ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Aiden Grimshaw: Journalist Accuses Aiden Of Being A Bad Loser (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167067)

DDRickyDD 18-11-2010 12:26 AM

Journalist Accuses Aiden Of Being A Bad Loser

WHAT a big girl's blouse Aiden proved to be when booted off The X Factor on Sunday.

With that petulant bottom lip, he reminded me of the unpopular kid at school who never gets picked for anyone's team.

Sullen Aiden looked on the verge of a major display of pique, a sulky protest of "It's just not FAIR", followed by a furious blaming of absolutely everyone except himself.

I was rather hoping he would hurl himself on to the floor for a feet-drumming tantrum, like children do when they are in supermarkets.

So I was sadly disappointed when he merely mooched off for a beer

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ine-Kelly.html

What does everyone else think? Was he a bad loser or just nervous?

Benjamin 18-11-2010 12:27 AM

Bad Loser. He looked like a spoilt child about to have a hissy.

Shaun 18-11-2010 12:33 AM

-still doesn't understand why tabloids randomly CAPITALISE words in their 'articles' (although I'm being quite generous with that name)-

Patrick 18-11-2010 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDRickyDD (Post 3919714)

I was rather hoping he would hurl himself on to the floor for a feet-drumming tantrum, like children do when they are in supermarkets.

Bitch Please, Just because you seen an advert a few times were the mum and the kid have a tantrum in Asda doesn't mean it happens irl.

k?

Tosser of a reporter.

Go play with the traffic.

ElProximo 18-11-2010 01:37 AM

He went a lot further than he really ought to have.
Problem:
He came out big and got regarded as a top pick. People (no doubt) put massive pressure on him he was 'this close' to Matt and being the top contender. He couldn't take that pressure.
Rather than come out failing they converted his angst and contempt into this idea of a 'tortured intense and unorthodox artist'.
This didn't work.
He started abusing the experience (no doubt full of resentment, contempt).
So he is gone.
Not going to beat the kid up here. He is just a young dude who wants to get a good job. He can get over it.
Just let go anymore dreams of being a singer.

cub 18-11-2010 11:01 AM

I think we were all fooled for a time that Aiden had talent. As the weeks went on I was ever doubtful. Last week we saw he was pretty poor actually.

You'd think he would take his defeat with some grace. He was never gonna win.

Jamietwo 18-11-2010 11:14 AM

he did well, must of been a hell of an experience for him. I didn't like his voice at all , but good luck to him

Niamh. 18-11-2010 11:48 AM

He was disappointed to be going home, give him a break fgs!

james130 18-11-2010 02:41 PM

I think if I was chucked out instead of Weasel i'd be pretty pissed off.

Mystic Mock 18-11-2010 03:22 PM

i think he was in shock that he hit the bottom two tbh,and all that was peter sutcliffe cowells fault.

MTVN 18-11-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3920191)
i think he was in shock that he hit the bottom two tbh,and all that was peter sutcliffe cowells fault.

wtf :conf:

Vicky. 18-11-2010 03:27 PM

I forgot, when being booted off one of the biggest shows on telly, you should look all happy and full of joy :D

Mystic Mock 18-11-2010 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 3920196)
wtf :conf:

you dont know who peter sutcliffe is?

joeysteele 18-11-2010 03:34 PM

Well in all honesty he wasn't a bad loser, I think in any walk of life as to anything I was competing for,had I not done as well as I maybe could have on one particular part of what I was competing for.
Then in need of a first second chance to do better but then to see myself manipulated out by the bias of one judge in particular who decided to afford to the person I was stuck at the bottom with a 4th second chance, then I would indeed be not only upset by extremely annoyed at that too.

There's a mssive difference to losing legitimately to an equally bad performer on the week as opposed to being pushed out unfairly for a bad performer for most of the weeks,not just that particular week.

MTVN 18-11-2010 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3920198)
you dont know who peter sutcliffe is?

Course I do, I dont see why you're bringing a serial killer into the discussion though, or why you're comparing him to Simon Cowell

Mystic Mock 18-11-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 3920211)
Course I do, I dont see why you're bringing a serial killer into the discussion though, or why you're comparing him to Simon Cowell

im saying simon cowell is turning into him.:joker:

Kate! 18-11-2010 03:50 PM

He wasn't being a sore loser, you could clearly tell he was gutted.

Miss_Mod 18-11-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3920228)
im saying simon cowell is turning into him.:joker:

:conf:

As for Aiden... I've never been a fan but I think because he doesn't smile very much and always looks serious, people read what they want into it. I hate so-called reporters who churn out this kind of negativity anyway. Best ignored.