ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Wagner: I Really Can't Wait To See Chavryl's Face When Wagner Stays 2ngt!!! (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167272)

Legend killer 21-11-2010 01:13 PM

I Really Can't Wait To See Chavryl's Face When Wagner Stays 2ngt!!!

It's gonna be ****en hilarious viewing

WAGNER FTW :dance::dance::dance:

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 21-11-2010 01:14 PM

Omg can you please not jinx wagner!!! :cloud: Last week you wrote a thread bout katie and she stayed!!! erase this. wagner has to stay:bawling:

Smithy 21-11-2010 01:14 PM

*hopes this has jynxed wagner*

Legend killer 21-11-2010 01:16 PM

PMSL trust me guys i am 100% sure he will stay

Patrick 21-11-2010 01:16 PM

http://i52.tinypic.com/erg56a.jpg

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 21-11-2010 01:17 PM

I hope katie and cher are the bottom two. Mouth watering prospect :amazed:

Legend killer 21-11-2010 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 3925575)

Pmsl i really caqnt w8 , its gonna be brill

WAGNER FTW

Jack_ 21-11-2010 01:19 PM

:sleep:

Zippy 21-11-2010 01:19 PM

This OP has a perfect track record of getting it wrong so...

byebye to the unfunny joke act that is Wagner.

Pyramid* 21-11-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 3925577)

That's too much of a dream come true...... would be as funny as hell..... imagine, double eviction. :devil:

Legend killer 21-11-2010 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo (Post 3925577)

That would be amaizng and i really think Cher cld be in the bottom 2 this week , but as long as Wagner stays all is good

Legend killer 21-11-2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3925581)
This OP has a perfect track record of getting it wrong so...byebye to the unfunny joke act that is Wagner.

lol what are u on about i told you Corin wld get evicted b4 John James and i was right.

I also told u Mary wld get to the final , which she is going to do easily

Ithinkiloveyoutoo 21-11-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 3925582)
That's too much of a dream come true...... would be as funny as hell..... imagine, double eviction. :devil:

oh my :blush2:

Zippy 21-11-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3925589)
lol what are u on about i told you Corin wld get evicted b4 John James and i was right.

The fact this is the best you can offer sums up what a fail you really are. Corin was only evicted first because it was in no particular order, as you damn well know. So your prediction failed. Pissdrip closet queen JJames came 9th. Deal with it, get counselling, suck it up.

Mary could well get to the final, thats no major prediction considering that the majority of the audience is over 35 and much older. She has the elderly vote in the bag. But she's just a pub cabaret act and thats blatantly obvious.

Pyramid* 21-11-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend killer (Post 3925589)

*cough* Aiden vs Katie *cough*

:joker:

that was funny last week though (not the result, your thread!):hugesmile:

fruit_cake 21-11-2010 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3925613)
she's just a pub cabaret act and thats blatantly obvious.

its obvious to who?? Mary's an absolutely brilliant singer, there are a lot worse singers still in the competition.. If she's a pub cabaret act what does that make Katie, Cher, half of one direction, Paije and Wagner?

joeysteele 21-11-2010 02:06 PM

I really hate to say this but listening to people most of today, a fair number have stopped voting for Rebecca this week, or reducing the times they have.
I hope she isn't in trouble.

I have yet to find anyone who votes for Wagner who is not doing so this week, in fact some of them are voting for him more!!

Zippy 21-11-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 3925665)
its obvious to who?? Mary's an absolutely brilliant singer, there are a lot worse singers still in the competition.. If she's a pub cabaret act what does that make Katie, Cher, half of one direction, Paije and Wagner?

Young for a start. Contemporary and relatively relevent to todays music. Soon as Mary opens her big gob I imagine myself in some shabby pub. When she finishes I almost expect to hear "Bingo starts in 10 minutes ladies and gentlemen" in some gruff northern accent.

Of course, Im excluding Wagner who is just the joker in the pack and not even worth talking about seriously.

Legend killer 21-11-2010 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 3925660)
*cough* Aiden vs Katie *cough*

:joker:

Lol :blush: lets just act like that never hapened
that was funny last week though (not the result, your thread!):hugesmile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zippy (Post 3925613)
The fact this is the best you can offer sums up what a fail you really are. Corin was only evicted first because it was in no particular order, as you damn well know. So your prediction failed. Pissdrip closet queen JJames came 9th. Deal with it, get counselling, suck it up.

Mary could well get to the final, thats no major prediction considering that the majority of the audience is over 35 and much older. She has the elderly vote in the bag. But she's just a pub cabaret act and thats blatantly obvious.

If i remember correctly you said she wouldnt

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 3925665)

Well said Fruit Cake just like Zippy's hero Chavryl he wouldnt know what talent was even if it slapped him in the face

fruit_cake 21-11-2010 02:36 PM

well Zippy says that to have talent you just have to be young.. lock all the doors if you in a neo natal ward because Simon and Cheryl are gonna be baby snatching before too long!!!!

Legend killer 21-11-2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 3925742)
well zippy says that to have talent you just have to be young.. lock all the doors if you in a neo natal ward because simon and cheryl are gonna be baby snatching before too long!!!!

pmsl

Zippy 21-11-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fruit_cake (Post 3925742)
well Zippy says that to have talent you just have to be young..

did I now?

plz show me where I said that. Oh wait, you can't.

Im talking about relevance and where certain acts belong. Mary belongs in a pub.

Jevans 21-11-2010 03:40 PM

Cheryl is a stupid bitch. I hope Wagner does get through to take that smug look of her face.

_Seth 21-11-2010 03:59 PM

But they might say that all of Cheryl's acts are through, so she goes, then Wagner stays and we don't get to see her reaction. :( Simon left the stage last week when I was looking forward to his reaction.

Tom 21-11-2010 04:00 PM

I think Wagner's time is up tonight, with or without the Cheryl comment