ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=569)
-   -   Thursday's Daily Star-IMOGEN THOMAS' PLEA TO BOSSES (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175477)

Glenn. 04-05-2011 11:05 PM

Thursday's Daily Star-IMOGEN THOMAS' PLEA TO BOSSES

Quote:

SEX-gag babe Imogen Thomas is desperate to go back inside the Big Brother house.

She was a housemate in the regular series in 2006.

But after being blocked from spilling the beans about a six-month affair with a married footballer, she wants to return for the celebrity version.

Imogen’s plea comes as it was revealed 50,000 people have already applied to take part in the hit reality show when it returns on Channel 5 later this year.

More than 1,000 an hour have signed up since bigbrotherauditions.com went live on Tuesday.

Fans will be treated to a celebrity version in August, followed by a regular show straight afterwards.

Ex-Miss Wales Imogen, 28, said: “I can’t wait! I think it will be bigger and better and I would definitely consider going in again if they do a celeb one.

“I couldn’t go back into the normal show. Maybe they would want to chuck me in, although I think live TV would be quite difficult.”

Show insiders said the cheating Premier League star would be “living in fear” while Imogen is locked inside telly’s most famous house.

He has won an injunction banning his identity from being revealed.

Our source said: “Anything can happen during a live show filmed 24/7. Who knows, Imogen could get a bit tipsy.

“The guy involved would be living in fear every day she’s in the house.”

The return of BB has been met with delight by millions of die-hard fans across the country.

Blogger Sara wrote: “OMG, I can’t wait for it to come back. If they get the right combination of housemates then it could be brilliant.”

T-rex89 added: “There’s nothing like Big Brother. It’s going to be brilliant.”
Link

:rolleyes:

Beastie 04-05-2011 11:08 PM

Piss Off. She or anyone else who has already been in the BB house should NOT go back in!

Boring slag!

Beastie 04-05-2011 11:09 PM

Imogen’s plea comes as it was revealed 50,000 people have already applied to take part in the hit reality show when it returns on Channel 5 later this year.

More than 1,000 an hour have signed up since bigbrotherauditions.com went live on Tuesday.

Chuff me. This is a lot.

Hopefully everyone will be reminded that it is 500 GRAND at stake this time!

Bubba 04-05-2011 11:11 PM

:nono: No ex-hms in the house on a retribution high , this would be madness.

Bubba 04-05-2011 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastie (Post 4227352)

Chuff me. This is a lot.

Hopefully everyone will be reminded that it is 500 GRAND at stake this time!

Hope they all Google BB and find this place. :elephant: And i can see the prize money slowly going down with bad tasks performed and HMs refusing to do them etc; :dance: Best thing IMO.

Jordan. 04-05-2011 11:15 PM

'SEX-gag babe Imogen Thomas' - Pmsl! only the Daily Star :love:

DigitalSid 05-05-2011 05:55 AM

50,000 applications in two and a bit days? That 1000 an hour has surely got to decrease pretty quickly from here? Didn't they only manage 100,000 YouTube applications throughout the whole multi-week process for BB10? (Still a very high number for a non-Cowell production but still)

billy123 05-05-2011 07:04 AM

She is a nobody who was a shallow boring cow the first time round it would be plumbing the depths to even consider her.

DigitalSid 05-05-2011 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobnot (Post 4227525)
She is a nobody who was a shallow boring cow the first time round it would be plumbing the depths to even consider her.

Desmond: "fit though" :p

the_last_remaining_fan 05-05-2011 10:14 AM

My guess is there will be people like that involved. In other words people who make the cover of the Daily Star.

So i wouldnt be shocked to see Imogen Thomas back on Big Brother.

But people are absolutely correct when they say she was boring. I can't remember anything memorable that she did or said, except possibly the talking in Welsh with Glyn.

Omah 05-05-2011 10:22 AM

Imogen was boring and dim, beb ..... :bored::sleep:

_Seth 05-05-2011 11:12 AM

I'd only want her to go in if it meant there were lots of BB7 references. :love:

Josy 05-05-2011 11:56 AM

No ex hms :bored: and btw does having an affair with a married footballer make you a celebrity these days :conf:

DigitalSid 05-05-2011 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Josy (Post 4227590)
No ex hms :bored: and btw does having an affair with a married footballer make you a celebrity these days :conf:

'Parrently so. (Though the word celebrity means celebrated person, Imogen's been largely slated for her part in the story)

Novo 05-05-2011 02:17 PM

Yeah, get her back in

Iceman 05-05-2011 02:20 PM

I like her

Tony1111 05-05-2011 02:35 PM

She was a boring bitch in my opinion, I don't want he back but I think she's going in to try and get her story across which is why she's actually quite likely to get in. :(

No point saying the guy would be living in fear if she gets tipsy if she spills the beans she'll go straight to jail. The only memborable thing about her was "Hot Topics with Imogen, Imogen, Imogen!"

Stu 05-05-2011 02:45 PM

'actualy dailystar is owned by desmond so it has to b tru'

Hur hur hur. 50,000 my balls.

georgehudson 05-05-2011 02:54 PM

NO EX HOUSEMATES!

And 50,000 applicants already?! Whoa! That's a good sign ;) - AND IT'S ONLY THE ONLINE AUDITIONS WHICH ARNT EVEN AS NEARLY AS POPULAR AS THE OPEN ONES!!! :D :D :D

DigitalSid 05-05-2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 4227683)

Even taking into account the £500k prize this year (which most of them won't have heard of) it's a suspicious figure, 17 applications per minute? really?

BBDodge 05-05-2011 03:56 PM

Imogen is more of a celeb than that woman who shagged Sven or the one last year who got off with Ronnie Wood. But the only previous ex-HM to return as a Celeb was Jade and that was a disaster.

Judas 05-05-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu (Post 4227683)

This. I still would take everything they write with salt, they have already contradicted themselves since it was taken over by 5.

Patrick 05-05-2011 07:14 PM

Anyone who believes she even said that is ******ing deluded and should know better.

LOL at 'Fans will be treated to a Celebrity Version in August...'
Just give us BB12, you're not treating us - you're just pissing us of.

Patrick 05-05-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgehudson (Post 4227692)
NO EX HOUSEMATES!

And 50,000 applicants already?! Whoa! That's a good sign ;) - AND IT'S ONLY THE ONLINE AUDITIONS WHICH ARNT EVEN AS NEARLY AS POPULAR AS THE OPEN ONES!!! :D :D :D

You don't honestly believe that?
:joker:

They probably counted by how many times the page has been refreshed, or how many multiple forms people have filled in for the sheer lulz of it - or more likely, they're talking out their arse.