ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2010 [S7] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=572)
-   -   Katie Waissel: thank **** for that. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167933)

Mystic Mock 28-11-2010 07:39 PM

thank **** for that.

ding dong the witch is gone.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::chee r2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Pyramid* 28-11-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedward fever (Post 3947728)
ding dong the witch is gone.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::chee r2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

One down and one to go
Cher bye bye in next week's show.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Mystic Mock 28-11-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyramid* (Post 3947776)
One down and one to go
Cher bye bye in next week's show.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

dont forget simons one direction.:dance:

MTVN 28-11-2010 08:03 PM

Aww, still bitter about Aidan and Paije are you :pat:

Jordan. 28-11-2010 08:05 PM

Shes done great to get it this far you cant knock her for that. :D

Smithy 28-11-2010 08:05 PM

sf happy :D :D :D

Vicky. 28-11-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 3947999)

Yeah, she has a lot to thank the judges for, thats for sure. Particularly Simon ;)

Mystic Mock 28-11-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 3947999)

the judges forced her to make it this far.

Stacey. 28-11-2010 08:07 PM

She was good, I'm just happy the horrible tramp has gone :)

Jack_ 28-11-2010 09:16 PM

Aw, well you win some, you lose some - lost Katie but on the plus side Wagner's gone. And hey...she outlasted a number of favourites, and she's on tour :D

joeysteele 28-11-2010 09:23 PM

I don't think she has done well at all to get this far,she has been voted by the public 5 times in 8 weeks into the bottom 3 of the competition, anyone else would have been out after the 2nd time as Treyc was, at last this week,she has gone because they have had to do a double elimination.

She only got this far thanks to Simon in particular never ever once in all those times casting a vote for her to go,otherwise she'd have gone, as the public wanted her to ,ages ago, ever since the first week really.

I bet she's never been better placed ever than 4th off the bottom in all her weeks in the series.

Mystic Mock 28-11-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3948528)
I don't think she has done well at all to get this far,she has been voted by the public 5 times in 8 weeks into the bottom 3 of the competition, anyone else would have been out after the 2nd time as Treyc was, at last this week,she has gone because they have had to do a double elimination.

She only got this far thanks to Simon in particular never ever once in all those times casting a vote for her to go,otherwise she'd have gone, as the public wanted her to ,ages ago, ever since the first week really.

I bet she's never been better placed ever than 4th off the bottom in all her weeks in the series.

i agree joey,i could never see katie finishing very high in the votes (unlike aiden;)) im sorry i had to bring aiden into it just to let the poor deluded katie fans know that she isnt more popular than him.

Truth Teller 28-11-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeysteele (Post 3948528)

That's the saddest part of the show - Simon just kept her in despite her unpopularity:conf: and then has the audacity to say tonight that now Wagner has gone the public have control again! The public never did have control:bawling:.

It also proves despite being given the strongest category Cheryl was constantly helped by Simon to keep her acts in despite her acts being in the bottom consistently throughout the show bar one week!:nono: