ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   The X Factor 2011 UK [S8] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=560)
-   -   Simon & Cheryl Will Not Be Returning For Series 8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170513)

ILoveTRW 16-01-2011 08:25 AM

Simon & Cheryl Will Not Be Returning For Series 8

Quote:

Simon Cowell and Cheryl Cole will not return for the next UK edition of The X Factor, their fellow judge Louis Walsh has claimed.

Speaking to the News of the World, the Irish music manager seemed to confirm speculation that the 'Promise This' singer will join Cowell on the judging panel of the forthcoming US competition.

"It will be me and Dannii [Minogue] on the UK show with two more people," he stated.

The paper further reports that ITV bosses are desperately attempting to convince Cowell and Cole to reconsider their Stateside move.

A TV source said: "It will be a disaster if they both go."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/...-x-factor.html

Novo 16-01-2011 08:28 AM

The two best Judges likely to be going, bad times for the X factor

Stephanie 16-01-2011 08:36 AM

good.

Zippy 16-01-2011 09:28 AM

LOL

it will be a joke with Louis and Dannii at the helm...they are z-listers really. Theyre not leaders thats for sure. Simon is the most authorative person in international TV talent show judging panels. Without him they look kinda amateurish.

_Seth 16-01-2011 09:51 AM

This had better not be true!

Maia 16-01-2011 09:58 AM

:cheer2:

Kazanne 16-01-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Novo (Post 4056313)
The two best Judges likely to be going, bad times for the X factor

I said this would happen(with Simon anyway)can't say I blame him after all the flack the UK public and media give him,it was obvious he would give up on it eventually,it's a shame as it wont be the same without him.

Patrick 16-01-2011 10:25 AM

Well I hope the Americans are happy.

Cheryl, I've always stood by you but you can ****** off now, after all the UK has given you and you ditch us for these things.

Same goes for you Simon, Wanker.

Get Pixie Lott in to replace Cheryl and Keith Lemon in for Simon.
Who needs them anyway!

joeysteele 16-01-2011 10:45 AM

I would guess that Simon will take some role in the proceedings but it was clear this year for lots of reasons, he was struggling to find a great deal to say as to the acts so maybe he feels he needs to allow new life to be injected by someone else.

I am disappointed Simon may not be on the panel next time but also I am overjoyed that Cheryl Cole is likely not going to be,maybe prayers get answered after all'
However,Dannii and Louis will need to step up a bit but the success of the show, which will go on anyway as its the acts who are the stars really,will obviously depend on who the other judges/mentors will be.

Simon will still mastermind it,you can be sure of that but new blood is needed on the show now with new thinking too.
Dannii would have to be still on this year having got the Winner last year,also, they once tried the show without Louis and there was an outcry to bring him back so the right 2 are staying for now.

Harry! 16-01-2011 11:09 AM

Team Minogue :love:

Jordan. 16-01-2011 11:12 AM

Good. Go **** off to America you bastards. :bored:

Now they need Katy Perry bringing back. :worship:

Ramsay 16-01-2011 11:15 AM

Cheryl can **** off
but Simon staaay!!

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 16-01-2011 11:15 AM

**** em

the new people will be epicer :amazed:

but if its gary barlow :bored:

Patrick 16-01-2011 11:27 AM

I told you all didn't I that last year's X Factor would be final one really, because it'll all go downhill from 2011.

Did you all believe me?
No.

'St.fu Patrick you negative bastard. No one is going anywhere'

'Patrick calm, Cheryl and Simon will figure won't go to America, don't worry'

'FGS Patrick, Simon said he'll do both at once, it'll be the exact same'

How wrong you all were.
I seen this coming months ago, Cheryl has betrayed us and Simon... Ugh.
After him giving that speech about how much he loved working in the UK version and then goes and does this.

Wanker.

I doubt they'll even come back for 2012 either.

Ramsay 16-01-2011 11:31 AM

What makes you think it'll go downhill?
Cheryl has always been ****
Simon has slowly gotten worse
The 2 best judges are Danni and Louis

Maia 16-01-2011 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4056364)
Well I hope the Americans are happy.

Cheryl, I've always stood by you but you can ****** off now, after all the UK has given you and you ditch us for these things.

Same goes for you Simon, Wanker.

Get Pixie Lott in to replace Cheryl and Keith Lemon in for Simon.
Who needs them anyway!

Omg yes!!

MTVN 16-01-2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4056447)
I told you all didn't I that last year's X Factor would be final one really, because it'll all go downhill from 2011.

Did you all believe me?
No.

'St.fu Patrick you negative bastard. No one is going anywhere'

'Patrick calm, Cheryl and Simon will figure won't go to America, don't worry'

'FGS Patrick, Simon said he'll do both at once, it'll be the exact same'

How wrong you all were.
I seen this coming months ago, Cheryl has betrayed us and Simon... Ugh.
After him giving that speech about how much he loved working in the UK version and then goes and does this.

Wanker.

I doubt they'll even come back for 2012 either.

No they weren't wrong at all, they only signed a new three year deal a couple of months ago, it will be here until at least 2013

ILoveTRW 16-01-2011 11:51 AM

bring Sharon back lol

LemonJam 16-01-2011 12:01 PM

**** all the judges, just have a judging panel of 4 Dannii Minogues. That would be brilliant.

Tom4784 16-01-2011 12:18 PM

They'll come back, Simon wouldn't give up his UK presence and Cheryl needs it to sell albums.

Smithy 16-01-2011 12:19 PM

....Louis Walsh has claimed

Patrick 16-01-2011 12:23 PM

Realisticly, they'll get Katy Perry in :rolleyes:

She sucks, she's not a good judge.. well she probably is, I didn't watch the boring week when she was on but come on, They need Pixie Lott.

Not Nicole, who would be their second choice :rolleyes:
And not over rated Perry.

Pixie Lott.

It's just a question though of what man they'll have to replace Simon...?

Jords 16-01-2011 12:24 PM

Simon has lost his spark and Cheryl well, isnt that good anyway. Dannii and Louis were far better judges this year!

'Conor 16-01-2011 12:43 PM

Yes !!!!!!

Rob 16-01-2011 12:45 PM

I can't see this being true....