ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums

ThisisBigBrother.com - UK TV Forums (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/index.php)
-   Soaps (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   Enders’ Bad Girl Mandy is back 17 years after she fled Walford. (https://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177209)

michael21 09-06-2011 09:59 AM

Enders’ Bad Girl Mandy is back 17 years after she fled Walford.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...y-is-back.html

She a bad girl :joker:

Saph 09-06-2011 10:19 AM

never heard of her :o

michael21 09-06-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaphLiike (Post 4298829)
never heard of her :o

I think she might be one of them Salter girls :bawling:

Callum 12-06-2011 09:47 PM

I never watched it when she was first in it but I've heard she was a good love to hate character so I'm rather looking forward to her!

Doogle 12-06-2011 09:50 PM

Oh I read about her like 5 years ago on the EE website. :joker:

'Conor 12-06-2011 09:52 PM

i don't get how characters can come back in soaps after such long absences, like the present viewers would have forgotten the character or didn't watch it back then..

Doogle 12-06-2011 09:54 PM

True, plus why WOULD she come back?

They really need to cover that. She'll know like no one.

Kerry 12-06-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doogle (Post 4304057)
True, plus why WOULD she come back?

They really need to cover that. She'll know like no one.

I did wonder what she'd come back for

Callum 12-06-2011 10:55 PM

She only knows a handful of characters too. She was close to Pat and Ian I think so it probably has something to do with one of them. Wouldn't surprise me if she moved in with Ian seeing as he's living alone with Bobby currently.

joeysteele 12-06-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Conor (Post 4304055)
i don't get how characters can come back in soaps after such long absences, like the present viewers would have forgotten the character or didn't watch it back then..

I agree, also I don't even know who she is anyway.

flamingGalah! 13-06-2011 10:10 AM

I'm old enough to remember her (unfortunately :bawling: )

It does seem a bit pointless bringing her back as she was never a 'big' character anyway & she has no links/reasons to go back :conf:

Seems they wanted to bring another old character back (which the viewers love) & she was probably the only actor/actress they asked that said yes :joker:

Redway 13-06-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flamingGalah! (Post 4304622)
I'm old enough to remember her (unfortunately :bawling: )

It does seem a bit pointless bringing her back as she was never a 'big' character anyway & she has no links/reasons to go back :conf:

Seems they wanted to bring another old character back (which the viewers love) & she was probably the only actor/actress they asked that said yes :joker:

No problem! That's what I think. Even though she may turn out to be a potentially good character, she never served a major purpose in the show, apart from causing trouble in the Square, and I doubt she will be remembered my many long-term viewers. The sort of characters they should consider bringing back are: Sharon, Chrissie, Kathy, Den or Angie, if the latter three weren't killed off, Arthur, etc.

flamingGalah! 13-06-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redway (Post 4304944)
No problem! That's what I think. Even though she may turn out to be a potentially good character, she never served a major purpose in the show, apart from causing trouble in the Square, and I doubt she will be remembered my many long-term viewers. The sort of characters they should consider bringing back are: Sharon, Chrissie, Kathy, Den or Angie, if the latter three weren't killed off, Arthur, etc.

The only thing I really remember her for was for killing Roly, well she didn't actually kill him, but he slipped his lead & got hit by a car while she was taking him for a walk... :joker:

seanraff07 13-06-2011 09:45 PM

Never heard of her...

dannyboy 13-06-2011 09:55 PM

Mandy was okay. I do remember her though I was only a child when she was about! She was hardly close to Ian (think she blackmailed him... plus claimed his mum, kathy, was abusing her) so sure she'll get a lukewarm reception from him at best. Pat did take her in, so Im guessing Pat is part of the reason she's returning. I dont think it matters if anyone remembers her, she can re-establish herself as a new character who has links to some of the others, like many new characters who come into it!