ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Katie Waissel: Imagine If Katie Waissel Won... (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166763)

Patrick 14-11-2010 10:35 PM

Imagine If Katie Waissel Won...

It would be the definition of an Irrepressible Dark Horse tbh.

:love:

Would be an epic ending, everyone expecting Matt or Boring Becks to win and Katie's name is called out.

She's so cute.

Does anyone else love her intro?

At the end when the camera just slides up her little body and it's like :love:

And there's this one part were Katie like does a cute facepalm in the intro, watch out for it next time. :love:

Jordan. 14-11-2010 10:36 PM

Cher and Katie final 2 would be epic.

Shaun 14-11-2010 10:38 PM

I love how much her fans are getting their hopes up. She'll only be in the bottom 2 again next week.

Kerry 14-11-2010 10:38 PM

Got a horrible feeling she's built up too much hate somehow poor lass

Ramsay 14-11-2010 10:38 PM

how you can find her cute is beyond me
and no to cher and katie final 2
cheryls ego would be go over the top big

Benjamin 14-11-2010 10:38 PM

LOL, the uproar would be immense, but at least her name would become world known from the win. :hugesmile:

Jords 14-11-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 3914714)
It would be the definition of an Irrepressible Dark Horse tbh.

:love:

Would be an epic ending, everyone expecting Matt or Boring Becks to win and Katie's name is called out.

She's so cute.

Does anyone else love her intro?

At the end when the camera just slides up her little body and it's like :love:

And there's this one part were Katie like does a cute facepalm in the intro, watch out for it next time. :love:

That bit is :love: :love: :love:

Mystic Mock 14-11-2010 10:42 PM

grace adam short had a better chance of winning big brother 7 than katie winning the x factor.

Novo 14-11-2010 10:43 PM

Would be the biggest turnaround in Reality TV history considering she was about 150/1 before tonight and 1/8 odds on to go when her and Aiden were in the bottom two

Anything is possible when your Katie Waissel though

GiRTh 14-11-2010 10:49 PM

Surely theres no way she can win unless they started discounting votes for other acts. I wouldn't put it past them tbh.

stewart64 17-11-2010 02:25 PM

It would be an epic tale if the Great One came through. Think Joan of Arc and David and Goliath:joker:. She has her detractors, many on this forum, and the red tops...The Sun and Star run an anti-Katie headline almost daily.

Her fame or infamy has secured her future, but how fantastic if the Great one can win through. Please vote Katie she deserves our sympathy after the trashing she has received.

Much more interesting than going for Wagner as the anti-establishment vote. Katie's survival is now a National topic of conversation and one suspects the press love her too really. ( she can shift more papers than the rest of them put together)

Niamh. 17-11-2010 02:28 PM

It's not going to happen, no act who's been in the bottom 2 has ever gone on to win the show so I doubt Katie, who's been there 4 times and is heading for a record 5, has a chance in hell!

stewart64 17-11-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3918635)
It's not going to happen, no act who's been in the bottom 2 has ever gone on to win the show so I doubt Katie, who's been there 4 times and is heading for a record 5, has a chance in hell!

Well let's undo the predictability of this contest and for once have a bit of interest.

Those who think this is just a contest of vocal ability are wrong. She is the most interesting thing that has happened to the Xfactor. and the bonus is that she can sing if cheryl would just give her something decent like what the girl choices herself on the sing off.

Niamh. 17-11-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewart64 (Post 3918640)
Well let's undo the predictability of this contest and for once have a bit of interest.

Those who think this is just a contest of vocal ability are wrong. She is the most interesting thing that has happened to the Xfactor. and the bonus is that she can sing if cheryl would just give her something decent like what the girl choices herself on the sing off.

eh how about we don't!

She can't sing, she's irritating and she only sometimes remembers the words to her songs. I would rather Wagner won than her.

Novo 17-11-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewart64 (Post 3918630)
It would be an epic tale if the Great One came through. Think Joan of Arc and David and Goliath:joker:. She has her detractors, many on this forum, and the red tops...The Sun and Star run an anti-Katie headline almost daily.

Her fame or infamy has secured her future, but how fantastic if the Great one can win through. Please vote Katie she deserves our sympathy after the trashing she has received.

Much more interesting than going for Wagner as the anti-establishment vote. Katie's survival is now a National topic of conversation and one suspects the press love her too really. ( she can shift more papers than the rest of them put together)

Joan of Arc is the best comparison i have heard another comparison which springs to mind is Mother Teresa

Jack_ 17-11-2010 02:41 PM

'She can't sing'. I'm baffled as to why people keep saying this after her performance in Sunday's sing-off [and her previous sing-off performances].

Of course she can sing. Look at this objectively please :laugh2:

stewart64 17-11-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novo (Post 3918648)
Joan of Arc is the best comparison i have heard another comparison which springs to mind is Mother Teresa

My thoughts too. If Katie doesn't get canonised by Christmas then there has been one major ****** up by the Vatican.

Josy 17-11-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3918652)
'She can't sing'. I'm baffled as to why people keep saying this after her performance in Sunday's sing-off [and her previous sing-off performances].

Some people don't think she can sing though, In my opinion she is the worst one there after Wagner.

Niamh. 17-11-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_ (Post 3918652)

in your opinion Jack, we're all allowed to have them

stewart64 17-11-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 3918656)
Some people don't think she can sing though, In my opinion she is the worst one there after Wagner.

A reputation sticks and then you don't get a fair hearing when you do sing well. When she gets it right, as on Sunday, it becomes one of the performances of the series. I doubt any of the contestants would have made a good fist of Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting, perhaps she is being given tough songs because of her superior vocals.:joker:

Novo 17-11-2010 02:56 PM

If she can't sing then what is she doing here?..

It's not really an Opinion that you think she can't sing when she is obviously singing.. what else do you think she is doing?

Niamh. 17-11-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novo (Post 3918668)
If she can't sing then what is she doing here?..

It's not really an Opinion that you think she can't sing when she is obviously singing.. what else do you think she is doing?

well if that's the case then everyone can sing and I will rephrase what I said, she can't sing very well.

robb 17-11-2010 02:59 PM

The one thing she certainly isn't is a 'dark horse' lol......she would push to the front of a queue of one.
When I saw the headline William To MARRY 'Kate' last night, I thought no....it can't be......even the Daily Star wouldn't try that one.....

Actually, I wonder who is more gutted about Kate Middleton's arrival on the front pages......KATIE, CHER,CHERYL, OR SIMON?? LOL

Novo 17-11-2010 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niamhxo (Post 3918671)
well if that's the case then everyone can sing and I will rephrase what I said, she can't sing very well.

Everyone can sing.. some better then others.. it's still singing though.. Katie can obviously do it better then most of them judging from this video

Niamh. 17-11-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novo (Post 3918676)
Everyone can sing.. some better then others.. it's still singing though.. Katie can obviously do it better then most of them judging from this video

She sang ok that time, she is usually rubbish, hardly something to be jumping for joy about.