fears came true last night.

Right our Back Garden faces a forest-y area so it's always really dark at night since there's no street lamps or anything on that side, there's also a gate at the very bottom of the garden. Ever since I saw it I've always had a little fear of someone sneaking into the garden at night since we'd never see them until it was too late. Factor in the almost horror film esque kitchen window and you have the creepiest backgarden ever.

Anyway late last night while I was making toast quite late and I heard a bit of banging about around the conservatory which I put down to the glass expanding a bit as we've had a bit of schizophrenic weather lately. Anyway I eat my toast and go back to the kitchen to put the plate in the sink when I look out of the window out of instinct and get the shock of my life. Someone was on the decking, I jumped a bit they turned to face me and a screamed a little (more of an ARGH! really) because he had what I assume to be the most freakiest mask on I've ever seen (I've got a phobia of masks). When he sees me he bolts into next door's garden. I run upstairs into a bedroom and watch him jump across the gardens and out of sight.

It scared me ****less. I've made a request for blinds in the kitchen in future :laugh:

There was one thing that creeped me out though when I played it back in my head this morning when I was telling my parents, We've got quite a sensitive light in the garden which goes off when anything is on the decking, even moths at times are enough to trigger it off. While this happened though the light never came on.

Vicky. 24-10-2010 12:13 PM

Sounds bloody horrible.

Thats kinda happened to me before, though I just opened my curtains, to shut the blinds and someone was just stood staring blankly. Creeped the **** out of me. I shut the blinds and ran upstairs...so brave :')

Jords 24-10-2010 12:16 PM

Was he trying to steal things or just messing about in a halloween outfit thing? :o

Tom4784 24-10-2010 12:18 PM

I think he was some sort of free runner or something, if I wasn't scared I'd have applauded the vault thing he did over the fence :laugh: But yeah two fears of mine wrapped into one yesterday.

Tom4784 24-10-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jords (Post 3863803)
Was he trying to steal things or just messing about in a halloween outfit thing? :o

I don't think he was a thief as he would have been into the conservatory easily and he wasn't. I just think it was someone messing about who didn't expect a nightowl spotting him.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 24-10-2010 12:21 PM

omfg i would have actually shat myself :bawling:

no joke he could have tried to kill you and stuff! like why wear a mask? ps whats free runner?

Patrick 24-10-2010 12:25 PM

I remember like 2 years ago I was like watching BB Live downstairs right?

And then they went to sleep so I got up to turn it off and when I got closer to the TV I looked outside at the park across the street, I could clearly see a woman or a figure of some sort standing in the middle of the road staring, and then I looked down to press the button to turn off the telly and then I looked up [Literally 2 seconds] and she was gone.

Tom4784 24-10-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonsays (Post 3863808)

no joke he could have tried to kill you and stuff! like why wear a mask? ps whats free runner?

I think that's what they're called, you know the people you see on TV that jump on and off things? I think he was one of them because of how he jumped over the fence. If he wanted to get in he would have I think as it was only glass in his way so I think he was just after a bit of a thrill jumping over fences and all that.

Stacey. 24-10-2010 12:35 PM

Omg I would've actually hidden or something. It sounds real scary. D:

There's been like a couple of times I've seen people walking past, then go into another room to see where they're going and they just disappear :( I swear it's so creepy.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 24-10-2010 12:38 PM

if i saw anybody in my garden i would actually die :bawling:

Shasown 24-10-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonsays (Post 3863825)
if i saw anybody in my garden i would actually die :bawling:

Heads round to simonsays house with a halloween mask at the ready.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 24-10-2010 12:40 PM

one scary thing that did happen to me once was last year when it was really hot i left my bedroom window open all night and i felt something on my legs and i was just like ahhhh so i turned the lamp on at the side of my bed without even moving and it was nextdoors cat!

BB_Eye 24-10-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 3863796)
There was one thing that creeped me out though when I played it back in my head this morning when I was telling my parents, We've got quite a sensitive light in the garden which goes off when anything is on the decking, even moths at times are enough to trigger it off. While this happened though the light never came on.

I'm not superstitious, but that's actually the creepiest part.

Tom4784 24-10-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB_Eye (Post 3863850)
I'm not superstitious, but that's actually the creepiest part.

yeah, when I realised this morning it did put a chill down me. I'm just putting it down to a faulty light though.

Niall 24-10-2010 01:05 PM

I hate when stuff scares me like that. I am absolutely petrified of bees and wasps so you can imagine how shifty I am in the summer D:

Anyways, back in August I was sitting in the front room reading Breaking Dawn whilst my Dad was out. It was really hot so I left the patio door open to get some air in the house. About 20 minutes after I first sat down I started hearing buzzing and I looked up and there was a wasp flying around the front room. I literally screamed, dropped my book and ran up the stairs faster than Usain Bolt O_o I stayed in my room after that waiting for my Dad to come back for an hour, with neither my door or window open and it was like 27 degrees that day. I almost died in there - it was SO stuffy.

It was actually so terrifying :(

Tom4784 24-10-2010 01:15 PM

I only open my windows a tiny bit at night if it's hot since there's a fair few bats near where we live and I don't wanna risk one flying in.

Niall 24-10-2010 02:17 PM

Omg I couldn't imagine my reaction if I woke up and saw one of them flapping about my room D:

My mate left her windows open all night last summer and was greated by a pigeon flapping about her room the next morning! :laugh2:

Vicky. 24-10-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me! (Post 3863935)
Omg I couldn't imagine my reaction if I woke up and saw one of them flapping about my room D:

My mate left her windows open all night last summer and was greted by a pigeon flapping about her room the next morning! :laugh2:

That happened to my gran..with a bat.

She had to ring my dad to try and catch it/get it out. Took him about 3 hours and I was pmsl the whole time :laugh:

Stacey. 24-10-2010 02:20 PM

Omg if a bird or bat or something came into my room I don't actually know what I'd do. Am bad enough with moths. D:

arista 24-10-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonsays (Post 3863808)

He may have just wanted Sex

Tom4784 24-10-2010 02:21 PM

Bats are horrible creatures, we had one in the attic once, flew right at me and my dad. Awful.

Vicky. 24-10-2010 02:22 PM

We used to get pigeons in the bar quite regular too. One day I went to clean the toilets, and I dont know how but there had been a pigeon trapped in there all night, and it kinda attacked my face...I was not impressed and I nearly shat myself too. Gavin just stood laughing and then shooed it out the door with a brush.

I have a mini phobia of pigeons too...

Vicky. 24-10-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 3863946)
Bats are horrible creatures, we had one in the attic once, flew right at me and my dad. Awful.

I actually think they are cute :D

Lee. 24-10-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dezzy (Post 3863796)
Right our Back Garden faces a forest-y area so it's always really dark at night since there's no street lamps or anything on that side, there's also a gate at the very bottom of the garden. Ever since I saw it I've always had a little fear of someone sneaking into the garden at night since we'd never see them until it was too late. Factor in the almost horror film esque kitchen window and you have the creepiest backgarden ever.

Anyway late last night while I was making toast quite late and I heard a bit of banging about around the conservatory which I put down to the glass expanding a bit as we've had a bit of schizophrenic weather lately. Anyway I eat my toast and go back to the kitchen to put the plate in the sink when I look out of the window out of instinct and get the shock of my life. Someone was on the decking, I jumped a bit they turned to face me and a screamed a little (more of an ARGH! really) because he had what I assume to be the most freakiest mask on I've ever seen (I've got a phobia of masks). When he sees me he bolts into next door's garden. I run upstairs into a bedroom and watch him jump across the gardens and out of sight.

It scared me ****less. I've made a request for blinds in the kitchen in future :laugh:

Seriously??! :eek: That is really scary.. I think I would have died on the spot!
The fact somebody was in your garden at night is scary enough, but the mask and the fact the security light didn't come on makes it even worse!

arista 24-10-2010 02:30 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:w...-clown.jpg&t=1

Or

http://uploads.neatorama.com/wp-cont...evil-clown.jpg