ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Matt should take a leaf out of Paije's book.. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167438)

bbfan1991 22-11-2010 06:25 PM

Matt should take a leaf out of Paije's book..

Eliminated X Factor contestant Paije Richardson has claimed that he feels sorry for Wagner Carrilho.

Speaking on Daybreak this morning, the 20-year-old said that he didn't approve of the booing and negative audience reaction that Carrilho received on last night's results show.

"I do feel a little bit sorry for him because people are blaming him for being in there - he doesn't vote himself in there," said Richardson. "But he is trying his best and it's his dream as much as it's mine or anyone else's."

Meanwhile, Richardson backed Rebecca Ferguson to win the ITV1 talent show. "I think she really deserves it and it would be amazing for her to win," he said.

"She's so humble, she believes in herself 100 per cent, and she is such a lovely person. You can't fault her for anything. As I say, she is so polite and she is so nice, there's nothing bad I can say about her."

Good on him:thumbs:.

Z 22-11-2010 06:34 PM

Nice guy :)

Mystic Mock 22-11-2010 06:45 PM

well done paije.

Kazanne 22-11-2010 06:47 PM

Paije also said how much he liked Matt and what a nice guy he was,or did you forget that bit?Rebecca AND Matt are his faves.

Mystic Mock 22-11-2010 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3929893)
Paije also said how much he liked Matt and what a nice guy he was,or did you forget that bit?Rebecca AND Matt are his faves.

there a cher fan and cher fans always forget.:hugesmile:

bbfan1991 22-11-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazanne (Post 3929893)

Well I didn't see Daybreak and this article is from DS so blame them not including what he said about Matt:rolleyes:.

stewart64 23-11-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbfan1991 (Post 3929818)
Eliminated X Factor contestant Paije Richardson has claimed that he feels sorry for Wagner Carrilho.

Speaking on Daybreak this morning, the 20-year-old said that he didn't approve of the booing and negative audience reaction that Carrilho received on last night's results show.

"I do feel a little bit sorry for him because people are blaming him for being in there - he doesn't vote himself in there," said Richardson. "But he is trying his best and it's his dream as much as it's mine or anyone else's."

Meanwhile, Richardson backed Rebecca Ferguson to win the ITV1 talent show. "I think she really deserves it and it would be amazing for her to win," he said.

"She's so humble, she believes in herself 100 per cent, and she is such a lovely person. You can't fault her for anything. As I say, she is so polite and she is so nice, there's nothing bad I can say about her."

Good on him:thumbs:.

You just wonder whether sometimes Matt is blowing this. Basically it should be Manchester United in a league with Accrington Stanley and the rest. Unfortunately Dannii isn't Sir Alex and she is in danger of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Matt doesn't do humble, he ******s about with every tune to showcase his range, but his tone is good enough without the messing and popularity wise he is only neck and neck with Accrington Stanley and the rest.

MissKittyFantastico 23-11-2010 02:12 PM

Such a lovely lad, I hope he goes on to do something because I love his voice.

Niamh. 23-11-2010 02:14 PM

aww love Paije :(

Truth Teller 23-11-2010 05:09 PM

Paije is great and shows more maturity than the judges and some of the other contestants.

Stacey. 23-11-2010 05:22 PM

It's not a personality contest :nono:

Did Matt say something like he doesn't think Wagner deserves to be there? Because if he did then he's right. :/

Mystic Mock 23-11-2010 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stacey.x (Post 3932372)
It's not a personality contest :nono:

Did Matt say something like he doesn't think Wagner deserves to be there? Because if he did then he's right. :/

its still not matts place to say that though stacey,and i think paije had the best voice in the competition.