ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Serious Debates & News (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Katie Price updates [Katie Price having 'difficult pregnancy'.] (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173221)

Pyramid* 12-12-2010 05:57 PM

KP lives with her fingers hovvering over her self destruct button. One day, she's going to push too hard .... and will be left with no one around her who truly gives a damn about her on a personal level.

Omah 13-12-2010 03:11 AM

Katie Price turns blonde bombshell

The mother-of-three revealed her new look, achieved after a marathon eight-hour salon session

mmmm ..... she looks like an m/f transsexual ..... :rolleyes:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz17yc0VBWU

Omah 14-12-2010 11:21 AM

Price insists marriage to Reid is 'still really good'

Quote:

Talking in this week's issue of OK! magazine, the 32-year-old mother of three insisted that she was still 'very much in love' with her 34-year-old cagefighter other half.

She said: 'We're so happy. He's like my knight in shining armour...Alex accepts me for who I am. It's good, it's still really good. It's still fresh.

'I got married quite quick but then I married quite quick the first time. You know when it feels right. I really do feel that Alex is the love of my life.'
Presumably the draft divorce papers are already in the hands of the lawyers ..... ;)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz185VRwLxJ

Benjamin 14-12-2010 11:24 AM

Why do people care about these 2?

Omah 14-12-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XmasTurtle (Post 3995438)
Why do people care about these 2?

Why do people care about XF or SCD ?

I have no idea ..... :conf:

InOne 15-12-2010 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omah (Post 3995465)
Why do people care about XF or SCD ?

I have no idea ..... :conf:

These are worse.

Omah 15-12-2010 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scrooge (Post 3997006)
These are worse.

They're all just talentless tabloid fodder ..... :joker:

Omah 15-12-2010 03:02 AM

Katie Price and Natalie Cassidy fitness DVDs named biggest flops

http://www.metro.co.uk/lifestyle/850...-biggest-flops

Quote:

A survey asked nearly 2,000 women, aged 18-35, about their experiences with fitness DVDs - including which ones they weren't happy with.

A massive 46% said they weren't fans of Natalie Cassidy's DVD, titled Then And Now Workout. It was followed by Katie Price's DVD, the bestselling Jordan Workout, which 41% of respondents said they weren't satisfied with.

Another former Eastender completes the top three, as Hannah Waterman's effort, Body Blitz, was rubbished by fitness seekers.

The most well-liked DVD, on the other hand, was Davina McCall's Davina Fit, which a massive 89% said they were happy with.
No surprise there ..... ;)

CaraRawr 15-12-2010 06:24 AM

My mate has the Natalie Cassidy one, it's utter bollocks.

Omah 15-12-2010 04:18 PM

Price is furious that Reid has been out partying with other women

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/...h-other-women/

Quote:

Following a rocky few days when Katie was banned from driving, snowed in and driven to take Channel 4 on over Frankie Boyle’s sick jokes, she headed for America.

It’s thought she was there to get her hair extensions re-done.

Meanwhile, Alex hit the town with TV presenter Lizzie Cundy, glamour girl Emma Noble and ex Blue bad boy Antony Costa.

However, the trouble started when cage fighter Alex left the party with beautiful brunette Rosie Eden-Ellis and got into a taxi with her.
No doubt Pwicey has already sent Reid some angry texts ..... :joker:

Omah 16-12-2010 08:36 AM

Jordan's drunken night

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...DRUNKEN-NIGHT/

Quote:

Model Katie Price was spotted flirting and dirty dancing with several guys while husband Alex was home alone 5,000 miles away.

And the partying blonde even headed back to close boxer friend Amir Khan’s hotel suite at the MGM, where she boozed until the early hours with strangers.

Meanwhile, Alex Reid, 35, spent the weekend at a meditation camp in a bizarre bid to “get some positivity back in his life”.

The news comes as the Daily Star can reveal the punchy cage-fighter has moved back in with his mum.
Ah, a boy's best friend ..... :laugh3:

Omah 16-12-2010 08:42 AM

Frankie Boyle insults cancer victims

Quote:

He's already made vile sexual jibes about Katie Price's disabled son Harvey - now Frankie Boyle has targeted cancer victims on his Channel 4 'comedy show' Tramadol Nights.

In his cancer gag, he said: 'What is it about people with cancer that suddenly think they can run the ********** marathon? "oh, I've got cancer, you gonna sponsor us?' And you want to say, "you have no chance of winning."'

'If you know someone with cancer and they want sponsoring for something, sponsor them. There's a good chance that you won't have to pay.'

He continued: 'I had a friend come up to me and say that she had breast cancer and that she was going to cycle the Great Wall Of China.

'You feel like going you're the last person who should be cycling the Great Wall Of China! you should be lying at home in bed, playing with your t*** before they drop off.

He added: 'I should add she doesn't mind me saying that. She's dead, she doesn't give a *******.'
Appalling ..... :eek::mad::eek::mad::o
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz18GYbhXTY

fruit_cake 16-12-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

the punchy cage-fighter has moved back in with his mum.
well obviously Katie wasn't up to the job!

Omah 16-12-2010 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmas_cake (Post 3999384)
well obviously Katie wasn't up to the job!

Quote:

Yesterday, an insider said: “He has always said that Kate is ‘as cold as the weather’ and he knows he will get attention from his mum and dad."
hehehehehe ..... :laugh:

Jack_ 16-12-2010 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omah (Post 3999373)
Appalling ..... :eek::mad::eek::mad::o
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...#ixzz18GYbhXTY

:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Much better than the Katie Price stuff.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters 16-12-2010 03:06 PM

somebody should hit one of his kids over the head with a brick so they end up like harvey

only fair imo

Z 16-12-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prezzie (Post 3985860)
I can't really support Katie Price in this as she's just looking to soften her image, she probably watched the episode and shrieked with glee as it would give her a chance to fool people into thinking she's not a ****ing vampire.

Ironically Frankie Boyle gad a good point on Free Speech on his newest dvd but I can't find the clip. It would have suited this argument well.

:laugh2: Words can't express how much I laughed at this post

Omah 16-12-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackFrost (Post 3999842)
:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Much better than the Katie Price stuff.

Quote:

Funny? Absolutely not. Not under any circumstances whatsoever. Even Mr Boyle admits that he's "genuinely surprised I'm getting away with this."

He isn't. He may still be on TV for now but if I may respectfully suggest his offensive, puerile, ignorant abuse will not be tolerated by right minded viewers for very much longer.
Kay Burley

MTVN 16-12-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omah (Post 4000013)

Thankfully humour is subjective and Kay Burley is not the deciding voice on what is funny and what isnt.

Frankie Boyle's jokes may be offensive, sick, twisted etc. etc. but they make me laugh, and millions of others as well hence his huge popularity, and while there is demand, there'll be supply and Boyle will continue with these jokes whether some people like it or not

Omah 16-12-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4000028)
Thankfully humour is subjective and Kay Burley is not the deciding voice on what is funny and what isnt.

Frankie Boyle's jokes may be offensive, sick, twisted etc. etc. but they make me laugh, and millions of others as well hence his huge popularity, and while there is demand, there'll be supply and Boyle will continue with these jokes whether some people like it or not

Thankfully humour is subjective and millions of others despise so-called "comics" like Boyle ..... ;)

MTVN 16-12-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omah (Post 4000052)
Thankfully humour is subjective and millions of others despise so-called "comics" like Boyle ..... ;)

Indeed, and maybe those people would do well to switch off when he comes on screen, I do the same for Jo Brand.

Omah 16-12-2010 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTVN (Post 4000420)
Indeed, and maybe those people would do well to switch off when he comes on screen, I do the same for Jo Brand.

I do the same for Alan Carr, Vic Reeves, Simon Amstell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Russell Brand, Justin Lee Collins, Ricky Gervais and Victoria Wood ..... ;)

MTVN 16-12-2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omah (Post 4000986)
I do the same for Alan Carr, Vic Reeves, Simon Amstell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Russell Brand, Justin Lee Collins, Ricky Gervais and Victoria Wood ..... ;)

Agree on those ones :thumbs:

Angus 17-12-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott (Post 3999845)
somebody should hit one of his kids over the head with a brick so they end up like harvey

only fair imo

His kids are already handicapped - they have him as a father:bored:

Omah 17-12-2010 07:11 AM

Star : Price and Reid’s “doomed” marriage heading for divorce court

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view...ET-TO-DIVORCE/

Quote:

The pair have been at all-out war in recent weeks after a series of vicious rows and jealous bust-ups. Friends now say they only seem happy when apart, and the showbiz couple admit they now spend very little time together.

Alex seemed depressed and bitter as he spoke to the Daily Star about his Christmas plans. And he sparked more speculation when he revealed that he may not even see Kate on new year’s eve. Alex said: “We’ve got no plans at all, we’re not doing anything. I might not even see her.”

Pals say that Kate is already talking to lawyers to try to safeguard her £40m fortune in case the divorce battle gets bitter.

BEHAVIOURAL psychologist Jo Hemmings believes Kat'e Price is just weeks away from a separation from hubby Alex Reid. But she claims that Kate has been desperately trying to build up the drama before she officially ends her marriage.

The relationship expert believes that the model is so addicted to chaos that she would never simply “walk away with dignity”. Instead, Jo claims that Kate dyed her hair blonde and went wild in Las Vegas in a bid to reinvent herself before an official split.
Only rumour and speculation, of course ..... ;)