ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Paije Richardson: paije richardson to win the x factor. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166776)

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 12:39 AM

paije richardson to win the x factor.

simon dosent like paije because he isnt a typical x factor contestant so lets go against what he wants and vote for paije? afterall at least his talented and has stage pressence.

Beastie 15-11-2010 12:40 AM

I love Paije but not sure if I want him to win because like I said.. Simon will give him sh!t songs.

I think Wagner should win to be honest. It is the ONLY chance Wagner can secure a record deal.

Paije can do better than Simon's record label.

Novo 15-11-2010 12:41 AM

This time next week he will be on Katie's long list of people she has slaughtered

I suggest you just give it up and support Katie.. this could end up another week of tears and heartbreak for you

Jordan. 15-11-2010 12:41 AM

:nono: I told you hes going next week.

Beastie 15-11-2010 12:43 AM

Paije has made the tour anyway so I am happy.

The only solution for me is for Wagner to win!

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3915079)
I love Paije but not sure if I want him to win because like I said.. Simon will give him sh!t songs.

I think Wagner should win to be honest. It is the ONLY chance Wagner can secure a record deal.

no offense to paije but i think this is the best chance his ever gonna have.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 12:46 AM

somebody also has opened up a paije richardson to win the x factor on facebook aswell.

Beastie 15-11-2010 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3915087)
no offense to paije but i think this is the best chance his ever gonna have.

Mmm. Nah I have faith in Paije! :)

I do like him but I just think Wagner should win!!

ElProximo 15-11-2010 01:11 AM

I really like Paige!
He is not necessarily the best singer but he wins me over by improving that little bit each and every week.
Over time he is slowly but surely turning into a fairly decent young performer!

He is likable and lovable, he is one contestant on a 'journey' and is genuinely building himself each time and I find it.. inspiring.
I want to see him again.

Can he win?
At this time nobody is near Matt or Rebecca,
but,
Paige is that dark horse who just might work his way down the middle and into a Top 3 spot. As crazy as it sounds he just might pull it off.
I hope he does!

GiRTh 15-11-2010 01:29 AM

I like Paije but his voice is a bit old fashioned. If he sang some Sam Cooke or Otis Redding we'd see him shine. Thats his genre. IMO.

He doesnt stand much of a chance to win cuz he simply isnt current. His voice suits the music my dad used play on Sunday mornings. Great music but not much money to be made in this day and age.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GiRTh (Post 3915148)
I like Paije but his voice is a bit old fashioned. If he sang some Sam Cooke or Otis Redding we'd see him shine. Thats his genre. IMO.

He doesnt stand much of a chance to win cuz he simply isnt current. His voice suits the music my dad used play on Sunday mornings. Great music but not much money to be made in this day and age.

he cant do much worse than some of the winners have in the charts.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 07:57 PM

come on really send a shocker to simon and chavryl?

Danielle1232 15-11-2010 08:01 PM

No Chance.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle1232 (Post 3916271)
No Chance.

he has more of a chance than katie.

i honestly think out of these campaigns i think the majority of people would go with paije as he can hold a tune.

joeysteele 15-11-2010 08:05 PM

Kate has slaughtered no one for goodness sake, she has been almost resident in the bottom 2,put there week in and week out by the voting public, even the last 2 weeks in a row too.

Its the judges and in particular Simon Cowell who has slaughtered other and more worthy acts than her for her.

If Katie was slaughtering other acts she would have rarely if ever been in the bottom 2 rather than making the bottom 2 almost like her home on the X Factor, no one has been given more 2nd chances than her yet not improved on status one bit after the chances.

Slaughtered, the only thing she slaughters are the songs she does.

Jordan. 15-11-2010 08:10 PM

The judges would sent Paije home over Katie.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 3916299)

we know that but im trying to start a campaign to get a shocking winner like paije.

joeysteele 15-11-2010 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 3916299)

I don't think Louis would now send Paije out against Katie, Louis now realises and said on Xtra Factor that it was time to get it out now that Katie will not win this competition,he also likes Paije so I see another deadlock looming if he is against Katie in a sing off. Not cut and dried anymore on that one.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3916329)
I don't think Louis would now send Paije out against Katie, Louis now realises and said on Xtra Factor that it was time to get it out now that Katie will not win this competition,he also likes Paije so I see another deadlock looming if he is against Katie in a sing off. Not cut and dried anymore on that one.

the judges always change there minds though.

but we have got to get paije to win to make the shallow voters and the judges cry in bed?:devil:

Zippy 15-11-2010 08:23 PM

Paije is a nice guy but very average performer. Forgettable.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3916346)
Paije is a nice guy but very average performer. Forgettable.

forgettable? im not sure if your on about one direction there.:joker:

joeysteele 15-11-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3916334)
the judges always change there minds though.

but we have got to get paije to win to make the shallow voters and the judges cry in bed?:devil:

I will vote for Rebecca. Matt and Paije, there is where I would like the winner to come from,
I could accept Mary winning and I would be near hysterics with laughter if Wagner won.
As long as Cher, Katie and One Direction don't I will be happy.

Kazanne 15-11-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebeast (Post 3915079)

I'm sure it's Danni that picks his songs.

joeysteele 15-11-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3916365)
I'm sure it's Danni that picks his songs.

Dannii does kazanne,I was a bit confused by this thread but I now think they mean if Paije won, Simon would be picking the songs he records.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3916381)
Dannii does kazanne,I was a bit confused by this thread but I now think they mean if Paije won, Simon would be picking the songs he records.

i know simon dosent have a great track record with guy winners but i think simon could be good at marketing paije if he won.

also it will piss simon off so badly if paije won.:joker: