ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tech, Movies & Video Games (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   People who Have been to The Monster Ball... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165585)

Niall 31-10-2010 10:34 PM

People who Have been to The Monster Ball...

...could you explain something for me?

I saw Gaga last Friday in Dublin and one of her video interludes was a little more than strange:

WTF is up with that guy puking all over her? I love Gaga but seriously I DID NOT understand the point of that. :/

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 31-10-2010 10:36 PM

she needs to be sectioned

Niall 31-10-2010 10:36 PM

Omg I know right?! I was like sitting there thinking wtf is that all about!! D:

Niall 31-10-2010 10:45 PM

*Bump* (people need to see this D: )

M X 31-10-2010 10:46 PM

I've been! :D Such an amazing night & i touched Gaga's wig! :D

Idk the point of it, it's art, it's called 'The Excorsist Interlude' and it's a gateway into a darker part of the show.

God, I know so much Gaga. *hairflip* *walk*

Niall 31-10-2010 10:53 PM

*Drooling* Sorry your avatar distracted me :shocked:

Lucky! You touched her! :laugh:

But seriously someone vomiting on someone else is art? I just don't get it lol. I get the heart eating bit, that makes some sense, but the vomit no way.

And so do I *hairflip* *high five*

M X 31-10-2010 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me! (Post 3883481)
*Drooling* Sorry your avatar distracted me :shocked:

Lucky! You touched her! :laugh:

But seriously someone vomiting on someone else is art? I just don't get it lol. I get the heart eating bit, that makes some sense, but the vomit no way.

And so do I *hairflip* *high five*

Omg ikr! Mark Salling, Chord Overstreet, Cory Monteith. That's what heaven looks like.

Anyhoop, I guess some people just get it and others don't. Lady Gaga is a self-confessed shock artist. It's her job to shock people, wether people think it's art or not.

Niall 31-10-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelSpears (Post 3883504)
Omg ikr! Mark Salling, Chord Overstreet, Cory Monteith. That's what heaven looks like.

Anyhoop, I guess some people just get it and others don't. Lady Gaga is a self-confessed shock artist. It's her job to shock people, wether people think it's art or not.

I know, they have too many hot guys on Glee!

And yeah thats very true. Certainly shocked me when I looked up from my drink to see someone vomiting all over her! O_o

M X 31-10-2010 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me! (Post 3883516)
I know, they have too many hot guys on Glee!

And yeah thats very true. Certainly shocked me when I looked up from my drink to see someone vomiting all over her! O_o

Ikr! Shame Jesse James isn't in these current episodes :(

Lmfao. Well I had seen it before on YouTube but me and my friends were in the standing area and we just all went crazy ahahaha. Gaga even looks hot when someone is sicking on her. Fierce biatchhh.

Niall 31-10-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelSpears (Post 3883553)
Ikr! Shame Jesse James isn't in these current episodes :(

Lmfao. Well I had seen it before on YouTube but me and my friends were in the standing area and we just all went crazy ahahaha. Gaga even looks hot when someone is sicking on her. Fierce biatchhh.

I know :(

I was like sitting there and unfortunately I was with my Mum who bought the tickets as a treat for me so her mouth was like on the floor when she saw it even though she loves Gaga too. And she seriously does. One sexy ass woman. :dance2:

Twilight 31-10-2010 11:44 PM

I haven't watched that, since i have a phobia of seeing vomit, not kidding :l

Lucy. 31-10-2010 11:54 PM

Cause she's a freak bitch baby ;)

Niall 01-11-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight (Post 3883595)
I haven't watched that, since i have a phobia of seeing vomit, not kidding :l

:shocked: Really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy. (Post 3883603)
Cause she's a freak bitch baby ;)

And yep I know, just took me off guard a little :laugh2:

Vicky. 01-11-2010 04:38 PM

I cant watch it. I have a terrible fear of vomit.

What a freak she is :/

Jordan. 01-11-2010 04:43 PM

If this was anyone else it'd be shocking and weird but because its Gaga its not really suprising. :L

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3884342)
I cant watch it. I have a terrible fear of vomit.

What a freak she is :/

Its not real vomit :laugh:

Vicky. 01-11-2010 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 3884357)

Its not real vomit :laugh:

It doesnt matter. I cant even watch vomiting scenes in films, even though i know its fake :sad:

Twilight 01-11-2010 04:54 PM

OMG Vicky, we are like twins. I'm the same, i can't watch it, even though i know its fake :l And me i do actually have a phobia :/ I actually freak out if someone feels sick, and if someone gags or anything, i just panic, and start shaking in the end have go out the room. If someone was sick in front of me or anything i think i'd pass out.

Niall 01-11-2010 05:01 PM

You guys didn't see it on a giant screen randomly lol D:

Vicky. 01-11-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight (Post 3884366)
OMG Vicky, we are like twins. I'm the same, i can't watch it, even though i know its fake :l And me i do actually have a phobia :/ I actually freak out if someone feels sick, and if someone gags or anything, i just panic, and start shaking in the end have go out the room. If someone was sick in front of me or anything i think i'd pass out.

Yeah. I get really panicky if someone even mentions feeling ill. If I feel sick myself I will fight it for hours, even though i know I would probably feel fine after actually being sick.

I havent been sick in nearly 6 years now. :S

Lovely conversation to be having :laugh:

Twilight 01-11-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3884378)
Yeah. I get really panicky if someone even mentions feeling ill. If I feel sick myself I will fight it for hours, even though i know I would probably feel fine after actually being sick.

I havent been sick in nearly 6 years now. :S

Lovely conversation to be having :laugh:

Someone else feeling ill actually panics me more than if i feel ill :l
And i've not been sick, since being about 7 :P
LOL yeah xD

Niall 01-11-2010 05:15 PM

I had a vomiting bug in January -.-

Vicky. 01-11-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me! (Post 3884412)
I had a vomiting bug in January -.-

I'm pretty sure if I caught a vomiting bug I would have a nervous breakdown or something D:

Luckily (or not for people who live with me) when I catch bugs, it tends to affect the other end :laugh2:

Niall 01-11-2010 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicky. (Post 3884431)
I'm pretty sure if I caught a vomiting bug I would have a nervous breakdown or something D:

Luckily (or not for people who live with me) when I cant bugs, it tends to affect the other end :laugh2:

It was actually horrible. And before I was like ill, I'd eaten loads of custard and now custard makes me feel sick. :bawling:

LOL! Really?! I barely ever have bugs affecting that end of my body lol :laugh:

Vicky. 01-11-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Me! (Post 3884436)
It was actually horrible. And before I was like ill, I'd eaten loads of custard and now custard makes me feel sick. :bawling:

I caught salmonella or something, was some form of food poisoning..when I was about 7 from a bad egg. Even to this day I cant bring myself to eat the yolks anymore as I am convinced it was the yolk that made me ill. My boyfriend loves it though, because when he makes breakfasts, he gets to have 2 yolks in his egg :laugh:

M X 01-11-2010 05:51 PM

The vomit thats on her is just really like bright blue gunge.