ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   CBB8 (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=569)
-   -   BBLB Definitely Coming Back (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176215)

Daniel McIver 22-05-2011 12:20 PM

BBLB Definitely Coming Back

http://www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/inde...news&Itemid=86

Another report from a very reliable source. Big Brother's Little Brother is definitely coming back , i think. Its been reported by the dail star,digital spy and many others.

But What other spin-offs would you like to see?
Personally , I'd like to see the return of Diary Room Un-Cut and a spin-off show like a quizshow. Testing celebs on their knowlegde of the past week in the house. If it was presented by a comedian like Jason Manford or Matt Horne , it'd be brillant.

Anyone else got any other ideas for bb spin-offs?

Jords 22-05-2011 12:22 PM

:D

Brad. 22-05-2011 12:25 PM

I think BBLB should be the only spin-off and hopefully if it could secure a 7pm slot on Channel 5 every day then it would be relatively successful.

armand.kay 22-05-2011 12:30 PM

I would rather they broght back big brother on the couch, big brain and big mouth.

_Seth 22-05-2011 12:33 PM

******* it they should all come back! :dance:

Jordan. 22-05-2011 01:02 PM

Diary Room Uncut >>>>

bbfan1991 22-05-2011 01:04 PM

No silly games is all I hope for. Stick to the original format of just providing the latest news from the house and interviewing celebs, contestants F&F, fans etc:).

Jordan. 22-05-2011 01:07 PM

^ Agreed!

Actual news of whats happening LIVE not George Lamb:

'We have some BREAKING NEWS - Angel has been evicted'

Yeah, we know its tuesday now.

georgehudson 22-05-2011 01:12 PM

Great news! Hopefully it will get the 7pm slot on C5 daily.

The spin-off's I want back are:

BBLB
BBBM
Diary Room Uncut

the_last_remaining_fan 22-05-2011 01:20 PM

I liked that psychology thing a lot, although it didnt last long......

BigBrotherfan4ever 22-05-2011 01:53 PM

Thats good news its coming back, but to be honest, i would prefer to see Diary Room Uncut coming back.

Gillian-73 22-05-2011 02:05 PM

I'd like to see diary room uncut back! i loved that :elephant:

james130 22-05-2011 02:23 PM

I stopped watching BBLB after BB7.
I liked BBBM with Russell and then with Davina and I think it really does matter whether the host is good or not.
Couldn't stand George Lamb.

lukee 22-05-2011 03:14 PM

i think they should just extend oktv 6.30-7.00 the usual stuff then brand it from 7.00-7.30 oktv@bigbrother or something like that matt and kate to present normall oktv then swap matt with brain dowling at 7 five know that brain and kate work well having done studio five

Daniel McIver 22-05-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgehudson (Post 4257193)
Great news! Hopefully it will get the 7pm slot on C5 daily.

The spin-off's I want back are:

BBLB
BBBM
Diary Room Uncut

Agreed With All Three of these!
Hopefully BBLB will be like the old days and hopefully a comedian will host bbbm like jason manford (again! Im obbessed with him!!)

michael21 22-05-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jordan. (Post 4257191)
^ Agreed!

Actual news of whats happening LIVE not George Lamb:

'We have some BREAKING NEWS - Angel has been evicted'

Yeah, we know its tuesday now.

how about forget what happen now live and just show live feed :hugesmile:

happybbfan 22-05-2011 04:20 PM

As long as George or Josie are not involved and we get up to date news as in the day we are in then hopefully it could get back to when Dermot done it,no stupid games etc tho.

Doogle 22-05-2011 04:36 PM

As long as it's like old BBLB. It turned into a little kids show. -has seen lots of BBLB when I was younger-

I'd much rather see the return of BBBM or Diary Room Uncut.

DigitalSid 22-05-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniel McIver (Post 4257140)
http://www.bigbrotherxtra.co.uk/inde...news&Itemid=86

Another report from a very reliable source. Big Brother's Little Brother is definitely coming back , i think. Its been reported by the dail star,digital spy and many others.

But What other spin-offs would you like to see?
Personally , I'd like to see the return of Diary Room Un-Cut and a spin-off show like a quizshow. Testing celebs on their knowlegde of the past week in the house. If it was presented by a comedian like Jason Manford or Matt Horne , it'd be brillant.

Anyone else got any other ideas for bb spin-offs?

Mr Marky isn't very reliable at all. It will be coming back though.

Beastie 22-05-2011 10:55 PM

I rather have Diary Room Uncut too.

I think on BBLB they should have psychology analysis on the show too. Hopefully Judi James will be coming back :) I think she was a bit gutted when she thought BB ended last year!

So yeah for BBLB... LATEST news only, interviews with celebs about the housemates, interviews with fans and housemates family and friends.

NO STUPID GAMES. Save that for the house.. or not? Cheers :thumbs:

We are getting 24 7 live feed back arn't we? Has 24 7 been confirmed?

Glenn. 22-05-2011 10:57 PM

BBLB hasn't been confirmed by C5 to be returning. So this thread is pure speculation.

ElProximo 22-05-2011 11:02 PM

Here again I am prepared to be disappointed but in a perfect world...

...BBLB is the name of a previous (now gone) series. It should not be 'back' since C4's Big Brother series is NOT RETURNING to television.

And whatever 5 is doing with their upcoming BB Reboot (Season 1) I'm not sure they need to have any kind of 'satellite' program,
however,
I would like to see something which may be a panel appearing 15 minutes or 30 minutes before going to the house.
This panel would update and discuss the previous day and then speculate on what was coming next.
It doesn't need to be its own program but rather a segment.

And of course I'd love to see all this LIVE. Real 'Live' television.

(sorry to say but I now expect there will simply be a 5 version of BBLB and if not the exact same name it will be a 'clone' anyways, same idea, format, appeal etc).

Locke. 22-05-2011 11:07 PM

It should only come back if George Lamb is coming back.

davidrox2010 25-05-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbfan1991 (Post 4257189)
No silly games is all I hope for. Stick to the original format of just providing the latest news from the house and interviewing celebs, contestants F&F, fans etc:).

Tbh I think It shouldn't be on every night cause it was just too draining

Monday, Wednesday, Friday for BBLB