ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=569)
-   -   This Must NOT Return to BB (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175174)

Daniel McIver 27-04-2011 06:25 PM

This Must NOT Return to BB

Housmates boyfriends/girlfriends entering the house!
Hopefully , endemol will have learnt from their mistakes. These people didnt even audition , so it also makes it unfair to those who did!

Maia 27-04-2011 06:27 PM

Agreed 100%

georgehudson 27-04-2011 06:28 PM

I LOVED it when Nicole entered the house is BB9, she was one of the best housemates of the series aswell, I found it an exciting twist!

Daniel McIver 27-04-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgehudson (Post 4216866)
I LOVED it when Nicole entered the house is BB9, she was one of the best housemates of the series aswell, I found it an exciting twist!

I agree , it worked the first time but then they used it all the time and to honest , they shouldnt do it again!

Patrick 27-04-2011 06:35 PM

Samanda, was new and exciting.

Mario and Lisa, oh ****** off!

Nicole entering, Oh yes :amazed:

Issac and Noirin, Kenneth and Karly, Steve and Dave's Wifes - :bored:

So I agree with George, it only worked with Nicole Cammack - it ruined Rex's chances of winning though as he would of won up until she entered, just like Darnell had it in the bag until he and Sara fell out.
So it was a good twist, but it did kick the series in the balls in one sense.

Marsh. 27-04-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgehudson (Post 4216866)

How on earth was she a good housemate?

Rex was mildly entertaining before she arrived, the boring spoilt little brat.

Jordan. 27-04-2011 06:44 PM

It was good at first as it brought a new dynamic, seeing how a couple or siblings would react together in the house but then BB10 just went into over-kill.

+ Agreed with the Nicole love :worship:

Daniel McIver 27-04-2011 06:50 PM

I love Mario and Lisa and samanda but i meant as in when Nicola , Kenneth and Issac entered.

CharlieO 27-04-2011 07:07 PM

Agreed, no contact with outside world and only let standbys in who have been in hiding.

_Seth 27-04-2011 07:17 PM

NO friends or other halves etc entering the house together at the beginning, or as a surprise later in the series. It goes against the concept and fundamentals of Big Brother.

Niamh. 27-04-2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phlip (Post 4216928)
NO friends or other halves etc entering the house together at the beginning, or as a surprise later in the series. It goes against the concept and fundamentals of Big Brother.

Exactly. No, No, No.:nono:

Patrick 27-04-2011 08:21 PM

The funny thing is, Rex ordered 57 Special Prizes that week to piss everyone off, and Nicole ended up as one of them.

I sometimes wonder if she would of entered if he had not of done that lol.

And in a way he shot himself in the foot by doing that as she killed his chance of winning.

joeysteele 27-04-2011 09:36 PM

I agree, also Lisa and Mario when they were in together got right on my nerves.

o8kawasaki89 28-04-2011 01:16 AM

Totally Agree!

Beastie 28-04-2011 10:21 AM

I agree. Absolutely NO ONE knowing each other. It has been done and died a terrible death. I did like Kenneth Tong though. If only Karly never entered the house. lol

Anyway yes.. no friends, family, boyfriend, girfriend, cousins, ex's, twins, triplets, etc.. going in!!

COMPLETE STRANGERS. No one knowing each other (With the exception they bumped into each other at the auditions)

Therefore if you are a twin or whoever.. AUDITION ALONE. EVERYONE should audition ALONE.

I remember last year.. there was a boyfriend and girlfriend auditioning. Also a mother and daughter. I think after round 2 the mother got further on into the auditions when the daughter got rejected.

Anyway.. please.. SOLO AUDITIONS!!!!!

Also.. NO contact with the outside world. No silly little outside performances to the audience.

I also think the living area should be seperate from the house. Like BB6 and BB10. So that when it's eviction night the housemates won't know who is favourite. And I love it when a housemate gets evicted there is that "tense" walk through the house and up the stairs! :D

The ONLY contact the housemates should get is if it's like 2 weeks before the final.. and they receive 1 letter from home. NO VT message. If the housemate is pissed off with their letter and goes on about it.. then PISS OFF.

I just hope they put in strong characters. People who won't cry that they are missing their sprogs or missing home. If they do this.. even the first time.. PISS OFF!! Kick them OUT!

Really we need a lot of care free, strong, individual characters.

BBDodge 28-04-2011 10:57 AM

Always a disaster.

HMs must be chosen on their own merit, not who they are connected with in the House.

Marsh. 28-04-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlieOsborne (Post 4216915)
Agreed, no contact with outside world and only let standbys in who have been in hiding.

Lol. Do they actually hold standbys in hiding throughout the whole series just in case someone walks? Don't think they've ever done that, it's a bit pointless.

Glenn. 29-04-2011 01:23 AM

What I would love to see is Identical Twins enter the house, but only one of them is in the house at one time. I'm pretty sure it was on BB Aus. I think it would be a good twist.

And I completely agree. NO partners!

Glenn. 29-04-2011 01:23 AM

What I would love to see is Identical Twins enter the house, but only one of them is in the house at one time. I'm pretty sure it was on BB Aus. I think it would be a good twist.

Jords 29-04-2011 01:37 AM

With ya on this!

thediaryroomchair 29-04-2011 06:13 AM

I agree. That spoilt BB9 and 10.

JamesWBB 29-04-2011 05:23 PM

Ugh, I hated Samanda. I liked Mario however, but I do agree there has been far too many people knowing each other in Big Brother.

Marsh. 29-04-2011 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 4218728)

Please no. We'd end up with a pair of twonks like Jedward or Samanda.

keithafc 30-04-2011 02:18 PM

Mario Marconi was a legend. Not Lisa. He made that series, him and Rex.

Jords 30-04-2011 02:29 PM

^
No he did not.