ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Aiden Grimshaw: Aiden..Get the f**k off me. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166787)

stewart64 15-11-2010 08:29 AM

Aiden..Get the f**k off me.

Hilarious finish to the WaisselFactor, unmissable Sunday night viewing. Katie goes for her limpet like grip on Aiden as the result is about to be announced and he shakes her off with a get the ****** off me pyschotic stare. He then turns away from her as the result is announced.

Same thing happened last week. Waissel went over to Treyc, who was also less than chuffed, but couldn't shake her off.

The girl is very touchy feely, but the others don't want to touch her with a barge pole.

This series get better and better thanks to our Katie. She can get me in a bear hug anyday.

_Seth 15-11-2010 12:42 PM

I noticed Aiden didn't do anything, but he didn't specifically shake her off...

Zippy 15-11-2010 01:14 PM

On this morning he was asked about her and he gave a very telling silence before mumbling something about her being alright.

Hard to tell whether he's just awkward at expressing himself or just plain rude. Either way it doesn't do him any favours when looking for votes.

Yuna 15-11-2010 01:34 PM

Lol, I thought it was hilarious.

Mystic Mock 15-11-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewart64 (Post 3915310)
Hilarious finish to the WaisselFactor, unmissable Sunday night viewing. Katie goes for her limpet like grip on Aiden as the result is about to be announced and he shakes her off with a get the ****** off me pyschotic stare. He then turns away from her as the result is announced.

Same thing happened last week. Waissel went over to Treyc, who was also less than chuffed, but couldn't shake her off.

The girl is very touchy feely, but the others don't want to touch her with a barge pole.

This series get better and better thanks to our Katie. She can get me in a bear hug anyday.

they were annoyed at katies favourtism which she was getting before she hit the bottom two with treyc.

Jack_ 15-11-2010 02:52 PM

He was extremely rude, to be quite honest. Regardless of your personal feelings towards the other act, if they offer to hold your hand in a 'good luck' sort of way you don't reject it. That's just plain rude, IMO.

tate 15-11-2010 03:04 PM

i dont think he rejected her, just watched it back and when she had finished singing and he came on they had a hug, they then held hands during the deadlock verdict and then had a quick hug after the verdict.

Granted he wasnt exactly warm with his hugs but i dont think he was rude, he did it anyway

Jordan. 15-11-2010 03:05 PM

Yeah well she got to to stay so i dont think she cares. :L