ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   International Big Brother (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Maybe its the 11th series karma... (BB Brazil) (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171052)

Chuck 28-01-2011 03:40 PM

Maybe its the 11th series karma... (BB Brazil)

Its by far the worst series so far, the least watched series among them all, ( still pretty good compared to the ther channels ), the presenter told the housemates off LIVE on the first eviction, saying that they were brilliant enough to get to the house and now they got there, they're playing it safe. The producers are so desperate, that one of two evictees will be voted back in the house ( horrible mistake i.e BBUK7 ) and They're having a surprise double eviction on sunday ( normally its on tuesday ), and two new housemates will get into enter the house, ( It would be absolute normal and acceptable if that would happen by week 6,7 or 8), but its only week 3. A few months ago, the main producer said BB Brazil would last at least for more 6 series, cant see it happening now. The surprise is that this series is the one thats gonna bring the most money to the channel, about half a billion reais in sponsorship, ( almost 200 million pounds). Let's just wait and see the reviews on the 11th series of BB Germany.

Beastie 28-01-2011 04:55 PM

I want bb12 UK :(

Beastie 28-01-2011 04:56 PM

I also loved it on bb4. When Cameron and that dude from Africa Big Brother swapped places for a week. That was epic. Would love something like that to happen again.. if.. bb12 came :(

BBfanUSA 28-01-2011 05:10 PM

Wait what about BBUSA's S11 That was actually brillant and a good series or do you means 11 years bb12 sucked

Chuck 29-01-2011 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big brother usa fan (Post 4077199)
Wait what about BBUSA's S11 That was actually brillant and a good series or do you means 11 years bb12 sucked

Ah, sorry, I never watched any series of BBUSA, but i'm happy to know that the 11th series was brilliant. Im not very keen on the idea of housemates deciding whoever gets evicted, but as BBUK is over, I might give it a chance, would u recommend a good series with a huge game playing backstabbing bitchy drama queen diva like Makosi in it? Id love to see that, dirtymonkey151 might have it on youtube.

Patrick 29-01-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big brother usa fan (Post 4077199)
Wait what about BBUSA's S11 That was actually brillant

JESUS!

Ugh!
None of your ******ing series were ever brilliant.

Captain.Remy 29-01-2011 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick (Post 4078482)
JESUS!

Ugh!
None of your ******ing series were ever brilliant.

You've never watched any of them from beginning to end so shut the mother fuck up and go back to your hole. Thanks.

You're just an hater.

BBfanUSA 29-01-2011 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuck.pass (Post 4078204)
Ah, sorry, I never watched any series of BBUSA, but i'm happy to know that the 11th series was brilliant. Im not very keen on the idea of housemates deciding whoever gets evicted, but as BBUK is over, I might give it a chance, would u recommend a good series with a huge game playing backstabbing bitchy drama queen diva like Makosi in it? Id love to see that, dirtymonkey151 might have it on youtube.

Awnsering Chuck Well I really don't think bbusa has someone like makosi but bb6 did have Janelle and a two power alliances at each other's neck

Janelle: Jennifer You Look Beautiful today

Jennifer: Thanks

Janelle: (3 seconds later) Maggie, Ur such a Bitch

I will go look for that clip on Yt happened week 4

Vladimir 29-01-2011 09:12 PM

BB Brasil certainly isn't at its best, but eleven seasons is great.

Chuck 29-01-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big brother usa fan (Post 4079019)
Awnsering Chuck Well I really don't think bbusa has someone like makosi but bb6 did have Janelle and a two power alliances at each other's neck

Janelle: Jennifer You Look Beautiful today

Jennifer: Thanks

Janelle: (3 seconds later) Maggie, Ur such a Bitch

I will go look for that clip on Yt happened week 4

Thanks a lot, i'll search for it on youtube :)

Chuck 29-01-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vladimir (Post 4079393)
BB Brasil certainly isn't at its best, but eleven seasons is great.

Id say its probably gonna last more 3 at least.

P.S: I like the way u spelled "Brasil" :)

BBfanUSA 02-02-2011 03:57 PM

And have u seen her bye bye bitches comment after she won hoh one week after noms (Happened during live show, short week)

reece(: 02-02-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big brother usa fan (Post 4087765)
And have u seen her bye bye bitches comment after she won hoh one week after noms (Happened during live show, short week)

I am in great anticipation of watching BB6 fully, needing to finish BB8 though first!